Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Honey Bun ;)


We left off with Bey having a birthday dinner. Matthew made a smart comment that sent Bey off the edge. Instead of totally shutting down she decided to handle it right then so it wouldn’t become a reoccurring problem. Bey and Jay started to communicate and they started off with a clean slate. The next morning Bey woke up with a card and a box on her nightstand. Jay wasn’t home……HERE WE GO………

          Before opening her gift she looked around for Jay. “Jay, baby? You home?” She got no answer so she went ahead and opened the card. It read:
Happy Birthday baby! I love you so much!
 Im so happy we started communicating and I hope
 we talk like that more often it felt good to let some of that
 stuff off my chest…..I know I’m not home now but I should be
 home before noon! Go ahead and open the box, BEAUTIFUL!
J <3 –Jay

Bey got excited so she went ahead and opened the box. Inside was a chain on the chain was a ring. It was a gold ring, but there was nothing on it. She was confused. Then, she heard the door open. “Baby! You up?” Bey walked out to see Jay there.
“Jay…” Bey shuffled over to him with a big smile on her face. He put down his groceries and hugged her tight.
“I missed you, boo! How you feelin’?” He kissed her on the lips. “Is Lil’ Man still kicking?”
“Yeah, he’s still going at it. I might need you to rub my belly again.” He kissed her on the lips again then he bent down and kissed her belly.
“Why you giving Mommy a hard time? Huh?” He asked her belly. “Did you get your present?” He stood back up and rubbed her shoulders.
“Yeah. I don’t get it though, it’s just a ring.”
“It’s not just any ring, Bey? Look.” He showed the inside. “See I got it engraved. It says BeyoncĂ© Gissele  & Shawn Corey Together Forever” Bey started to tear up.
          “Oh my gosh! I never saw that thank you! I love it!” She gave him a big hug. “Can you help me put it on?”
          “Yeah….turn around.” Jay put it on and kissed her neck.
“Jay you don’t know how much I want you, but all this kicking is ruining the feeling….” She pouted.
          “Okay, well imma put all this stuff away then. I want you to go lay down and I will be right there.”
          “Alright, baby.” She put her arms around his neck and gave him a kiss. He grabbed her hips and pulled her in closer. After a few seconds, he let her go. “I thought you would never let me up for air.” Jay laughed.
          “You’re such a clown, Bey.” He smacked her ass as she walked away.
She got in the bed and rubbed her belly. “C’mon Lil Man gimme a break…you’re killing me. Pleassseeeeee.” She tried laying on her back, but it was uncomfortable. So, she laid on her side, but then she couldn’t see the tv. She stayed on her side though cause it calmed the baby a little. After a few minutes Jay came up behind her and kissed her on the cheek.
“Hey, birthday girl. Last night, I figured since you don’t feel well I wouldn’t make you go out for dinner. So, I will be your chef tonight.”
“Aww Jay, you don’t have to.”
“Yes, I do! It’s your birthday and I love you. I can’t have you a Lil Man starve. Plus, I was thinking after we ate, I could run you a nice hot bubble bath, but not too hot, and rub you down real good even ya feet cause I know they hurt. Whatcha think?”
          “I think it’s perfect, baby. Thank you.” She kissed him.
“You wanna do something I mean I don’t have to start cooking for another three hours.”
          “I really don’t want to get up, so wanna watch a movie?”
“Anything you want…which movie?”
          “Something funny…..hmm….Coming to America?”
“Ah! Classic….of course.” Jay found the disc and popped it in. “Ooo, before it starts Solo dropped this off early this morning she has it from when she was pregnant with Julez. It’s supposed to help you sleep or something.” He gave Bey a huge body pillow.
          “Yay! I wanted one of these!”
“Why didn’t you ask? I would’ve gotten you your own.”
          “Must’ve slipped my mind.” She grabbed the pillow and laid on the foot of the bed so she could still see the tv while on her side. Jay cuddled up right behind her and went straight to doing his job. Rubbing her belly in big to medium to small circles. The previews were on so Jay thought he would calm Lil Man down before the movie started. He felt him kick and thought it was cool, but Bey was sick and tired of it, literally. She thought to herself: Fuck! Ughh! I wish it would just stop!!! Jay could tell she was uncomfortable.
          “Is there anything I can do for you, babe? I feel bad. You’re supposed to be happy on your birthday.”
          “I am happy honey…I’m just not comfortable. All you can do is keep doing what ya doing. It’s helping; I promise.”
          “You sure?”
“I’m positive.”
          “Okay good!”
They continued to watch Coming to  America. It ended around 3pm. Bey feel asleep so Jay decided to clean up around the house and start dinner. Bey woke up an hour and thirty minutes later to the smell of some good spices. SHOUTOUT TO HEAVEN DORSEY I LOVE HER #RANDOM She came into the kitchen up behind Jay.
          “It smells great, baby.” She put her arms around his waist as much as she could considering her belly was jamming into his back.
          “What’s poking me? Is that my beautiful pregnant wife?” She blushed and smiled.
          “Stop, Jayyy.” She giggled with embarrassment.
“Oooo I think it is.” He turn around and kissed her.
          “You’re such a clown.” He laughed.
“Wait…taste this.” He blew on the spoon and stuck it in her mouth.
          “Mmmmmm. That’s soooo yummy.” She smirked.
“I love the way you say that! Gosh I love you so much!”
          “How?”
“How? What type of question is that!? I’m the luckiest man in the world! People would kill to have you…men AND women!”
          “I wouldn’t!”
“Why not? When’s the last time you looked in the mirror??”
          “This morning! I look fat, bloated, swollen, I’m breaking out, I’m ashy!”
“Well I don’t see any of those things. Maybe a little bloated.” He laughed. “But I just see you and you will always be gorgeous to me!” He kissed her on the forehead and continued to cook.
          “You’re such a liar….it’s unbelieveable!” She smacked him on the butt and sat on a bar stool, watched him cook, and played with her new necklace….TO BE CONTINED……..Beyonce’s real birthday is next Sunday. Everyone is supposed to watch the video for Single Ladies on VEVO to give her the most viewed video!! That’s September 4th!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww I'm so happy they just forgot about all the drama and are moving on...yaay mama Bey..I won't ever get tired of saying that..ugh..great post..look forward to the next..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Jay is so sweet :) I'm glad that they are over their differences too :)

    ReplyDelete