Monday, November 28, 2011

Withdraw Denied

In the last post we left off with the three men taking Beyoncé. And that pretty much sums it up! ^_^ S/O to Heaven!! @IAMHeavenDorsey (can you find her in this post) LOL Also check out her blog! http://secretsofindustrylove.blogspot.com  

          Jay and TyTy went back to Jay’s house and went into his office. “I got it in here. Uh, go into the left drawer all the way on the bottom and get the key please.”
          “Okay.” Jay pushed one of the books on the shelf and a tiny door made out of fake books opened, exposing a small safe.
          “That’s slick. How long you had that?”
“Ever since Bey and I got married.” Jay grabbed the key out of TyTy’s hand and opened the safe. There was a box in it and stacks of money.
          “That the ring?”
“Yeah. Wanna do half now, half later?”
          “Yeah. Can’t be trusting everyone obviously.”
“Ch…Okay let’s get out of here.”
          Jay grabbed a duffle bag he had in his closet and put $250,000 in it. They got back in the car and headed into Manhattan. There was a little asian man that lived above his jewelry shop and TyTy always went there if he needed something nice for his lady. He rang the doorbell probably ten times and finally a light came on upstairs.
          “*in asian accent* Who the fuck? Ohhhh! TyTy! Hello, why you here so late? Waking me up from peaceful slumber?”
          “Sorry, Mr. Chow. I have a very bad problem that I need you to help me with.”
          “What is it?”
“My friend, Jay, here, his wife is in trouble and we need you to make a replica of this ring.”
          “Lemme see ring.” TyTy passed him the box and Mr. Chow went to his desk, turned on the light, and put on his thick glasses. “Come in, have seat. Let’s see.” He examined the ring. “Ohh. Oooo. My. Mr. Jay, you have very nice ring here. Big value on this piece.”
          “I’m not selling it, sir.”
“Call me Chow. What am I looking at for, then?”
          “Chow, I need a replica of it.”
“Oh, okay. I can have in next week.”
          “No, you don’t understand I need it before nine tomorrow night or my wife dies.”
          “Oh, I see. I’m sorry Mr. Jay. This very expensive and detailed. It would take very long to make new.”
          “I’ll give you a million.” Mr. Chow choked and looked up.
“What did you say?”
          “A million. I’ll give you half now and half tomorrow when I pick it up.”
          “I have new ring by six!” TyTy and Jay laughed. “TyTy, I like Mr. Jay. Bring him back often. Chow needs money.” Just as Jay was about to give him the duffle bag, a young woman walked down the steps. She had brown shoulder-length hair and was dressed in a crop top and a thong.
          “Chow, you bad boy. Come back to bed. I miss you!” She giggled and a tiny dimple popped out on her cheek.
“Baby, go back upstairs. Daddy be back in no time to spank that ass!”
          “Ooowwweee! I like it a lot!” She laughed and ran back up the steps with her long tan legs. TyTy and Jay stared at eachother.
          “You be getting them bitches, Chow?”
“No bitch. That’s my girlfriend. We just chitty bang bang.”
          “Oh my god. Well, here take the money. I’ll be back here at seven tomorrow and please know how to tell the difference between the real one and the replica!”
          “Of course! No problem! Thank you Mr. Jay!”
“No, thank you! Bye, Chow!”
          “We have lunch sometime! Bye TyTy!”
They headed back to TyTy’s crib. Jay just laid on the couch and TyTy went upstairs to take a shower. Jay’s mind flooded with thoughts of how this was all his fault and he was thinking bad thought.
          “She’s hurt. It’s all my fault.” He whispered to himself. He started to cry. He just wanted to hold his baby again. Something is always going on and he never has a chance to tell her he loves her. Jay eventually fell asleep; he woke up to a phone call around ten in the morning. He looked at the caller ID, it was Mama Tina. He knew he couldn’t answer because once again he had nothing to say.

*In the trunk of a car*

          Bey was sitting in the corner of the trunk of the men’s van. She had duct tape over her mouth and was in hand cuffs. She was cold, hungry, and tired. She was upset, but all she could think about was getting back to Jay and Shawn.  The door to the van opened and one of the men pulled on her arm.
          “C’mon get up!” He ripped the duct tape off; she whimpered and hopped out of the van. “Mhm. You’re sexy.” He smacked her ass.
          “Stop!”
“Shut up!” He jerked her. He brought Bey into an office. He had her sit down in a chair across from the guy that had done all the talking.
          “So, Beyoncé, do you know why you are here?”
“Because you guys are-”
          “Wrong! You’re here because of your husband. You see, back in the day before you turned the nigga soft, he played with the big bad wolves. He made a lot of mistakes and made some enemies. Me being one of them. Now, don’t get me wrong we used to be close, but he fucked up!” He pounded his fist on the table. Bey was startled and jumped a little. “I covered for him and my ass got locked up while he ran free and became a star! Wifed up a pretty bitch like you! Very pretty.” He winked at her. Bey didn’t like the way that they looked at her. It made her feel like she was a worthless piece of meat. She could only hope that Jay would rescue her. “I want his father’s ring. It belongs to me. I am the one who had it before I went to jail.”
          “It might be the only thing he has left of his father. It means a lot to him.”
          “What is he gonna cry if I take it? I don’t give a fuck about his feelings!” Bey decided to just look down.
          “What do I have to do with this?”
“You mean a lot to him. Just like that ring. I take you. I get ring.”
          “And he gets me?”
“I don’t know. Does he?”

*Jay and TyTy*

          It’s almost five o’clock. They go out and get something to eat then Jay goes back to his house and takes a shower. They decide to make sure they have all the money collected. They have Chow’s in a duffle bag and now all they have to do is get the other million for “the big bad wolf” that has Bey. They go to the bank and as soon as the line is up Jay walks up to the counter.
          “Hello, how can I assist you?”
“I want to withdraw some money, please.”
          “Okay, what’s your name and pin number?
“Shawn Carter, 824162824.”
          “Okay, how much do you want to take out?”
He whispered. “One million.”
          “Uh, I’m sorry you can only withdraw up to $200,000 at a time.”
          “Are you kidding me? This is a life or death situation. If I don’t have this money…..someone important to me dies.”
          “I’m sorry, Mr. Carter. Rules are rules.”……To Be Continued…..

3 comments:

  1. omg why did you stop theree?!?! Update asap

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOOOOOO Claire....If Jay dont get that money we gone have problems.....and the Chnese dude needs to make more appearances....I LOVES THAT NIGGA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alls I know is Jay better sleep w/ that damn lady to get that money if he has. Bey better live.

    ReplyDelete