Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's Good To Have You Back


We left off with Bey deciding not to abort her baby….she told Jay the truth….he came home…Go cop Watch The Throne that is my shit! Oh yeah  S/O to my new followers that I gained because of my late night tweets LOL.....HERE WE GO……

          “Hey baby!” Jay kissed her back and kissed her on the forehead. “I missed you!”
“Well you’re the one that left me!” Bey let go of his hug and held both of his hands.
          “It’s the only way I could make you fess up!” Bey put her head down.
“I’m sorry I kept it from you….”
          “It’s ok I forgive you boo, but why were you gonna do what you told me you were going to do?””
“I didn’t want to ruin us. We had just gotten good again. Now, you must be tired.”
          “You were still pregnant when we made up though.”
“Yeah…..I know, but I still didn’t want to ruin us….I didn’t want you to find out first.”
          “So why didn’t you do it?”
“I just couldn’t I was in the room and I just had a bad feeling about it. I don’t know what I was thinking. Killing my………I don’t want to talk about it.” Bey walked away and got back in the bed. Jay followed her.
          “You know I love you right? Regardless of what you do.” Jay undressed and got in the bed next to Bey.
“Yeah. I know.” Bey smiled.
          “You love me back don’t you?” Jay stared at her.
“Of course I love you….regardless of what I heard you did and who I fuck. I still can’t fathom that he lied and I believed. I’m so stupid. I could’ve fucked up everything we had going on. I did!” Bey sat up in bed and turned away. She started to cry.
          “Bey…c’mon don’t beat yourself up.”
“Jay I feel so guilty. To know I had sex with one of your close friends and you did absolutely nothing but love me……..I feel like such a horrible person.”
          “Babe…stop it. Come here.” Jay grabbed her and hugged her. She cried on his shoulder and he held her until they both fell asleep.
In the morning, Jay woke up to an empty bed. He heard the shower going. He took off his boxers and listened to Bey singing. He walked into the bathroom. “Jay is that you?” He snuck up behind her and kissed her on the neck. “Aaaahh! You scared me!” She turned around and looked down. “Well…..look what he doctor ordered. Morning wood.”
“Would you help me doc? It won’t go away.” Jay winked.
“That’s my job ain’t it.” Bey started kissing on Jay and he the same to her. He picked her up and stuck himself right in. “Mhmmmm.”
          “I know it feel good cause you nice and tight.”
“Just for youuuu.” Bey whimpered while Jay thrusted into her.
          “You sure it’s just for me?” Jay groaned.
“Yesss!” The water just ran all down Bey’s body. “Uhhhhh….Jay…” She took a deep breath and moaned in his ear. Her hands on the wet shower walls.
          “Ughhhh yeahhh…” Jay was trying to pay attention to syncing his thrusts. He held her by her booty cheeks and squeezed em.
“You all up in myyyyy stomach. Oooooo.”
          “You like it like that huh?”
“Mhmmmm yes I do daddyyyy. Ooooooo! Aaaaahh! I’m bbbbout aaaah!” Jay already knew what she was gon say so he started pumping faster.
          “Does this help boo?” Jay was beating the shit outta them walls and not the showers. Bey bit his ear and grabbed his shoulders. “Oww shit! You bout to really get it now!” Bey already had a case of rubber thighs and Jay was just making it worse.
          “Fuck! Oooooo! Omgeeeeeee! Jay!!! Stopppppppp!” Her eyes rolled into the back of her head…..she came and just fell limp on Jay.
“Bey you alright? Oh shit! Wait Im bouttaaa!” He spit all kind of seeds up into Bey. He knew it felt nice to be able to go raw…..that shit felt the best. The cum just oozed outta Bey. A shock just when through her body. She couldn’t take no more. “Damn Bey……” He tried to catch his breath. “I think that’s the best we ever had.” He got no response. “Bey?” She was just dead weight on his shoulders. He let her get herself back together. “Babe, you alright?” Her eyes opened and she gasped.
          “Oh………..my…………fuck! Jay……..I just can’t with you.”
“What’d I do? What’s wrong?”
          “You ain’t wrong…..You are so fucking me right in so many ways.” Bey bit her lip and Jay just laughed.
“It’s what I do!” They washed up and got ready to leave. “Where you headed to?”
          “Doctors appointment. Wanna come?”
“Sure.” He rubbed her belly. “I’ll go.” Bey giggled.
          “Stop that tickles.” They left for the docs. “You can come in with me.”
“Ummm….ok.” Jay followed her in and was shocked when he saw that she had a male doctor.
          “Hello.” Dr. Ince reached out his hand and Jay shook it reluctantly.
“Uhh hi.”
          “So you decided not to go with abortion I see.”
“Yupp, thanks for helping me anyways.”
          “Welcome, so let’s check you out then.” Jay wasn’t prepared for what was happening so he exited the room.
“He’ll be ok.” Bey laughed.
          “Whoa….someone had a good morning!”
Bey blushed….she was a tad bit wet. “Oops sorry. That’s embarrassing.”
          “Well you got pregnant somehow right?”
“Yeah, I guess.” She laughed again.
          “Okay, well you guys seem great!”
“Yayy!”
          “So, I will see you next month.”
“Alright! Thank you. Bye.”
          “Bye now.” Bey left the room and Jay was waiting.
“You done?”
          “Yupp, why’d you leave?”
“I didn’t want to see him touching you like that. That’s all.”
          “Oh ok…” Bey grabbed his hand and they left. To Be Continued……

1 comment: