Tuesday, August 2, 2011

5 Word Question

This post is short but I might add another post tonight. We left off with Bey finding out that Jay was cheating on her. Then she went over to Kanye’s to chill.

“Hey, beautiful.”

          “Hey, Kanye.” He stared at her ass as she walked in.

“How you feelin’? Wassup?”  She sat down in his bedroom and Kanye followed.

          “I’m okay. I guess. I was thinking ……since Jay found someone else to play with I thought I should, too. I mean I’m kind of horny. It has been a whole five months.” She licked her lips and rubbed her thighs.

“Whoa, Bey. Are you suggesting that I solve your problem?”

          “I just wanted to say thank you for being there for me.” She bit her lip and looked up at him.

“No prob-” She cut him off with a kiss. Bey starting rubbing on his pants when her phone started to ring. “Aren’t you gonna get that?”

          “No.”

“Go see who it is.”

          “Ughh. Fine.” She got her phone of her bag and saw she had a missed call from Jay. She called him back with and left the phone on the floor.  She wanted him to hear everything!

“Who was it?”

          “Nobody. Now come here.”  She gave him a kiss on his lips and started to unzip his pants.

“Aww, Bey you’re so bad.”

          “I know.” She laughed and went down on him. Deepthroat …she didn’t even have to ease down.

“Damn, Bey. Aaaaah!” She sucked his disco stick up and down up and down around and around. She licked the tip like it was an ice cream cone and boy did that shit cream. “Fuck Bey! Shit! You want that swallowship don’t you! AAAAAAHHHH Oh my god! Oooooooo.” Kanye busted a nut in her mouth like he busted open a fire hydrant!  Cum was everywhere. Her face. Her hair. Her shirt. His couch. But she swallowed everything else.

          “Mhmmm you taste so good.”

“Come here, girl!” Kanye grabbed her and took off her pants. “Ride me like bull.” She sat on top of him and took in all of him at once.

          “Oh fuck Ye!”

“Damn… you got that tight pussy! And it loves this big dick don’t it?”

          “Aaaah yessssss!”

“I can’t hear you.” I bet Jay could.

          “Yessssss! Oooooo.”

“Good! Ooooo.” He flipped her over and spread her legs like butter.

“Aaahhhh! Oh my god it’s so tight! Yess! Harder daddy! Deeper!” At that point her phone beeped because the call was disconnected.

“Am I hurting you?”

          “Noooooooooooooooo! Aaaaaaaaahh! Im bout to cuuuuummmm!” A tear rolled down her cheek because she was upset, but overwhelmed at the same time because of the massive nut Kanye just released into her small pussy.  

          They finished their pleasures and Bey stayed the night. She was too worn out to drive home. When she woke up Kanye was gone. Bey assumed he just had work so she went home. They met up again that night. For the past week, Bey had stopped getting calls from Jay and she stopped calling him. Kanye tried to hook up again, but Bey wasn’t feeling well she denied him access to the kitty kat. She wasn’t feeling any better so she called Kanye and asked him a 5 word question. “You’ve been using condoms, right?” To Be Continued……..

               




No comments:

Post a Comment