Saturday, August 13, 2011

How Many Licks


We left off with Bey not feeling good after she went to dinner with Jay. Kanye and the baby were basically the talk of the night. HERE WE GO…..

Jay ran after her but the door was locked. “Bey! Are you okay?”
“Yeah! I’m fine! Please don’t laugh.”
          “What is it?” Bey opened the bathroom door slowly. Jay’s face scrunched up. “Bey? What’s that smell?” Bey giggled and went over to the dresser and changed into one of Jay’s t-shirts. “Bey?”
          “I had gas.” Bey couldn’t stop laughing. Jay ran over to her and she screamed. He picked Bey up and put her on the bed.
          “Go to bed! You nasty!”
Bey sat up. “But I thought I owe you?”
“You’re not gonna fart on me are you?”
“I’ll try not to!”
Jay undressed into his boxers and got on top of Bey. He kissed her. “I love you.” Bey smiled and kissed him back.
“I love you too.”
Jay kissed her belly. “And I love you too.”
          “Aww Jay.” Bey kissed him again. He kissed her on the lips, neck, and chest. Then he rolled over onto his side of the bed.
“What’s wrong Jay?” Bey asked him.
          “Nothing babe.”
“Then why’d you stop?”
          “Just because.” Bey looked at him like he was crazy.
“You feelin’ ok?” She put her hand on his forehead.
          “Yeah, babe. I’m fine. I just….ya know...you said you had a headache.”
“Okay…you sure you don’t wanna? Just a quickie? In and out? Up and down? Side to side? Lick and suck?” Jay laughed at her.
          “You’re a clown. Yes, I’m sure. Now got to sleep!”
Bey kissed him one more time. “I just had to get that last one in.” She giggled and put her body up against his. He rubbed her belly. Bey put her hand over his. “Goodnight.”
          “Night, Bey.” Jay turned out the light and they fell asleep.
In the morning, Bey woke up and Jay wasn’t in the bed. She got up and found him on the living room couch. She sat down and grabbed his dick.
          “Wake up!”
Jay shot up. “Huh?!?!”
          Bey laughed. “Why’d you leave the bed?”
“You really meant it when you said you had gas. I couldn’t take it!” Bey stopped laughing.
          “Are you serious?”
“Yupp! They just came one after the other and they each had their own smell.”
          Bey hit him. “Eww Jay! I’m sorry.”
“It’s ok. Now what were you doing when you woke me up?” Jay cracked a smile.
          “You mean this?” She grabbed him again.
“Yeah, that. You still owe me remember?”
          “That offer only stood for last night.” Bey stood up and walked away. Jay grabbed her.
“Where do think you’re going?” Bey giggled and fell into his lap. He kissed her on the neck. “I’ll give you some don’t worry.” He flipped her over so she was on the bottom.
          “Don’t hurt me daddy.”
“I’ll be gentle.” Jay took off her panties with his teeth. She spread her legs and gave him space. She held his head while he sucked her down.
          “Mhmmm Jay…” He used his fingers, lips, and tongue to pleasure her. “Ooooo Jayyy….Jayyy….you’re getting closerrrrr…”
“How many licks did you say it takes to get to the juices? Here goes 1….2….”
          “……3…..Jayyyy……”
“…4…”
          “Our lucky numberrrr! Jayyyyyyyyyyyy!” Bey came and Jay stuck himself right inside her. “Ooooooooo!”
“That feels real niceee.” Jay kissed her.
          “Does itttt?” Bey moaned.
“Yeahhhh…..it feels realllll nice….so how many licks did it take?”
          “Foouuuuurrrrrrr!”
“Huh??”
          “I..I….I….saaaaa…..ssaaaaiiiii…..I….I..” Bitch couldn’t get her words out.
“Four?” He stroked in and out.
          “Mhmmmmmmm” She bit her lip.
“I wonder how many strokes it takes for a nut………1….” He started pumping faster. “..2..3..4…5..6…” He grunted. “77777! Uhhhhhhh!”
          “Yessssssssss!!!!” Jay released inside Bey and they flipped over so she could lay on top of him. Even though they just woke up, they took a quick nap. When they got up they took separate showers. Bey made some Hamburger Helper and Jay found Bey’s baby books that she had under the mattress.
          “Hey Bey?”
“Yeah?”
          “Wanna picks a name today?”
“A name?”
          Jay came up behind her and rubbed her belly. “For the baby.”
“Oh! Duh! Sure we can talk about it while we eat.” Bey finished “cooking” and she and Jay sat at the table and ate.
          “So if we have a boy I want his name to be Shawn, of course.”
“Ok…I understand that, but if it’s a girl I don’t want her to be Beyoncé. I want something basic.”
          “Gloria? Tina? We can name her after one of our Mamas.”
“Hmm…I don’t know. I mean if you want? Maybe we can do those for middle names.”
          “Okay…I like that better. Then what are we gonna name her?”
“I honestly don’t know…..I can’t think of any girl names.”
          “Well I guess it’s meant for us to have a boy!”
“Don’t get too excited!” Bey giggled. “We find out in two weeks!” She clapped her hands.
          “I know!” Jay smiled and they finished eating.
It’s the day of the appointment….Bey is now 5 months pregnant. She took Jay’s hand and they walked in. “I’m nervous Jay.”
          “About what?”
“I don’t know.”
          “Mrs. Carter?”……….To Be Continued……..

2 comments:

  1. Lmao Bey was stankin up the room with her gasses too funny...I'm really glad jay has accepted the baby..Im hoping it will end up being his after all...I loved it..post again soon please...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i can't wait to find out the gender :)
    and yeah her gasses had me dyin that was so nasty! >.< LOL

    ReplyDelete