Thursday, August 4, 2011

Daddy Did Come Home

We left off with Jay calling Bey up and starting trouble…she dropped all of her pregnancy books in front of everyone…..she hung out with Angie….told Mama T that she wasn’t pregnant……went to Kanye’s party and Jay showed up out of nowhere and took Bey home with him after beating up Ye…..A N D here we go……



“Where are we going?”

          “Home.” Jay gripped the steering wheel he was furious.

“Why are you back?”

          “I’m not going to just let go whore around while I’m away!”

“How did you know I was fucking around?”

          “You just admitted it! Now shut up! Please!!”

“Fine! Shut up and drive!” (yeah I know I just named a Rihorror song oops) Bey sat back in her seat with her arms crossed. Jay had one hand on the wheel and the other on his head. The car ride was silent. *crickets* Bey felt awkward sitting in the car not saying anything. She  started to cry.

          “Why are you crying? Stop it!” Jay hates to see Bey cry no matter how mad he is with her.

“Leave me alone.”

          “Bey?” He touched her thigh.

“Jay, stop!” He moved away and left her alone.

When they got home, Bey ran inside, took off her shoes, and locked herself in the bathroom. She hid her prenatal pills knowing that would only start another fight. She would tell him when it was the right time. Jay knocked on the bathroom door.

“Can we talk? Bey we really need to talk! C’mon stop playing games!”

Bey opened the door before Jay punched a hole in it. Bey walked around him and into the bedroom. She kicked the bag of pregnancy books under the bed. “I don’t talk to dirty bastards.” She started to undress so she could go to bed.

          “I’m a dirty bastard! I do absolutely nothing and out of nowhere you start acting like an industry whore and I’m the dirty bastard? Oh okay Bey.” He started to walk away, but Bey grabbed his shoulder.

“You said you wanted to talk!”

          “Tell me why you had sex with Kanye? Did I do something? Did you hear something? Would you please fill me in? Did you fuck Justin and Usher too? I was gone for five months! You couldn’t keep your legs closed for five months? I waited 2 years for your ass!”

“Did you do something?!?! Jay you cheated on me with some broad in Europe! I only had sex with Kanye! Lord knows how many bitches you fucked!”

          Jay started to laugh. “Wait what?? I cheated on you? Where the fuck did you hear that from?”

“Ye told me! He said that you called him and told him  about this hot piece of ass you found! He said that you were going to break up with me so I figured I would first!” Bey crossed her arms while Jay laughed some more. “Why are you laughing this shit isn’t funny!” She pushed him.

          “Last time I checked my hand wasn’t a hot piece of ass!” Bey just wasn’t catching on.

“Jay! I’m serious! It’s not funny! Stop  making jokes! This is our marriage and you’re talking about…..wait……Jay?” She looked up at him.

          He was still laughing. “Yes?”

“What did you say?”

          “I said last time I checked…my hand wasn’t a hot piece of ass and it’s definitely not from Europe.”

“So you’re saying that you didn’t cheat on me?” Jay nodded and smiled. Bey jumped on the bed and started to cry. “IM AN INDUSTRY WHORE! OH MY GOD! WHAT HAVE I DONE! JAY! IM SO SORRY! I THOUGHT THAT YOU…SO I….PLEASE FORGIVE ME!”

          “Bey! Relax! I understand! Nobody’s perfect…now come here!” Bey was still crying. Jay pulled her to where he was and hugged her. (aww)

“Jay, I don’t know what I was thinking I should’ve called you…well I did, but I mean to talk. I’m so sorry I should’ve trusted you more. You’re such a good husband I  love you so much!” He wiped her tears.

          “Bey! I forgive you! It’s not your fault! Gimme kisses.” Bey looked up at him with a puppy dog face. Jay kissed her on the lips....unzipped her pants…and stuck two fingers up her hoo-haa. She moaned. “You like that don’t you?”

“Mhmmm.” She nodded and he added a third finger and started to pedal slowly. Bey started to squirm. “Jayyy…right there….ohhh.” She started to unbutton her shirt. “Yessss…Jay.” She started pulsate around his fingers.

“You ready?”

“More than ever.” She bit her lip. When his fingers left her cave she got a shiver throughout her whole body. “Hurry up.”

          “Daddy’s coming.” He got on top of her and entered slowly. He kissed her on the ear, neck, lips, and breasts. She ran her fingers through her hair and gasped.

          “Aaahhh! Oooo Jay I missed you so much! Mmmphh.” He moved in and out real slow teasing her, but also making the moment last forever. “Why do you do this to me? I hate you.”

          “You what?” He whispered in her ear and bit it.

“I hateeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!”

          “Oh really? You want me to leave?” Bey just shook.

“Nooo! Pleaseee! Noooooooo! Oh em geeeee don’t leaaaavveeee.”

          “So tell me again who did you get the best dick from? I knew you were faking on that phone call you don’t scream. You moan softlyyy.”

Bey laughed. “Ooooo you know me too welllll. His dick ain’t shit compared to my babbbyyy’s.” Bey kissed him long and hard on his big jigga man lips. “Ohhhhhh FUCKKK!”



          “What!” He was about to pull out, but she pushed his snake back in.

“Don’t you dareeee!” After two more slow strokes he started going faster the bed was bumping back and forth hitting against the wall. “Jay! Jay! Jay! JJJJJJAAAAYYYY! Oh my GOD!!” She bursted into tears and came all over Jay’s dick.

          “Wait Bey let me finish!” Jay pumped really fast and Bey was just overwhelmed she kept crying and moaning and shaking she was WORN out. Then Jay busted a huge ass fucking nut and Bey just screamed.

          “FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!...............Am I alive?” She asked when Jay rolled over, his dick still spitting out seeds. To Be Continued………(yes! For me being horny while writing this post…yeah I said it)

No comments:

Post a Comment