Saturday, September 3, 2011

Everything Will Be Fine.......


We left off Bey waking up from her nap and falling asleep and Jay starting her birthday dinner…..HERE WE GO…..

“So how was your nap…did you sleep well?”
          “Um…I guess it was fine. Of course this wonderful smell and his kicks woke me up. I think when you left I started feeling it again.”
          “I’m sorry. I wanted to clean up a little and start dinner.”
“It’s okay. I know that it’s all for me.” She smiled and started to set the table. Jay finished cooking and then they ate together.
          “I hope you had an okay birthday…I know we didn’t do much.”
“But I spent it with you. We weren’t arguing….all smiles. It keeps me calm and not stressed.”
"As long as you're not stressed. Damn, you've been through a lot, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Just another year wiser now." They both smiled at eachother and continued to eat.
Bey cleaned up while Jay started to run her bath water. She came in the bathroom and Jay was butt naked.
"I hope you don't mind if I join."
"Of course not." Bey took off her sweats and Jay helped her in. She sat inbtween his legs and he massaged her thighs. "You gon' be okay, baby? I don't want you catching blue balls."
"I think I can control myself." He laughed.
"Shit. Ouch!" Bey clenched her stomach. 
Jay panicked. "Bey! Are you okay!?!?!?"
"Umm.....Yeah I think so. He just kicked me in like an organ...that shit hurt. Like I was being stabbed." Jay kissed her shoulders and rubbed her belly with both hands.
"I'm sorry baby. I guess I was rubbing in the wrong spot. Is this better?"
"Yes. Thanks."
"I love you."
"I love you too Jay."
"No I'm like in love with you honey bun I don't think you understand."
"Trust me....I think I know what type of love you're in. Are you crazy in love with BooBoo??"
"Ahaha yes Pookey!" (S/O to Latrice <3)
"That's what I thought." Bey giggled, but she started to feel a lil dizzy and nauseas. She got real quiet.
"You okay baby?" 
"........I'm.....a lil dizzy...I feel like imma throw up."
"Here." Jay slowly lifted her out the tub and had her sit on the edge of it. He went to get her a glass of water. When he came back her head was in her hands and she had just flushed the toilet. He gave her a towel so she wouldn't get cold. She wiped her mouth.
"I want to take you to the hospital Bey you haven't been feeling well for the longest time and it's scaring me."
"Please not tonight Jay. I'm too tired. I just wanna sleep. We can go in the morning." She stood up and brushed her teeth. Jay helped her dry off and put on her pajamas. 
"I don't like it when you feel like this."
"Neither do I, Jay!" He tucked her in and made sure she was comfortable. 
"I'll be here a a second to rub your belly to sleep." 
"Okay." She closed her eyes. Jay cleaned up the bathroom and washed the dishes. He came into the bedroom. 
"Bey? Do you need anything before I turn out all the lights?"
"No thanks."
"Alright now come here." He cuddled up behind her and rubbed her belly. He gave her multiple kissed on the neck. "I hope your birthday wasn't too much of a flop."
"Jay stop asking me how today was, I already told you it was great that's just aside from what mother nature is doing to me."
"Okay...."
They fell asleep on eachother’s arms. Bey barely slept through the night. She woke up and tossed her cookies again. She flushed the toilet, brushed her teeth, washed her hands, and got back in bed.
"You okay?" Jay stretched and opened his eyes. Bey was sitting on the edge if the bed. He rubbed her lower back. 
"No....no I'm not Jay." He shot up and started throwing clothes on. 
"Let's go now. I won't have you sitting here not feeling good. Come on."
"I don't want to leave."
"Bey, something is wrong that is risking your health and Lil Man’s health. We're going." Jay grabbed a bag and threw some clothes in there for Bey. Bey started crying.
"Jay, I can't do this. I'm tired, it hurts, I'm sick of it." Jay gave her a hug and rubbed her back.
"Bey baby. It's gonna be alright just come on. They can make you feel better. Trust me." Jay put Bey's shoes on for her. "Babe. You ready?" Bey looked up at him and nodded her head. In the car Bey called her doctor (not Ince she got a new one, a woman) and she agreed to meet her at the hospital.
“She said she’d meet us there.”
“Okay, good.” They checked in at the hospital and her Dr.Robins had them wait a few minutes so she could get her papers. They were moved into a private room.
“Alright, so what’s been going on with the two of you? What’s the problem or concern that you have?”
“I’ve been having a lot of movement and kicking, more  like beating. It’s painful and I’ve only slept through the whole night maybe twice this week. I’ve been throwing up and I don’t know why.”
“Okay…umm do you find any relief some certain ways your positioned?”
“Lying on my side helps a little and having my stomach rubbed relaxes me. That’s how I get some sleep.”
“Okay, well let’s see what is going on.” Bey pulled up her shirt and Dr. Robins felt her belly then took an ultrasound. “There’s his heart.” She pointed at the screen. She noticed that his BPM was low. “You’re previous doctor didn’t mention you being a high risk pregnancy by any chance?”
“No….why?”
“I’ll be right back.” She left the room.
“Jay, I’m nervous. This doesn’t sound good.”
“Everything will be fine, Bey. Everything will be fine.” He grabbed hold of her hand and squeezed it…….....To Be Continued.........Tomorrow is Beyonce's Birthday!!! Sunday, the 4th make sure you watch Single Ladies on her VEVO channel!! We are also trending #HappyBirthdayBeyonce or #HappyBirthdayMommaBey just check my twitter http://twitter.com/#!/mixedchick_xoxo
  

2 comments:

  1. Man I hope everything is okay with Bey..you got me nervous with this post..great post..

    ReplyDelete
  2. this ain't right...u can't just stop it like that and leave us hanging 4 days lol. great post! glad everything is going good between her and jay! i hope the baby's okay!

    ReplyDelete