Friday, August 19, 2011

If Only You Would Let Me Explain


We left off with Bey and Jay having a great couple of weeks, but all good things have to come to an end....HERE WE GO.....

Bey was moving into her sixth month. She had an appointment in a few minutes.
"Jay are you coming with me?" He came up behind Bey and hugged her.
"Doctors? That's today? Shit, I'm sorry babe I gotta go to the office today I gotta meeting." She pouted.
"Oh.....well it's okay."
Jay rubbed and kissed her belly. "You two will be fine. I should be home around three."
"Three! I'll be home before one!"
"Why don't you ask Angie or Solo to chill with you?"
"They're probably busy. I'll be okay."
"You sure?"
"Yeah."
"Okay. Good. I love you."
Jay gave her a kiss on the cheek and bounced. "Love you too."
She rubbed her belly and watched him leave. The same monthly check-up went fine with Dr. Ince, but he did one thing that startled her and she noticed he only did when Jay wasn't with her. He would check inbetween her legs.
"Mhmmm."
"Is everything okay?"
"Yep. You look great." He kept messing around with her kitty. "Can I ask exactly what you're doing?"
"Just checking you out. It's mandatory." Bey sat up and closed her legs. She felt uncomfortable.
"You didn't last time. I'm sorry I would just rather not have you....you know."
Dr. Ince kissed her while she was talking and he reached to put his hand back inbetween her legs. Bey pushed him off. "Hey! STOP!"
"What's wrong?"
"Ugh...you're my doctor and I'm married! You pevert!" Bey pulled her pants back up and put her shirt down. She grabbed her bag and ran out.
 "Everything alright?" Julius was waiting outside.
"Take me home now please." She started to tear up. When she got home she didn't know whether or not to call up Jay. She took a quick shower to get Ince's touch off of her.
When Jay got home Bey tried to act normal, but she had to say something. "Jay?" He was in the bathroom.
"Yeah?"
"I think I wanna change doctors. I want a female doctor."
"I like that idea. What makes you want one now?"
"Oh, nothing. I guess so I could relate with my doctor more."
"Alright. That's fine with me." Jay knew that she wasn't telling him something. When she fell asleep that night he called up Dr. Ince.
"Hey Dr. Ince it's Jay...Beyonce's husband."
"Oh. Hey, is everything okay?"
"She told me that she wanted to change doctors and it was just out of the blue so I wanted to know if anything bad happened today."
"Well you see I was checking out the baby and she started to advance with me I told her to stop because she had already done enough damage."
"What the hell!?! What damage had already been done?"
"We hooked up when you were gone and I hate to break it to you, but she could be pregnant with my baby." Jay hung up the phone and woke up Bey.
"Hey! Wake up!" He nudged her.
"Jayyy I'm tiredd. What?!?!"
"You fucked Ince!?! Bey really!?!" Bey sat up.
"Jay what are you talking about!?! I never had sex with him!"
"Don't lie to me! Who the hell didn't you have sex with while I was gone!?!? When the husbands away let the kitty play! What the fuck Bey! I just can't with you!" Jay got dressed and started to pack an overnight bag.
"Jay! Let me explain! If you listen you'll understand!"
"Shut the hell up!" Jay left the bedroom.
"Where are you going!?!?" Bey got up and followed him. He ran down the steps and slammed the front door shut. Bey rushed after him but by the time she got to the door he was gone. "JAY!!!!!" She dropped to her knees and started to cry……To Be Continued…......

3 comments:

  1. man wtf dude...ugh i so hate Ince right now..he is a foul ass punk for pulling some shit like that..I really hope Jay doesn't' do something stupid out of spite or whatever..smh..please update soon i have to know what happens..

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* He shoulda at least let her tell her side of the story!!! Damn I hope he doesn't do something he'll regret....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna beat him up too much right everything was pitch perfect then Ince just had to ruin everything

    ReplyDelete