Monday, August 1, 2011

I Miss You

Jay has been on The Blueprint 3 Tour for about five months now. Kanye “found out” something that he needed to tell Bey.

"Hey, Bey! I just wanted to know if you wanna chill later. I need to talk to you."

"Hey, Kanye. Uhh, sure. Is 7 ok?"

“Yeah, that’s perfect! Meet me at my house?”

“Yeah, that’s fine. I gotta go. See you then.”

“Okay, bye.”

Bey went back to what she was doing. 

“Hmmm. Lemme call Jay.”

            “Hello?”

“Hey baby! I miss you so much! Wassup?”

            “Hey, Bey. I miss you, too. Umm I’m just working on some stuff for the show tonight. I can’t really talk though cause I’m swamped.” Jay sounded irritated.

“Oh……ok. Sorry. I just wanted to hear your voice. I’ll let you go. I love you.”

            “Love you, too. Bye.”

She hung up the phone and changed into a pair of Dereon jeans and a white t-shirt.  She ate a sandwich before heading over to Kanye’s. When she got there Amber Rose was just leaving.

            “Hey, Amber.” She ignored Bey and rolled her eyes.

“Okay…….” Kanye held the door open.

            “Wassup Bey?”

“I don’t know….You called me.”

            “How was your day?”

“My day was the usual: work then nothing…” she laughed.

            “Ha! Same….you want something to drink?”

“Naw, I’m good thanks. So what did you want to talk about?”

            “Why don’t you sit down?”

“Okay…Is it bad?”

            “It’s about Jay.”

“Really? I just talked to him. He sounded fine.”

            “Oh, I talked to him last night. He told me some things that I wish I hadn’t heard.”

“What’d he tell you?”

            “I wasn’t supposed to tell you or anyone really, but I’m not comfortable with keeping things from you.”

“Ye, what the fuck are you talking about.”

            “Jay told me...”

“Go on.”

            “Jay told me that he found some new broad in Europe and that he might leave you for her.”

“Excuse me? What’d you say?”

            “Jay is cheating on you.”

“He told you this.”

            “Yeah.”

“Ummm.” She choked up. “I’m sorry. I have to go.” Bey got up and left.

            “I’m sorry Bey.”

“Thanks Kanye.”



 Bey left and just sat in the car. She rested her head on the steering wheel. “Fuck Jay!” She started to cry. After 20 minutes, she pulled herself together, started the car, and left. As soon as she got home she threw off all her clothes, took a long shower, and cried herself to sleep. When she woke up, she had five missed calls. One from Kanye and four from Jay. Jay left a message. “Hey babe, sorry I couldn’t talk last night. I was really busy. You usually answer, but I guess you’re in a deep sleep. *he laughed* Call me when you get a chance. I love you. Bye.” She wanted to call Jay back, but didn’t. Instead, she called Kanye back.

            “Hello?”

“Hey, Kanye.”

            “Hey, Bey. Are you okay? I know it was kind of out of line for me to get in your guys business, but it felt good to let you know.”

“Don’t feel bad. I’m happy I know. Thank you. Are you and Amber still good?”

            “Oh….umm……she’s….no we’re not together anymore.”

“Sorry to hear that. So does that mean you’re free tonight?”

            “Yeah, I guess. Can I ask why?”

“I just want to hang out with someone that has my back.”

            “Oh okay. Cool. What time?”

“I don’t know. Just don’t go anywhere.” Bey giggled.

            “Alright whatever you say Queen B. Bye.”

“Bye.”

They both hung up and Bey went to go hang out with Solange.

            “Solo? You home?”

“Hey, Bey! I’m in my room!” Bey went into her room and found  Solange sitting with Julez.

            “Auntie Bey Bey!!” Julez ran up to Bey and gave her a big hug.

“Hey Julez! Dang it’s been forever since I’ve seen the two of you! How are you guys?”

            “We’re doing great! Mommy has a new friend and he’s a boy! Where’s Uncle Jay?” Julez asked.

“That’s good! Actually he’s what I wanted to talk about Solo. Uncle Jay is still working. Julez can you go play in your room for a little?”

            “I guess.” Bey laughed while Julez dragged himself out.

“Damn boy telling all my business. So, wassup wit you and Jay. I thought we were a happily married couple.”

            “I thought we were too.” Bey dropped her stuff and sat on the bed.

“Bey what’s wrong. Imma call him up right now!”

            “It’s a waste of time. He’s probably busy. Just drop it. I don’t want to talk about it. Tell me about you.”

“We are going to finish this conversation, but yes like his lil ass said I have a boyfriend.”

            “Is he famous?”

“Yes, but he’s not as big as Jay.”

            “What’s his name?”

“Wale. You have to have heard of him. He did the song uhh….Chillin’ with GaGa.”

            “Oh yeah I know him. He seems nice.”

“Girl he is! He is so good with Julez. I’m going to the park with him tomorrow. We’re having a picnic.” Solange giggled.

            “Awww, I’m happy for you, baby. Look at you you’re all smiles. I guess you need me to babysit?”

“If you want and you were the same way with Jay so don’t come for me.”

            “Uggh. Fuck Jay!”

“Alright are you going to tell me what’s going on? You miss him that much? You’re mad at him?”

            “I fucking hate him.  You know what I found out yesterday?”

“Oh god please don’t let it be what I’m thinking!”

            “He found someone else.”

“Please tell me you mean someone else for his label.”

            “Nope someone else for his dick! He supposed to file for divorce soon.”

“Bey? That sounds like some MTO shit. Are you fucking kidding me? What y’all been togetha for eight years and he wanna go with some trick? I’m not here for it.”

            “Don’t worry I’ll get him back somehow.”

“You want him back?”

            “No! I mean revenge!”

“Bey, you sound like me! Are you sure you don’t just want to try and fix it?”

            “Well my heart is still broken so no! But don’t worry I’ll find someone else for this pussy. I have to go.” Bey kissed Solange on the cheek and got up.

“Bey! Don’t do something you gonna regret!”

            “Bye Julez! Solange, I got it. I’ve thought this one through!” Bey headed over to Kanye’s.

“Oh boy.” Solange put her head in her hands.

            “What’s wrong with Auntie Bey Bey?

“Nothing, boy. Now stop telling everyone my business.” She started to tickle him.

At Kanye’s:

Bey knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. Kanye held the door open and Bey walked right in. “Hey beautiful.” To Be Continued…..





4 comments:

  1. wooow. that's intense!!! can't wait for the update to see what happens next!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the first part of the jay once way of life? If not where do I find it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow seen ur blog being RT'D so had 2 come on an read a few posts! This is crazy!! Im like nooooo dont do it :(( Lol really getting in to it! Good job!

    ReplyDelete