Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Last Time I Checked

We left off with Bey and Kanye having sex. Yall went off lmao!but I digress……and she asked Ye a 5-word question…..”You’ve been using condoms, right?”



“Jay told me you been on the pill so no….why?”

“When did he tell you that?”

          “A little while before he went on tour.”

“You understand that was half a year ago?”

          “Yeah, but doesn’t that shit last for a long time?”

“If you’re taking it yes.”

          “Well……you are taking it, right?”

“I stopped when Jay left, Kanye.”

          “What did you say?”

“I stopped taking birth control when Jay left Kanye! Five fucking months ago!”

          “I thought you were just sick! Like the flu or a cold? Why didn’t you tell me you weren’t on it?!?!”

“I assumed you were smart enough to use protection!”

“Yeah and I figured you would be, too!”

“Well…I’m going to the doctor tomorrow morning. Being dumb has its consequences.”

          “If you are pregnant….we got money just get an abortion.”

“Kanye! I would never kill a child of mine! Do I look like Casey Anthony!”

          “It’s a fucking fetus! Think of it like a chicken egg!”

“I can’t believe you! If I am….pregnant….I’m keeping it!” She hung up the phone and balled. Kanye started to drink. Like the VMA’s he’s usually with Bey when he’s drunk, but not this time. Bey was getting all up in her feelings when someone knocked on the door. She blew her nose and wiped her tear. “I’m coming!” She ran to the door and looked through the peep hole.

          “It’s Kelly girl! Let me in!” Bey opened the door. “Hey, Bey!”

“Hey…..Kelly.” Kelly walked in and Bey rolled her eyes.

          “What’s wrong you don’t look happy to see me?”

“I’m happy to see you….I’m just not happy.”

          “Aww, well gimme a hug.” They hugged and Bey started to cry again.

          “Bey what’s wrong?”

“Nothing…just forget about it.”

          “Bey…” She gave her a dead stare. “Now…you may cry over a lot of things, but not out of nowhere! Now tell me what’s going on!”

They sat down in the living room.

“I found out some things that I wish I hadn’t of heard. I can’t tell you right now, but I promise you, I will later.”

          “I want to know now but I guess I can wait. I just don’t like seeing you like this.”

“I know. Neither do I.”

          “Now I was thinking that we could go out tonight. Ya know since Jay is gone. You must miss the attention from the opposite sex. Then again you are Beyoncé, but that’s neither here nor there so you wanna go out?”

“Out where and I don’t miss the attention trust me.”

          “40/40. C’mon you know they always got something going on there.”

“Nope. I’d rather stay home then go there especially there.”

          “Where do you want to go then?”

“Bed. I’m not going out Kels. You might as well go without me. Don’t you have some old rich white man to go out with?”

          “Damn, Bey! That was a lil far don’t you think! That was just those two times! You’ve changed.”

“Don’t gimme that bull. I’m the same damn person….you’re just asking for too much.”

          “Whoa….I just came to see how you were doing and if you wanted to go out!”

“Well I’m not doing good and I’m not going out so before this goes any farther I suggest you leave!”

          “Well I came in and now I’m unwanted last time I checked I was Kelly not Farrah, but I know when it’s my que….Call me when you’ve calmed down!” Kelly left and slammed the front door. To Be Continued Bitches…….

No comments:

Post a Comment