Friday, August 12, 2011

When I Look In His Eyes


S/O to Heaven......We left off with Jay coming home and Bey clearing up her pregnancy….they had sex in the morning and then went to a doctor’s appointment……Everything had been going well and Jay finished his tour a few weeks ago…Bey is about 4 months into her pregnancy.…HERE WE GO……

Jay was staring at Bey while she slept. She opened her eyes and smiled.
          “Morning babe.”
“Morning…..Whatchu want to do today?”
          “I don’t know. Something together.”
“Duh…lemme think….when’s the last time I took you out on a date?”
          “It’s been like a year.”
“…..Imma take you on a date tonight.”
          Bey smiled and blushed. “Ok, Jay.”  Jay got out of the bed and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.
“Wanna join me?”
          “Naw….sorry I’m just not in the mood.”
“Alright but you owe me!”
          “Ok….I hear you.” Bey got out of bed and stood in front of the mirror. “JAYYY! OH MY GOD!!! JAYYYYY COME HERE!!”
Jay came running out the shower butt naked.  “WHAT’S WRONG!?!?!”
          “I GOT A BUMP! IM SHOWING!”
“That’s what you had to tell me?”
          “Jay!” Bey pushed him. “This is a big deal! We have to go shopping!”
“What you can’t fit your pants?”
          “Jay! I might not!”
“Ok…ok we will!” Jay went back into the shower and Bey stood there and examined her newfound bump. Bey ate while Jay was in the shower. They went shopping for clothes for Bey….they were surrounded by paparazzi of course, but they left out the back so they wouldn’t get photographed. Bey got a LBD (little black dress) which she would wear out to dinner that night. Jay was sitting on the couch waiting for Bey to come out the bathroom so they could go out to dinner.
          “Babe! Are almost ready?”
“Don’t rush me Jay!” Bey put on some lip gloss and walked out the bathroom and kissed him on the neck. “I’m ready…”
          “Damn, babe why you gotta do that to me?” He stood up and kissed her. “You look gorgeous.”
“Aww, thanks baby.” He took her hand and they left. They got to the restaurant and were put in a private room. They got their food and Bey asked a question. “You really forgive me Jay?”
          “I told you already….yes…I forgive you…I forgave you. Can we stop talking about that…is there anything good you want to talk about?”
“I have a bump.” Bey giggled and smiled. She rubbed her tummy.
          “Lil’ Beyoncé.” Jay laughed.
“Or a lil’ Shawn.” Bey looked at Jay.
          “I wish it could be.”
“Jay…………..See no matter what he or she…..it’s yours. In spirit. Kanye wouldn’t even claim him. You know I love you and this child will love you more.”
          “I know and I will love it, but every time I look into his eyes I won’t see me, I’ll see Kanye.” Bey put her hands in her head. She started to cry.
          “Jay……I thought you didn’t want to talk about it.” She wiped her eyes.
“I don’t…..I’m sorry forget I said anything.”
          “But we should talk about it cause it’s gonna keep coming up.”
“Well I’m sorry I brought it up tonight. We can talk about it tomorrow.”
          “Ok…….it just brings back bad memories, I mean I haven’t talked to him in almost three months. He’s not gonna be the father to this baby and I need you to. Please.”
“Bey, I didn’t say that I wouldn’t father this child it’s just going to take some getting used to knowing that he’s not mine.”
          “I wish he was yours I really do.”
“I know you do.” They finished eating and left.
In the car:
“Jay I don’t feel good.”
“What is it? Are you okay?”
          “My stomach hurts.”
“Bey…I’ve experienced a miscarriage before and don’t want it to happen again. What type of feeling?”
          “It’s just a lot of pressure and I have a headache.”
“Want me to take you to the hospital?”
          “No….can we just go home?”
“Are you sure?”
          “Yeah.” Bey held her tummy and closed her eyes. Jay rubbed her thigh.
“Okay, we’re home.” Bey got out the car and went straight into the bathroom…..To Be Continued………

1 comment:

  1. Wow i wonder what's happening.....i hope she'll be okay
    and thanx for updating

    ReplyDelete