Monday, August 22, 2011

Distance


Why is my blog so sad? Is it too sad? Or do yall like it either way? Most of my posts reflect the way I’m feeling……ANYWAYS…..We left off with Jay coming home and Bey finding out about Jay having some “fun” with a chick on the side. She wasn’t too happy about it. In the morning he heard her moaning in a bad way…..HERE WE GO…….

Jay got up. "Bey you okay?" She was in the bathroom. He put his ear to the door. He heard the toilet flush and then the water in the tub started to run. He knocked on the door. "Bey?"
"Go away!" She blew her nose.
"Bey!"
"Jay I don't feel good! Leave me alone!"
"Babe! What's wrong?"
"You know what's wrong! I told you that I don't feel good. Please just let me take a bath without any interruptions..." He left her alone for a few minutes then opened the bathroom door. She was just getting out of the tub and was turned the opposite way. He grabbed her shoulders and she jumped and slipped. He caught her. "Jay! I told you to leave me alone! I'm fine just don't touch me!"
"You almost fell though!"
"Because you touched me!"
"Baby! I miss you!"
"Jay! I don’t wanna hear it!" He grabbed her by the shoulders again.
"Let me help you relax...C'mon please..."
"Jay...just...please...I wanna get back into my pjs and just relax...without you." She looked at him.
Jay let her go and called Chris (martin). "Hey, Jay. Wassup?"
"Chris I need help."
"With what?"
"It's Bey. I left and did some things I regret..Bey knows but she doesn't want anything to do with me. How do I get her back?"
"Well keep trying...if you really leave her alone she will think that you gave up, but be careful cause you don't wanna push her away..."
"Alright I feel you...thanks man. Once things get better wanna chill?" "Sure."
"Okay...thanks again..bye."
"Bye." Jay hangs up and goes into the kitchen.
"You hungry Bey?"
"No. Stop talking to me." Jay proceeded and made himself a samich.        "You sure?"
"Jay..." He went to go sit on the couch next to Bey but right before he sat down she stretched out. Jay lifted her feet and figured they could just rest on him. She kicked him. "It means this space is taken. Get up!"    Jay got up and moved to his Lazy Boy chair (from Tyra B.) "Do you have to sit in this room?"
"I'll leave." Jay got up and let Bey watch TV by herself. He went into his office and just sat at his desk. When he was done with his samich he took his dish into the kitchen to wash it. Bey was in there so he waited for her to be done. She left him her dirty dishes. He washed em and put em away.
"I'm going to the store...you need anything?"
"No." Bey really wanted some ice cream and a full body massage, but she had to keep up her act. She doesn't even know why. Jay "cheated" on her, but Bey cheated on him. She called Jay.
"Hello?"
"Can you get me some butter pecan ice cream?"
"Yeah, babe."
"Thanks." She hung up. Bey was feeling a lil naseaus again so she got up drank a glass of water and got in the bed. Jay came home a lil after and put her ice cream in the fridge. He didn't see her so he assumed she was taking a nap. He figured he would join.
"You mind?"
"Go ahead." He got under the covers and fought the urge to cuddle. He inched closer to her. He rubbed her arm.
"Jay..."
"Sorry." He moved his hand away.
"No...it's ok."
"I can touch you?"
Bey giggled. "Yeah."
Jay got real close to her and started to rub her belly. "Can you do my back and shoulders?"
"Of course. Wanna lie on your stomach?"
"I don't think that's a good idea."
"Oh. Duh!"
Bey sat up and shuffled her way in between Jays legs. He grabbed some body oil and rubbed it on Bey's shoulders and back. Half way through the massage Bey fell back into Jay. She was asleep. Jay kissed her on the forehead and fell asleep with her in his arms.
Jay woke up a few hours later, but forced himself to go back to sleep because he didn’t want to disturb Bey. He felt bad because of what she has to deal with. After being harassed he goes off and pleases a complete stranger without even caring, but then again she did cheat on him. It still bothers Jay. He hasn’t talked with Kanye for 7months. With all these horrible thoughts flooding his mind, Jay eventually fell asleep.
In the morning Jay woke up to an empty bed. Bey was in the kitchen arguing with her mom.
“I don’t want to have a birthday dinner!”
“Beyoncé, I saw you last week and you looked horrible! I need to know how you are doing and if I can do anything to make you feel better. Jay obviously isn’t doing his job! I think it’s best for everyone to get together!”
          “Ma! I don’t wanna talk about it! Jay is doing fine….Leave him alone…….We have our problems, but they are being patched up.”
“I will see you tonight at 7pm. No questions. You can relax on your real birthday, but you need to get out the house. Look put together please.”
          “This is ridiculous……..fine.”
“Don’t disrespect me! Now I gotta go…I love you.”
          “Mhmm.” Bey hung up the phone and she let out a big sigh. She got out her chair and saw Jay staring at her. “I don’t wanna go tonight.” She walked into his arms.
          “I know….just look on the bright side…you’ll get presents.” Jay smiled.
Bey giggled. “I guess….I still don’t want to go though.”
          “I’ll be there. It’ll be okay.”
“Ughh….okay I’ll go.”
          “Good. Now I’m going out. I’ll be back before six so I can get ready.”
“You’re leaving me?”
          “I have to go pick up something.”
“A whore? Bey pushed him out the way and got back in the bed.
          “Bey? What the hell? I thought we were past that.”
“It’s nothing.”
          “Bey?”
“I thought you were leaving?”
          “Ugh what am I going to do with you? I’ll be back.” Jay left. Bey took a nap and prepared herself for a dinner she wasn’t looking forward to……To Be Continued…..

5 comments:

  1. Clearly Bey and Jay are both hurt and I really wish they would just have a talk and clear things completely up or whatever..but at least they are talking and trying to..I don't think your blog is sad..I love it..it's realistic and it shows emotion as well as suspense and it definitely keeps me entertained..keep posting however you feel you want to post it's still awesome :) next update soon please..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really wasn't all that sad at all. When you said It was, I was expecting something REALLY sad and depressing. This was a good post. it really got me to THROUGHLY FEEL what Bey was going through. Your really good at setting specific moods. can't wait for the next post. Bey seems like she's will to work things out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea I like ur blog just the way it is....if u changed it then ur blog wouldnt be unique, ya know? Anyways this was a good post & I agree with Tati, they need to just talk out all their emotions and put everything behind them because they are both clearly hurting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feedback guys :) I'll keep posting...I might have to slow down with posting though because school starts for me next week :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah ur blog is kind of sad! but it's good, it's such a different side of bey and i guess that's of fiction...i think! it's great loved this! glad they're back 2gether

    ReplyDelete