Wednesday, August 24, 2011

They're Two Sides To Every Story


Thanks for the feedback guys it helps a lot! School starts on Monday for me, but hopefully I’ll be able to keep up with updates.........We left off with Bey pushing Jay away, but eventually letting him back in…..Bey’s birthday is coming up so Mama Time suggested that she have a big family birthday dinner. Bey doesn’t want to, but Jay and Mama Tina convince her to go…..Dinner is in a few hours……HERE WE GO……

          Jay came home. “Bey?” He gets no response. He walked into their bedroom. She wasn’t there. “Bey?!?” He checks the bathroom she wasn’t there either.
          “Can’t you see? I’m in here!” She was on the living room couch. “I was trying to sleep.”
“Bey it’s 5:30 you have to get ready for dinner.”
“I don’t……want…..TO GO!” Bey screamed. Jay grabbed her.
          “Hey! Calm the fuck down! I don’t understand what the big problem is! Your mom is just trying to do something nice for you! We’ve been distance from our families and tonight should be a good time! Grow up, Bey.” He walked away. Bey grabbed his shoulder.
          “Jay!” Bey’s face was like WTF.
“What?!? C’mon everyone wants to see you! It’ll be fun! You’ll be fine I promise….”
          “No, Jay! Stop! It won’t be fun! I don’t want paparazzi all up in my face! My back hurts! My feet hurt! My head hurts! I’m tired! Lil Man is kicking like crazy! I just don’t want to go!!!!!”  Bey started to cry…..Jay held her and rubbed her back.
          “Sorry for yelling at you, but everyone is gonna be waiting for you and you’re just not gonna show up. Think about ya fam’ Bey. Besides you already told your mom you was going. Please…..I’ll be with you. And I can give you a full body massage when we get back. We also have some ice cream, but no dessert before dinner.”
          “I hate you. Fine, but I’m only doing it for the ice cream.”
Jay kissed her on the lips and wiped her tears. “Thanks baby……love you too. Now go get ready.” Bey rolled her eyes and went to go get ready. When they got to the restaurant Bey pretended to be happy. Everyone wanted a hug and a kiss. Mama Tina was there as well as Jay’s mom, Gloria, Jay’s sisters, Mickey, Annie, his brother, Eric, Solange, Matthew, Julez, Ty, and Angie. Solange is the only one that really has been informed with everything that has been going on between Bey and Jay. Everyone was having their own conversation and Bey looked bored. Jay rubbed her back. “It’s almost over babe.”
          She looked at him a cracked a smile. Then Matthew saw her not conversing so he spoke up.
          “So….Bey, do you know when you’re gonna get back into the studio?”
“I haven’t really been thinking about work, Dad.”
          “Oh…..well you should. What are your plans Jay?”
“I don’t have any plans either I was going to do a project with one of my friends, but it ended up not working out.”
          “Which one of your friends?”
“No disrespect sir, but it’s none of your business.” It got real quiet after Jay’s comment, but he didn’t want to bring up Kanye. So Jay’s mom said something.
          “Have you guys picked out a name? Do you know the sex?”
Bey answered. “We never told you? We’re having a boy.” She looked at Jay and rubbed her belly.  
          “We’re gonna name him after me. Shawn Corey Carter Jr.”
“Aww that’s nice. Guess I picked a good name.” They laughed.
          “Ha yep, I told Bey I wouldn’t have it any other way.” Bey smiled.
“Aye a smile.” Jay smiled and kissed Bey on the cheek. He loved seeing her happy…..been so rare now a days.
          “Are you going to have a birthday party Bey or is this all you’re doing?” Mickey asked.
          “I don’t really like big parties. I would much rather sit at home and watch movies then have a big fiasco. Ya know?”
          “Yeah I guess. Sometimes it’s better to just relax.”
“Exactly.” Bey giggled.
          “So what do you want?”
“For what?”
          “Your birthday? I have to get you something.”
“All I need is love.”
          “No, I’m serious. I have to get you something.”
“I’m serious, too. I think I have everything already. I honestly don’t need anything more than love and honesty.” Jay looked at her.
          “Bey you’re such a sweetheart. Glad we got you.”
Bey blushed. “Thanks. That means a lot.”
          “I’m glad we got her, too, sis.” Bey looked at Jay and he kissed her, then whispered in her ear. “See, I told you it wouldn’t be so bad. You’re all smiles.”
          She whispered back. “How you know I’m not fakin’?” She raised her eyebrows and smiled.
          “What y’all whispering bout’. There are enough of us here for conversation.” Solange interrupted.
          “Solange.” Bey stared at her.
“Sorry, it just looked like y’all were ‘bout to get down at dinner. Figured I’d break it up before anything too graphic happened in front of my son.” She rubbed Julez head.
          “Stop, ma.” Julez whined.
“Shut it.” She rolled her eyes. “So yeah Bey, you gon’ give him some? Jay? It is her birthday.”
          “Well she be giving it to others. Bey you should save some for your husband. Jay how you feelin’? Or was that none of my business, too?” Matthew caught everyone off guard with that comment. (even me damn) Bey’s jaw dropped.
“Ummm.” She looked at Jay and tears started to brim her eyes. She got up from the table and ran out the restaurant.
