Thursday, August 4, 2011

Im Comin Home

We left off with Bey going to the doctor, stopping at Mama T’s, and Kanye’s. She was woken up by a phone call.



“Who the fuck is calling me! I swear if-” Once she saw Jay’s name she didn’t know whether to pick up or ignore it. She decided to pick up. “Uhh, Jay?”

          “Bey? Is that you?”

“You woke me up. I was trying to sleep.”

          “Are you alone or is a man with you.”

That caught her off guard. “I have to go.”

          “Fucking talk to me! You cheating ass hoe!”

Bey threw the covers off of her and sat up. “What the fuck do you want, Jay?!?!”

          “Why are you fucking other niggas while I’m gone! I don’t wanna hear that shit! I’m working and then I got people and your screams telling me this bull! You’re a lousy excuse for a woman!”

“Why was I cheating! Don’t be a fucking hypocrite! You really wanna know why? Maybe you should ask Kanye!”    

          “You were fucking KANYE?!?! Out of all people Beyoncé….really…that’s who you chose!”

“Best dick I almost never had!”

“Where the fuck is all this coming from?!?! And you didn’t deny it! Unbelievable! You fucking bitch I swear to-”

“Asshole!” She threw the phone on at the wall and went back to sleep in an empty bed.

          Bey woke up Thursday afternoon, ate some Honey Nut Cheerios, and took a shower. She walked around naked wondering what to do for the day to get her head off of the phone call she received earlier that morning. She decided to go out and pick up some books on pregnancy. She got dressed and walked to Borders. She ate lunch at The Spotted Pig. People were outside waiting for her and she was waiting for her ride so she stopped for autographs. While signing a little girls CD she dropped all of her books. She didn’t want anyone to see the books because she wasn’t supposed to be pregnant. She rushed to get them back in her bag, and Julius made sure she got out of the crowd. “Take me home. Please.”

          “I know.” Julius got her home in 7 minutes.

“Thanks, Julius.”

          “Do you need me to stay or are you okay?”

“I’m okay.”

          “You sure?”

“Yes! I’m sure. Please just…” Julius got the message and left. Bey didn’t even read the books; she left them in the bag. She felt kind of tired so she took a nap. When Bey woke up, she had a missed call from Mama T and Solange. She called Solange back.

“Hello?” A man answered the phone.

“Solange?”

          “This is Wale, is this Beyoncé?”

“Yeah, umm hey. Solange called me earlier so I was just calling her back. Is she there?”

          “No, she went to take Julez to a dentist appointment. You gotta message?”

“Yeah. Just tell her that I’m going to Kanye’s party tomorrow night and you guys are invited. If you can find someone to watch Julez.”

          “Alright, I’ll let her know.”

“Thanks.”

          “No problem. Bye.”

“Bye…”  Then she called Mama T.

          “Mama?”

“Bey? What’s up baby?”

          “I went to the doctor again today and the test came out wrong the last time. I’m not pregnant.” It felt good for Bey to say those words even if it wasn’t true. She just didn’t want anyone to know.

“That’s good. Right?”

          “Yes, very.”

“Is that all you wanted to tell me? Have you talked to Jay yet like I told you to?”

          “Yeah that’s all I had to say and Jay called last night. He didn’t have anything nice to say so I just hung up.”

“I’m sorry, hun. But he’ll come around and you guys will be able to have a civil conversation soon.”

          “I hope so.”

“What are you doing tonight?”

          “Uhh I didn’t have anything planned. I’m probably gonna catch up on some True Blood.”

“That horrible show? Okay, well I’ll talk to you later baby.”

          “It’s not horrible.” Bey laughed. “Alright, I love you. Bye.”

“Love you too.”

Bey took her pills, got into her bed, and watched True Blood until she fell asleep. She wasn’t woken up by any calls or nightmares. She had a goodnights sleep. So, in the morning she showered, ate breakfast, and called Angie.

          “Bey? Why you calling me? You’re not supposed to be working on your time off.”

“Damn, I can’t call my cousin up?”

          “Oh you’re not calling for work? Yay! So, Wassup?”

“Can you schedule us for a spa day today? It has to be done by 5 thought because I’m going to a party tonight.”

          “Yeah! Party? Whose party are you going to?”

“Kanye is having a party.”

          “Oh okay. Lemme call you back.”

“Okay. Bye.”

          “Bye.”

Bey made up her bed and cleaned up a lil while waiting for Angie to call back. After an hour of waiting Angie called back.

          “Bey, I’m outside.”

“Damn, okay.” Bey grabbed her bag and left. She got in the car and kissed Angie on the cheek. “What have you been doing? You seem so busy without me.”

          “I have a life Bey. I’m just trying to do as much I as I can before you want to do more music.”

“I guess that’s smart. I’ve been having the hardest time. So much has happened and none of them are good. Jay and I are fighting.”

          “But y’all never fight! It must be really bad!” Angie looked concerned.

“You know he’s been gone so long distance is not easy.”

          “That’s a shame. I hope y’all get it together.”

“So do I Ang.” They arrived at the spa and started with their full body massages.

          “Do you guys  want to be in a room together or  private.” The woman at the desk said.

“Together is fine.” Angie nodded at Bey. She handed them robes and told them to change in the other room. They got their full body massages, manis and pedis, and then facials.

          “Bey? We need to do these more often.”

“I know! It was so relaxing I really needed it.”

          “You hungry?”

“Yeah.” They went out to eat and it was inching closer to 7pm. “Shoot I was supposed to leave already. Angie I gotta go.”

          “Alright.” Angie dropped her off and left. Bey went into her closet and decided that she wasn’t going to get all dressed up. She put on a pair of skinny jeans, a plain but sexy shirt, and some 5-inch black Louis Vuitton’s. Bey looked hot. She got Julius to drive her over to Kanye’s because she didn’t feel like it. The door was open when she got there and hoped not to see Amber Rose. There were about 25 people there including Kelly, Solange, and Wale. *Michelle is touring for her play* Bey gave Solo and Wale a hug, and ignored Kelly. She found Kanye and he gave her a hug.

“None of your friends know about us do they?” He asked her.

          “No.”

“Good. Can we keep it that way?”

          “Secrets safe with me.”

“Does Jay know?” Bey walked away. Jay knew. Kanye grabbed her arm.

          “Get off of me!”

“Please don’t make a scene.” They moved into a room where no one was around.  “Why did you tell him?”

          “He’s still my husband, anyways he found out himself I didn’t tell him.”

“How the hell did he find out? He wasn’t supposed to find out!”

“Look you could’ve denied me! It’s not my fault.”

“If you weren’t so damn gullible this wouldn’t have happened!”

“What are you talking about?”

“Jay didn’t ev-” Before Kanye could finish Jay punched Kanye in the face.

“Why the fuck would you fuck my wife!” He punched him again.

“Jay stop!”

“Why you love him? Let’s go!” Jay left Kanye there with a bloody mouth. He grabbed Bey by the arm and dragged her out of Kanye’s. Solange stopped them at the door.

“Solange move! This doesn’t involve you.” Solange looked over at Bey and she told her to move.

“Bey call me if you need me!”
Jay and Bey got in his car and sped off. To Be Continued……

No comments:

Post a Comment