Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Is This A Joke

We left off with Bey telling Kanye about being pregnant and Kanye wasn’t having it. Kelly also stopped by.  Shoutout to Kelly for disappointing us…..Here I Am and there I went…..SMH ANYWAYS….


Bey balled again. And decided to just fuck her whole day and sleep.

She woke up around 3am. She had something to eat….watched her and Jay’s wedding tape (I wanna see that bitch) and cried herself back to sleep. Around 8am her alarm went off. She got dressed, threw up what she ate the night before, and left for the doctors…..

          “Ugghh, why is this happening!” She was at a red light and started going ham on the steering wheel. “Fuck you, Jay!” Then she noticed the cars behind her were honking their horns and the light was green. “Fuck you bitches!” She sped off and arrived at her destination. The doctor confirmed what she had already assumed. She was p r e g n a n t. “Thank you doctor.”

          “No problem, Mrs. Carter.”

“Beyoncé, please.”

          “Excuse me, no problem Beyoncé. Now you should pick up your prescription as soon as possible so our lil one can be healthy, alright?”

“What do you mean our?”

          “In the context of patient and doctor.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. I’m just having trouble with this. It’s all new to me.” In her head she was thinking: what, did I fuck you too?

          “It’s okay. So I’ll be seeing you next month.”

“Alright…..thank you.” She left the doctors and stopped by her mom’s house. “Ma! It’s me! Open up!” Bey was banging on the door.

          “Child what’s wrong with you! I saw the damn car pull up!”

“Sorry, I’m just not having a good day.”

          “Aww baby, tell Mama what’s wrong.”

“Promise you won’t get mad?”

          “I can’t promise you that.”

“Well, I found out that Jay is cheating on me so out of spite…I…I…….”

          “Spit it out.”

“I……had sex with…………”

          “Beyoncé…stop. I don’t want to know who, but it’s someone close to Jay isn’t it?”

“Yeah…” She put her head down out of shame. “But, he cheated on me first! Ma we’ve been together for 9 years now!”

          “You know two wrongs don’t make it right. Is that it?”

“No…..I haven’t been feeling well and….well I went to the doctor today and he ummmm…”

          “Bey? Are you pregnant?” Bey busted into tears.

“Mama, I don’t know what I’m going to do!” Tina gave Bey a big hug.   

          “It’ll be alright baby. You just have to be more careful.”

“What will be alright? What’s wrong?” Matthew came to see what all the noise was.

          “Matt go back upstairs. This doesn’t concern you!” Matthew listened because he didn’t want to get involved in anymore drama. “Now listen Bey, you need to start thinking before you act. You have to be very careful. Have you talked to Jay about this?”

“No. I haven’t talked to him about a month now.”

          “You know that you have to tell him, right?”

“He didn’t tell me that he was cheating! Why do I have to tell him anything about me?”

          “Because it’s the right thing to do. If you never talked to Jay about it how do you know if it’s true?”

“If I asked Jay he would just deny it. I found out from someone I can trust.”

          “Someone you can trust or someone you think you can trust?”

“I’m pretty sure I can trust them. They really are close Mama.”

          “Like family close?”

“Yes, but not blood.”

          “Oh…..okay. Well I think you need to tell Jay about it. So it doesn’t come back around and slap you in the face.”

“I will. I just don’t know when. It’s not like he answers any of my calls.”

          “Well, lemme know what happens okay?”

“I will. Now I have to go.” She kissed Tina on the cheek and bounced. Tina shook her head in disgust as Bey walked out. In the car, Bey called Kanye. “Ye? I’m coming over. I went to the doctors today so we need to talk.”

          “Okay.” Kanye hung up.

“Well damn.” Bey kept driving. When she got there, Kanye was waiting outside. “Aww, you didn’t have to wait for me out here.”

          “I’m not. I just don’t want you in the house.”

“Why?”

          “Because I have company.”

“Oh so I’m carrying your child and I can’t come inside the house? But there was no problem when I was busting it open. Oh okay. I get it.”

          “Are you done? And just because you’re pregnant doesn’t mean it’s mine.”

“Are you suggesting that I cheated on Jay before I had a reason to? Do you think I’m some kind of hoe?

          “You could’ve slept with someone else. I don’t know!” *kanye shrug*

“Oh my god….” She rolled her eyes.

          “I guess you are done. So, I’m having a party Friday night. You can come, but don’t bring up your baby problems. Cause I don’t want to hear it. Now I have to go.” Kanye walked away and just left Bey standing there.

“Is this a joke?!?! Kanye!”

          “See ya later!” He shut his front door. Bey looked up and saw Amber Rose in his bedroom.

“Oh my god….that hoe. Lord, help me now or forever hold your peace.” She rolled her eyes and left. That night, she took her pills and went to sleep. Alone. Crying. Around 2am her phone started to ring. It was Jay. To Be Continued…….

No comments:

Post a Comment