Tuesday, August 16, 2011

We've Been Over This Before

S/O to @BeyonceFan3 on Twitter "How Many Licks" haha......We left off with Bey and Jay trying to figure out names…Then Bey had a doctor’s appointment to determine the sex of the baby…HERE WE GO…
                    “Mrs. Carter?”
“Right here.” Bey stood up. “Jay aren’t you coming?”
          “Yeah.” He stood up, took her hand, and they went into the room.
“So how far along are you?” The nurse asked.
          “21 weeks.”
“5 months? You know you can detect the sex of the baby today.”
          “I know! We’re very excited.”
“Alright well Dr. Ince will be in with you shortly.”
          “Thank you.” The nurse left. “Jay aren’t you excited?”
“Yeah, Bey. Don’t worry I’m hype!” Jay cracked a smile and held her hand.
          “Knock, knock.” Dr. Ince poked his head through the door. “Hello?”
“Hey, Ince!” Bey smiled.
          “Hey Mrs. Carter, Mr. Carter.” He shook Jay’s hand. “Nice to see you again. You think you’ll be able to stay in the room today?” Jay chuckled.
“Yeah. I think I can make it.” He rubbed Bey’s arm.
          “Such a punk.” Bey commented and they all laughed.
Dr. Ince pulled up a stool. “So today we are finding out the sex of the baby? Or do we want it to be a surprise.”
          “I don’t like surprises so I want to know now!”
“Alright. Go ahead and lay back.” He rubbed the jelly stuff on her belly and observed. “Drumroll please.” Bey patted on the sides of her. “You guys are having……A BOY!”
          “Yess!!! I knew it!” Jay cheesed and kissed Bey on the lips. “Isn’t this great!” Jay was too excited.
“Yayy! I was hoping for a girl, but I love boys.” Bey was slightly disappointed.
          “Congrats! I think we’re done for today baby boy looks nice and healthy!” Dr. Ince gave Bey a high five. He wiped her belly off and Bey sat up. “Now I just want to tell you one thing. Baby boy is healthy, but don’t think that means you can slack. Keep up a good diet and stay out of stressed situations.”
          “Okay, I think I can do that.” Bey stood up.
“Mr. Carter can you help her with that?”
          “I can handle that.” Jay held onto  the small of Bey’s back helped her up.
“Thanks Ince.”
          “I’ll be seeing the both of you next month?”
“Yes sir.”
          “Okay have a good day.”
“You, too.” Jay said as they walked out. “Bey? Aren’t you happy? We’re having a boy!”
          Bey smiled. “Jay you’re such a clown. Yes, I’m very happy. I’ll have my boys.” She rubbed her belly.
“What do you want to do today?”
          “Sit in bed all day. I’m tired.”
“Tired? It’s only like 10.”
          “Can we just take a small nap?”
“I guess…if you want.”
          “Thanks baby.” She kissed him on the cheek.
When they got home Bey went to take a nap, but Jay wasn’t having it. He went out to have some drinks with Chris Martin and have kid talk.
          “Where’s Bey?”
“She’s at home sleeping.”
          “Why aren’t you with her?”
“Cause I’m here with you. I wasn’t tired.”
          “Jay she’s pregnant. You gotta be there for her. When she says she wanna take a nap she wants you to be with her. I went through two long ass pregnancies trust me I know.”
“I guess you’re right. I guess I have to go then. I’ll see you later. Tell Gwen I said hi.”
          "Will do. See you later." Jay left Chris alone.When Jay got home, he climbed into bed with Bey. She smiled when she felt him against her. I guess Chris was right. When Bey woke up she got into the shower. Jay woke up and heard her and thought of it as another opportunity to get some. He came in behind her."Jay! I'm glad you came back. I really wanted to be with you."   "A lil birdie told me that you needed me so I came back." He kissed her on the neck. He let his hands follow the curves of her body. "You have the best body babe.""Not with this bump, but thank you." She kissed him on the lips. Jay winked at her and starting to play with her kitty. "Uhhh Jay. That feels good, but I'm not in the mood sorry." She turned around. Jay started rubbing on her bare ass. "Jay I'm serious stop." She finished washing up and left Jay to shower with himself. She was sitting on the bed reading her books when Jay walked past her into the kitchen. He mumbled "bitch" as he walked past.
"What was that?"
           "Nothing hun."
"Do you have a problem Jay? I feel like you've been kind of distant."
           "How am I being distant?!?""You didn't want to take a nap with me, you didn't want to come in the room at the doctors, do you not like spending time with me or something? You always bring up Kanye. It makes me feel bad about myself." Even though Bey was angry she started to cry. Jay walked over to her.
          "Bey stop...stop crying." He hugged her. "Look at me." He picked her chin up. "I love you. I'm having just as much of a hard time as you are with this pregnancy. Yes this is not my baby, but at the end of the day you are the mother and the mother of this baby is my wife. I just wasn't tired earlier, but I realized it’s not about me. I'm so excited for lil man and because I love you I can love him."
          "I love you too. It just really bothers me that I'm not having your child. I know you'll be a great father but I want to give you children of your own and I just want to make you happy and recently everything I have done is just making our situation worse. I keep blaming myself for this because it's my fault I should've trusted you and confronted you before going off and being reckless. And I want you to back me up and you do but on the other hand I feel as if I should just let you go because this" She pointed to her belly. "Is not your responsibility."
          "You're my responsibility which means anything growing inside of you is my responsibility." He kissed her on the lips. He moved her books over and laid her down.
          "Jay I said I wasn't in the mood c'mon I'm upset." He got up and grabbed some lotion.
          "I just wanna give you a massage and relax you. Like the doctor said you shouldn't be stressed out."
          "Aw okay. You're gonna make me tired again." Jay gave her a full body massage from her shoulders to her toes and she felt so relaxed. He let her lay in the bed while he made dinner.
          "Dinner is served." Bey got out of bed and kissed Jay on the lips."Thanks baby. This really means a lot." Jay made steak with mashed potatoes and corn. They ate and Bey had itis. "Ugh, Jay I'm stuffed literally. Can we go to sleep."
          "I was thinking we could watch a movie."
  "Okay one movie and thats it." They cuddled on the couch while watching  Mirrors. "Can we watch something else? I'm scared."Jay made her watch it but she fell asleep in his arms anyways. He turned the movie off, picked her up and put her under the covers. Jay turned off the light and went to bed too. Bey was moving a lot in her sleep.  At one point she screamed like someone was trying to kill her. She actually started to cry in her sleep. "Aaaah!!" Jay woke up and shook her so she would wake up.
    "Bey wake up! It’s just a dream! Why'd I make you watch that movie....Bey!" After two shakes/nudges Bey woke up.
    "Jay! It was trying to kill my baby!" (Mirrors is a very scary movie) Jay held her until she calmed down and went back to sleep....To Be Continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment