Saturday, August 6, 2011

You Would Tell Me Right?

We left off with Jay forgiving Bey and they had some nice make-up sex……Bey has yet to tell Jay about Kanye’s baby that she is pregnant with….HERE WE GO…..

          “Yes, babe. Slighty soaked, but you’re alive.” Jay laughed. “I think I’m going to stay home for a week or two.”
“What about the tour? What about all of your fans?”
          “You don’t want me to stay home? Look, I don’t want anyone telling you false information and then you doing something you’ll regret.”
“I’ll call you if I hear anything. I’ve learned my lesson, don’t worry and I don’t want to take you away from the thing you love the most.”
          “If we’re talking about things I love the most….” Jay winked at her and laughed.
“You are a mess. That’s one of the reasons why I love you!”
          “I still wanna stay, though. I miss you. I can reschedule tour dates.” He kissed her on the forehead.
“Okay.” She rubbed his head. (his big one not his lil one hehe) “Well, after today I’m tired…busted…and worn out. Can we finish this discussion in the morning?”
          “Yeah.” He got on his side and pulled Bey close to him. “I love you, baby.”
“I love you, too.” Jay put his hand right on Bey’s belly. She wanted to move his hand because it made her feel guilty, but she left it there. Once Jay fell asleep Bey got up and took her pills. When she got back in the bed Jay asked her where she went. “I had to use the restroom…..go back to sleep.” Bey wanted to cry, but she didn’t want to wake him up again. It was a week later and Jay still doesn’t know about Bey’s pregnancy. She left the house to go make-up with Kelly. Jay was home and decided to clean up a little. He started to vacuum. He was vacuuming in the bedroom and was going under the bed and he kept hitting something. He looked under and found some books…..he put them on the kitchen counter and kept cleaning. When he went to clean the bathroom….he was being noisy and went into Bey’s cabinets and drawers…..He found her bottle of pre-natal pills.
          “Are you kidding me….” Jay threw them on the floor and left the house. He went to Kanye’s. He banged on the door like he was the police.
“Why are you knocking so damn loud?” Amber said as she opened the door. Jay pushed her out the way.
          “Is Ye home?”
“He’s in his office.” Amber shut the door and went back to whatever the fuck she was doing. Jay busted into Kanye’s office.
          “Whoa! Jay why are you here!” Kanye got up  out of his chair.
“I just need to talk. Sit back down.” Kanye sat back down.
          “I’m sorry man I didn’t mean-”
“Save it. Why would you trick Bey like that? You have a perfectly fine piece of ass in the other room! Why do you have to fuck my wife!”
          “Jay! I’m-”
“I’M NOT DONE! YOU COULDN’T EVEN USE PROTECTION! DID YOU KNOW SHE’S PREGNANT!”
          “Jay! Why are you mad at me! You should be mad at Bey! She came on to me! How do you know it’s mine! She could’ve fucked anyone!”
“She told me that she only fucked you! And you know she does before she thinks! Why would you lie to her like that! I can’t trust you! I thought we were boys!” Jay stands up and is ready to leave.
          “Your wife is a whore and I figured I would have some fun! She is pregnant she told me! I refuse to believe that it’s mine!”
“Goodbye Kanye.” Jay left and just drove around to calm down he wanted Bey to tell the truth to his face.
          Bey told Kelly everything and they made up.
“Jay! Jay! Baby are you home?” She got no answer. She saw her books on the counter and her pills on the bathroom floor. “Fuck! Please don’t tell me he knows.” She hid them under the mattress. She took a long bath and waited for Jay to come home.
          Jay stopped for something to eat. He saw Bey’s name across the top of a magazine. He picked it up. The cover was a picture of Bey with pregnancy books on the ground next to it. He opened it to the page she was in, the title read “Is This Proof That Beyoncé Is Pregnant?” Jay bought the magazine forgot about eating and went home. He left the magazine in the car.    
          “Bey!”
“I’m in the bathroom!”
          “What are you doing?”
“I just got out the tub! Why? Is something wrong?”
          “I’ve just been hearing some things. You would tell me if you were pregnant right?” Jay walked into the bathroom. He can tell by her face if she’s lying. Bey got real nervous real quick. She thought in her head “he does know.”
“Of course I would baby. I thought that after the first rumored pregnancy we talked about this?”
          “Yeah, we did. I guess.”
“Now come here.” Bey went to kiss Jay, but he moved away.
          “I’m tired. Not now.”
“What’s wrong?”
          “I just had a bad day. I trust way too many liars.”
“Oh okay.” Bey looked away with that comment because she knew it was directed towards her. “Are you hungry?”
          “I’m not in the mood for heated up food.”
“Do you want me to go out and pick you something up?”
          “Just let me be, please.” Jay turned on the game and put the volume up really loud so he couldn’t hear her talking.
“I’ll be back later.” She grabbed the keys and left. In the car she noticed the magazine. “Fuck! Jay….oh my god. I’m so sorry.” She started to tear up. She never went anywhere. She just sat in the garage. “It’s just a fetus…….think of it like a chicken egg…..a chicken egg…..” She went back inside and Jay was asleep on the couch. She turned off the tv and went to bed. In the morning she had her monthly visit with her doctor. She had a lot of thinking to do. To Be Continued….

1 comment:

  1. damn this makes me feel so bad..why doesn't Bey just be completely honest with Jay...and from the end it seems like she might be considering an abortion or something..I hope they get things straight soon..i love it..next post please!

    ReplyDelete