Sunday, August 21, 2011

Just Answer The Question

We left off with Solange and Julez being with Bey....she didn't feel good so she called it a night until her phone rang...it was Dr. Ince...HERE WE GO...
          "Hello?"
"I think we had. misunderstanding Bey."
"Who the fuck do you think you are! You messed up my whole marriage! I will report you!"
"You don't have to take it that far baby!"
"Fuck you!" Bey hung up the phone and started crying. She had no time for his foolishness. Julez heard her crying and came in her room.
"You okay Auntie BeyBey?" She wiped her eyes.
"Yeah, babe. Gimme a hug." Julez gave her a hug and he was ready to leave but Bey didn't let him go.
"Auntieeee BeyBeyyy! I can't breathe!" She let him go.
"Sorry hun. Are you guys staying tonight?"
"I don't know I'll ask Mommy."
"Okay let me know." Julez left and Solange came in a couple minutes later.
"Bey?"
"Yeah?"
"We can't stay the night, but call me if you need anything okay?"        "I will." Solange tucked her in.
"Night. I love you."
"Thanks Solo. Love you too." Bey got through the night ok, but she still didn't feel good. She didn't feel like bothering Solange so she just slept all day. Over the past two weeks Solange would stop by and check on her. Mama Tina came up for a visit, but Bey told her that Jay was just away doing business. She stayed for two days and then left. Bey's birthday is soon and she's not looking foward to it because Jay won't be there. She has nothing planned and doesn't want to do anything.
It almost 1am on September 2nd Bey heard someone making noise in the kitchen. She wasn't expecting Solange so she got nervous. She tip toed into the kitchen. When she saw Dr. Ince cooking naked, she screamed and yelled for him to get out.
"What's wrong bumblebee?" He grabbed her, forced his tongue down her throat and stuck his fingers up her tight hole....Bey jumped, gasped for air,  and opened her eyes realizing that she was in her own bed...alone. She took a deep breath and thanked god it was only a dream. Then she heard noise coming from the kitchen again. She pulled the covers off of her.
"Who's there?"
"Me."
"Who the fuck is me!?!" She slowly came into the kitchen and Jay stood there.
"Good to see you again too..." He smiled.
"Jay!" Bey ran into his arms. Jay hugged her.
"I'm sorry baby. I shouldve believed you. What we had going just seemed too good to be true.  I went over to Ince's and handled him. I ran into Solange on my way here last night she was about to come in but I told her to leave. She told me what he did to you and I'm sorry I wasn't there for you."
"Why were you gone for so long!?!?"
"I just needed to clear my head."
"Yeah, but nobody knew where you were! You didn't call or pick up your phone! I was worried sick about you! Literally!"
"Babe, I'm sorry! You feel okay now?" Bey stared at him and then walked back into the bedroom.
"I'm just tired." Jay followed her and hugged her from behind. "Imma get something to eat and then I'll come to bed." He kissed her on the neck. She couldn't go to sleep because she wanted to ask him something.
"Jay?"
"I'm coming now." He walked into the bedroom.
"Did you do anything with anyone while you were gone?"                       "I didn't have sex with anyone if that's what you're asking." He got in the bed.
"I'm asking if you did anything with anyone...that includes a kiss, a lick, a suck."
"No, Bey."
"Liar." She pulled the covers over her.
"How am I lying!?!" She closed her eyes.
"Check your neck."
"What are you talking about?" Jay got up and looked in the bathroom mirror. He had a hickey on his neck.
"Shit! Bey I can explain."
"I don't wanna hear it."
"C'mon I know I didn't let you explain yourself but please let me."   "You already lied because you said you didn't do anything. That's enough of an explaination." He grabbed her arm.
"Bey? I was angry I thought you had cheated...but I did not have sex with her! I swear!"
"Who was it?"
"I don't know it was a chick from the club."
"That's disgusting! You had sex with some random woman!"
"I didn't have sex with her! I'm telling you!"
"Then what the fuck did you do with her that doesn't involve sex but does involve hickeys!?!?"
"She gave me head...nothing farther than that!"
"Did you return the favor?"
"What does it matt-"
"Just answer the question...did you return the favor?"
"Yes! I did! What difference does it make!?!"
"Don't you ever kiss me again...I hope you brushed your teeth...I can't stand you..." Jay tried to touch her and talk but she put up her hand.
"Please just let me sleep.....please...." He left her alone and covered his face with his hands. He scratched his head and went to sleep. Jay woke up to Bey moaning. Not in a good way....To Be Continued....

2 comments:

  1. Whoa...talk about issues.....smh. They need to stop doing things out of spite cuz they just end up looking stupid & embarrassing themselves! lol.
    And i wonder what was up with Bey in the end...??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit man..Jay just ugh..no words dude...poor Bey Jay just keeps stressing her out..I hope everything is okay with her...nothing good I feel is about to happen..update soon please..

    ReplyDelete