Friday, August 19, 2011

Feel So Alone Without You


This is a short post, but I told Renay I would update soo…….We left off with Dr. Ince telling Jay that Bey advanced on him and he also told Jay that the baby could be his....HERE WE GO.....

Bey woke up the next morning on the floor. "Jay?" She got up. "Baby?" Then she remembered what had happened the night before. He wasn't there. She called his phone but it went straight to voicemail everytime. She never left the house and whenever someone asked to hang out she told them she wasn't feeling well.
After a week of not seeing Jay she called up  Solange.
"Hey Solo can you come over?"
"Sure Bey what's been going on I haven't heard from you or Jay in forever.
"Sorry I'll tell you everything when you get here."
"Kay bye."
"See you soon." Bey hung up and got something to eat. She did her normal daily cry and conversation with her Lil Man.
"Lil Man...I don't know what to do. I don't know where Daddy is and I can't contact him. This is a mess." There was a knock on the door. Bey got up and opened it.
Solange was standing there. Bey gave her a big hug and started to cry. "Aww Bey. Tell me what's wrong. Look how big you are." Bey released Solo and went into her bedroom and laid down. Solange sat at the end of the bed.
"My doctor was touching on me in places that he didn't need to and now Jay thinks that I had sex with him and that this is his baby."
"You didn't have sex with him did you?"
"No! Solo what type of person do you think I am!?! I haven't heard from Jay in over a week and its scaring me! I just want him to know that it is all a lie!"
"Give him time. He will show up eventually."
"I know, but I miss him and I want things to be fixed now!"
"Bey just give him time. If he loves you he'll come back. You want me to stay the night?"
"Could you? I feel so alone." They agreed for Solange to spend the night and the rest of the day they ate and watched movies. Anything to keep Bey's mind off Jay.
When it came around bed time Bey asked Solo if she would sleep with her. "Sure...do you need anything before I fall into a deep sleep?"
"Jay would always rub my belly...you think you could?"
"Of course." They went to sleep and Bey had the same nightmare, but Solange never noticed her squirming.
Bey woke up around 4am and couldn't go back to sleep so she watched some tv and fell asleep on the couch.
In the morning Solange left her a note: I'll be back with Julez tonight  made you breakfast...love you <3 
Bey went into the fridge and saw some pancakes. "Hmmph." She wasn't in the mood for them, but ate them anyways. She chilled the whole day.
When Solange came with Julez she brought dinner. After Bey ate she wasn't feeling to well. She threw up her food and got extremely nauseas. "Sis, you ok?"
 "I don't feel good...imma just go to sleep." She brushed her teeth, put on her pjs, and got in the bed as soon as her phone rung. It was Dr. Ince....To Be Continued....

1 comment:

  1. Oh I just need to know what this fool is gonna say to Bey after he messed up things with her and Jay...update soon please.

    ReplyDelete