Monday, November 7, 2011

Forgive Me

We left off with Beyoncé and Jay calming their anger down….and I don’t remember the rest….lol…HERE WE GO….

Bey walked into the bathroom and took a shower. Bey and Shawn played while Tina cooked.
"Ma? Where's my Ma?"
"Ha, I think she's still asleep. She should be up soon."
"Alright just wondering."
"Jay why are you so angry at Bey?"
"To be honest, I don't even know. At first it was just because she kissed another man, but I just don't know right now."
"Then why are being so hostile towards her?"
"It’s just the way I express my feelings when I'm hurt."
"Oh well it breaks my heart to see y'all like this."
"It'll be over soon, I promise."
"Good, now would you please give that poor child some attention."
"Of course! Lil Man, get over here!"
"Why?"
"I wanna play with you is that okay?"
"Yayyyy! Yesh of tourse it's otay wiff me!" Jay smiled. Shawn looked so happy. Gloria walked out and kissed Jay on the cheek.
"Feeling better, son?"
"A little Ma." he smiled and Gloria went into the kitchen and asked Tina if she needed anything. Bey came out of the shower a few minutes later she sat in the living room with Jay and Shawn.
"Can I play, too?" Jay looked into her eyes and saw that she was trying.
"Momma want to pway too? This is the best day of my wife!" He laughed at himself. Bey and Jay both smiled. Bey looked at Jay. Bey sat on the floor next to him and smirked. Shawn passed Bey a red car and Jay a blue one.
"Otay, now Momma you and Daddy are wacing! Now Daddy, the red tar is always fwaster so you have to catch up wiff Momma becwause she moves really fwast." Jay laughed.
"Okay, Lil Man." They played around for what seemed like forever and Shawn actually had his parents laughing with each other and not yelling at each other. Tina and Gloria stared at each other and smiled.
"Thank god for that child."
"Right."
It was perfect right before the holidays to sweep this all under the rug. Shawn was tired so Bey put him down for a nap. Bey and Jay sat on the bed while he was sleeping and watched him. Bey leaned over and kissed Jay on the cheek.
          “I love you.”
“I hate that I love you.”
          “Why?”
“Is that a rhetorical question?”
          “Jay, I told you everything.”
“Hmm.”
          “Jay, you have got to believe me. This is killing me. Oh my gosh…my husband doesn’t love me anymore.”
          “Bey, come here.” Jay took her hand and took her out back. He didn’t want to wake up Shawn and didn’t want Tina and Gloria in their business again. They sat down on a swing. Jay watched as her hair blew in the wind.
          “How you feeling?”
“If you would tell me you love me and forgive me, I’d be okay.”
          “Beyoncé….”….To Be Continued……I know this was a really short post and I’m sorry, I’ll give y’all a longer post tomorrow….I got sidetracked :) 

3 comments:

  1. of all ppl, Shawn got his parent talking to each other again. AWWW

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope things turn out good for Bey and Jay, and yeah thank god for Shawn .. i can't wait until the next update btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Thank God for that child " amen to that!

    ReplyDelete