“Fuck you Matthew. That was way out of line. You have no respect for anyone!” Jay threw his drink in Matthews face and ran after Bey. Everyone started yelling at Matthew. Solange grabbed Julez and left. Mama Tina smacked Matthew and apologized to Jay’s family. Outside:
“Bey!” Jay ran out back knowing she wouldn’t leave from the front. “Bey!”
“I’m over here.” She wiped her tears. Jay found her sitting on a bench in the dark.
“Baby are you okay?”
          “I told you I didn’t want to come. Take me home. Now.” She was still crying. It was a silent car ride home. When they got in the house Bey dropped all her stuff and gave Jay a hug. “Can we talk?”
          “Of course, baby.” They sat down on the couch.
“Ok…..first off I wanna let you know that I love you and I think that one of our problems is that we don’t communicate. So I wanna tell you everything even if you already know it, ok?”
          “I love you too. You go first.”
“Ok…..Our problems started with Kanye. He called me and told me that you cheated on me. I believed him without ever coming to you. I had sex with him out of spite. I found out I was pregnant. I told you what happened. You found out I was pregnant, but not from me. I almost had an abortion. You came home and we made up . We came back to this topic a few times, but we never truly discussed it obviously cause we are still talking about it. Then, Dr. Ince violated me. I told you that I wanted to change doctors. I don’t know what happened, but you woke me up and accused me of having sex with him. I never had sex with him or kissed him. You left me for at least three weeks. You came back and I found out that let a woman suck you off and you returned the favor. I ignored you, but I needed you too much so I forgave you. Now today you forced me to go out to dinner and my father said something that hurt my feelings. Your turn.”
          “Okay. I’ll start with the day I started having a problem. You weren’t answering my phone calls. Then you called me back and I listened to you and Kanye fuck. I hadn’t heard from you in a few weeks, so one night I decided to call you. I yelled at you and you yelled at me right back. I heard about Kanye’s party I came back and beat his ass. I took you home. We fought then I found out why you had sex with him….then you found out that I never cheated on you, but you didn’t tell me you were pregnant!” Jay was getting angry. “You let me walk around like a fucking fool. Then I found out from a magazine and Kanye. I went back on tour then I came home after you called me.” He calmed down. “We spent good times together had some of the best sex. Then you told me that you wanted to change doctors so I called up Ince and asked him if anything happened. He told me that you advanced on him and that Lil Man could be his. Since you having sex with Kanye was true I figured that that was true, too. You said you didn’t have sex with him, but I didn’t listen. I went out and got sucked off and I returned the favor like you said. When I came back, I tried my best to be there for you and wanted to have you do things that were for the best. I shouldn’t have forced you to go out to dinner. And I regret making you go because of what your dad said, but I want you to know that I don’t care if Lil Man is not biologically mine. He is to me in the heart. You have to know that I have forgiven you for what you did with Kanye look at what happened last week I did the same thing to you. I love you and I will always love you no matter what.”
          By that time Bey was in tears. “Jay, I forgive you for what you and that girl did cause I understand, but nothing happened with Ince that I wanted! I hate myself for having sex with Kanye and it crosses my mind every day. I wish I could turn back time and just erase it from ever happening. You are such a great person because no matter what you won’t leave my side. I love you so much and I don’t know what I would do without you.” Jay pulled her into his lap and kissed away her tears.  They started to make-out. Jay picked her up (she must be heavy as shit lol) and laid her down on their bed. He started to undress her.
          “Jay…I don’t have the energy.”
“It’s ok. I’ll do all the work.” He kissed her neck and chest and all over her belly. He reached her kitty and took off her panties with his teeth. He kissed her treasure box like he would never see it again and pleasured Bey. This was better than a full body massage.
          “Oooooooo…….Jayyyyyyyyy………..Mhmmmmmm……”
“I just wanna please ya baby.” He inserted two fingers and Bey moaned really loud. He kept going until she came. He was hard, but respected Bey’s wishes. She kissed him.
          “Thanks baby.” They took a shower together and Lil Man was kicking a lot so Jay rubbed Bey’s belly until she could finally fall asleep. They spent the night cuddling. Seemed like the drama was finally coming to an end. When Bey woke up she saw a box and a card on her nightstand. She looked around for Jay put he wasn’t there…….To Be Continued……..

1 comment:

  1. hooo my god..i cannot believe Matthew effin went there like really though?!...he was so foul for that..poor Bey is just going through the motions right now..im so happy her and Jay are opening up about everything..they really need each other right now..i swear i was in tears reading this..its so real..i love it..i wonder whats in the box..update soon please..great blog!

    ReplyDelete