Sunday, August 7, 2011

Act Like It Never Happened

S/O to Dr. Ince…..you know who you are ;) …..We left off with Jay finding all the clues that would confirm that Bey is pregnant, but Bey still hasn’t spoken up about it to Jay. At the end she sounded like she just wanted to get rid of it so it wouldn’t hurt their relationship…..but she doesn’t know what to do……HERE WE GO……..

          When Bey woke up Jay was nowhere to be found. He was ignoring her. Bey knows that he found out, but she doesn’t want to have Kanye’s baby so she’s having a hard time admitting it. She took a shower and got ready to go to the doctors.
          After he checked her out, Dr. Ince asked her if she had any questions.
“Ummm. I don’t know if I want to go through with this. I’m not ready for a baby.”
          “Most women aren’t ready. Over time you’ll embrace it. Especially if it’s unexpected it’s going to take you some time to realize you’re actually carrying a child.”
“No, I perfectly understand what’s happened….what’s happening and I just can’t do it.”
          “I know plenty of couples that would want to be parents. Are you considering adoption?”
“No….I can’t start to show….I can’t be pregnant. Ince….I can trust you right?”
          “Yes, it’s a part of my job.”
“I’m having the wrong man’s baby. I’m not having a baby with the one I love. I’m considering abortion.”
          “Whoa….Are you sure? It’s not reversible.”
“I’m positive. I’ve thought about it and it’s for the best.”
          “You are aware of the risks….Like infertility?”
“I don’t care about the risks just give me the number to a clinic so I can get it over with.”
          “Would you like me to set you up an appointment. With the clinic?”
“Please?” Bey got ready to leave.
          “I’ll call you.”
“Can you call me on my cell and not on the home phone?”
          “Yeah, I’ll call you myself.”
“That makes me feel better. Thank you.” Bey gave Dr. Ince a hug. He hugged her back.
          “You’re welcome. Call me if you need anything.”
Bey was choking up and realized that was her cue.   “I will.”
          “Don’t forget to grab a lollipop on your way out.” He laughed.
Was he flirting with her? Bey laughed just to go with it and left. When she still had tears in her eyes. Jay still wasn’t home. She texted him and asked him to please come home. She never got a reply. Bey ate dinner by herself….which was just leftovers and she went to sleep alone…in an empty bed. When she got up Jay still wasn’t there. She checked to make sure her stuff was still under the mattress. It was all there. But there was something extra. A note it read:
         
You know what I’m waiting for just call me when you wanna be honest with me…..I’m back on tour…..see you later………I love you
-Jay

Bey started to cry. Now it was guaranteed that he knew. She didn’t do anything that day. There was no point in calling because he would only hang up if her words weren’t: I’m pregnant. Her phone started to ring. She grabbed it and answered. She wiped her tears. “Hello?”
          “Bey? It’s your Dr. Ince. How are you?”
“Hey, Ince. I’m okay. Could be better to be honest with you.”
          “Sorry to hear that, but I scheduled your appointment for 10 this afternoon. That’s ok right?”
“Yeah.”
          “You have someone to bring you home, right?”
“No, I’ll be alright.”
          “Are you sure?”
“Yeah. I’m good. Thank you.”
          “You’re Welcome. Just remember I’m only a call away.” Bey hung up and got herself prepared. Physically and mentally. When she got there the clinic looked pretty professional. It looked like a typical doctor’s office. While waiting for her name to be called she said a prayer and reassured herself that this is what she wanted to do.
          “Mrs. Carter?” Bey stood up and followed the lady into the office. “You can take off your clothes and change into this robe. You’ll be helped shortly.” Bey took the robe, but she didn’t start to change instead she called the lady and told her to cancel her appointment. “It’s ok it happens all the time.” The lady took the robe back and she left.
She didn’t know what she was thinking. Bey went straight home. Around nine that night she called Jay.
          “Hello?”
“I’m ready.”
          “Ready for what?”
“To tell the truth.”
          “Go on.” Bey told Jay everything that happened and started to cry by the time she got to what had happened that morning.
“Jay, I don’t want to have this baby. It’s not yours….”
          “Thanks for finally telling me now I don’t want you to have  it either, but it is what it is and we are going to have to take care of you and your baby.” Since had Jay had known for a while he had already had this conversation planned. “I’ll try to be home on Friday. If you want me to.” That’s only in three days.
“Of course I want you to come home. I miss you and you went halfway across the world without even telling me.”
          “You got my note though because you never called.”
“I figured you were busy, but yeah it would be nice for you to come home.” While waiting for Jay to come home, she hung out with Solange, Julez, and Kelly. It was Friday afternoon and Bey was waiting for Jay to come home. She was just about to get in the bed when she heard the door open. She ran to the door. “Jay!!!” She jumped in his arms (like in the I Am Yours behind the scenes ;) and kissed him on the lips. To Be Continued….. 

2 comments:

  1. Damn... I kinda don't want Bey to have the baby either but abortion is such a horrible thing...poor Bey she's going through so much...I hope they sort it all out...love the blog...

    ReplyDelete