Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Close Your Eyes And Enjoy The Ride


We left off with Bey and Jay finding out that they were having a baby boy...Bey asked Jay if he had a problem and it blew up into a conversation about Kanye again.  It ended with Bey waking up from a nightmare where something was trying to kill her baby...HERE WE GO.....
Bey woke up a few more times that night and Jay just held her to reassure her that it was all just a bad dream. Jay woke up early and let Bey sleep in. He made breakfast and saved some for Bey knowing she would be hungry when she woke up. He showered and then watched some tv. Bey came behind him and kissed him on the cheek.
"Morning baby."
"Hey beautiful." He kissed her on the lips. "There is some bacon and eggs left for you." (@Fetus_Knowles was tired of Honey Nut Cheerios)
          "Aww you made me breakfast. Sorry I woke up so late." Bey smiled and heated up her food.
"It's okay. You had a rough night."
"We are never watching scary movies ever again before we sleep. You hear me? Those nightmares are still in my head. They tried to kill me and Lil Man."
"Ok no more scary movies. I'm sorry babe. Lil man is okay right?" He came up behind Bey rubbed her belly and kissed her on the neck.
"Yeah I think so. He's probably just a little startled. Nothing a rub from daddy can't help." She put her hand over his. "After I eat you wanna mess around?" Bey bit her lip.
"Ayye finally thinking right! Of course I wanna! I like this side of you, its turning me on." He grabbed her ass. 
"I said after I ate!" Bey laughed.
"Okay. Okay." Jay backed off. "I'll be waiting in the bed." 
"Okay." Bey smiled at him. When she was done eating she slowly peeked her head into the bedroom. Jay looked up. "Hey you. Ready?"
"What type of question is that? I'm always ready. Come here." Bey climbed onto the bed and over to Jay. She kissed him on the lips. "I love you kissing you baby." Bey blushed. They continued to make out with long passionate kisses. Bey felt Jay's dick getting hard. She pulled it out and started to deepthroat.
"Mhmmm Bey damn I taught you well." She kept going for five minutes when Jay couldn't take no more. His toes curled she was sucking him down so well. "Oooo Bey I'm bout to burst!" She kept her head down and swallowed everything Jay shot in her mouth. "I love you sooo much you're the greatest! Now lemme see that beautiful ass!" Bey wiped her mouth and went over to Jay. 
"Love you too now put it on me daddy..." He smacked her ass.
"B-e-a-utiful! Mhmm you ready?"
"Let's go get 'em... Now c'mon give it to me..." Bey was whining. He was taking too long for her.
"You know how I feel about complaining babe. Here you go." He rammed himself inside of her. 
"Fuckkkkk! Jayyyy oh my god you are too big for thattt!"
"You asked for it." Jay laughed and kissed her booty cheeks. "I'm sorry babe. I'll be gentle. You think Lil Man felt that?" He said as he stroked in and out of her slowly. 
"Mmmmmmm I hooopppppee noott. Seeee this is whatttt I wasss askinngg forr." She moaned.
"Aint no need for complaining when you know imma put it on you." He cracked a smile.
"I hate when you make me waitttt! I was craving you sooo bad daddy. " Bey rocked her hips to coincide with Jay's thrusts.
"You were?"
"Uhhh Mhmmm."
"Were you craving this?" Jay fit all of himself inside of Bey and she gasped. 
"Fucccckkkk yyeeesssss oh myy god." Bey started to shake cause Jay kept going deeper and deeper. "Jaaaayyy! Ooooooooo! Yesss right there!" Jay was really working her with all of him.
“Mmmmm I knew you liked that.” He crunched over her….still stroking and played with her kitty.
          “Ohhhh Jayyyy. I don’t know if I can take booootttthhhh…” She grabbed the sheets and pulled on em. She put her head in her pillow, bit down on the bed, and squeezed her eyes shut, while Jay was hitting it from the back. “Ohhhhhhhhh mmmgodjdohdnjayyyyyyfvjnkdf!” She came up for air. “Uhhhh *gasp* Jayyyy it’s bout to happennnnn…” Jay pulled out and flipped her onto her back and spread her legs. He still kept a steady stroke. Bey tried to kiss him, but she was breathing heavy and couldn’t keep her mouth closed. Jay put his hand over her mouth. “MHHHHMMMMMMM!!!!” Jay busted another nut as soon as Bey came. Jay stayed in and stared into her eyes. Bey’s eyes were closed. She touched Jay’s chest and rubbed her hands all over his body. She bit her lip and kissed him. “I love you, Jay.”
          “I love you more.” He smiled.
“You may love me more, but I’m in love with you.”
“Babe…” He looked at her. “I fell in love with you the day I looked into your eyes.” He kissed her on the neck and lips. Bey was speechless after that. The rest of the day they were all lovey dovey. Constantly flirting and teasing each other. They took a bubble bath together and had sex in the tub. That’s how it was for the next couple of weeks. No distractions….no fights….just everything picture perfect….UNTIL IT ALL CAME CRASHING DOWN………….To Be Continued……..

2 comments:

  1. aww they are so sweet <3
    this was like the first drama-free post! (yayy!)
    ...until the end! ugh! now i wanna find out what happens!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh that sex was steamy/amazing...I have to know what happened next..update soon..loved it..

    ReplyDelete