Sunday, November 13, 2011

You've Been Bad

In the last post Bey and Jay came to an understanding and enjoyed Thanksgiving with the rest of the family. Sorry, It took me so long to post…..HERE WE GO…..

In the morning, Bey and Jay left really early. Jay had to work so they left a letter for Mama Tina and Gloria:

Jay had to work...um come over tomorrow plzz we wanna talk to you guys and we wanted to go out by ourselves for a little while. Call me when you wake up! Love you!
                                                                  -bey & jay

When they got home Jay brought their bags in, jumped in the shower, and got ready to walk out the door.
"Bye, baby. I'll call you when I'm on my way home, okay?"
"Okay, hun."
Jay kissed her on the cheek and left. Shawn was still asleep so Bey unpacked their stuff and laid in her bed. Dozing off, Bey heard a knock on the door. She jumped up and looked through the peephole. It was Mark. Bey opened the door.
"What do you want?"
"I came to apologize. I should've never said anything to Jay during the holidays or at all."
"It's okay. I forgive you; I guess it's now a weight off our shoulders."
"It feels good to get it off my chest."
"Um, you want anything to drink?"
"Naw, I'm good thanks. Actually that's all I really wanted to say. I was gonna just leave now."
"Oh, okay." Mark came up to Bey and gave her a hug.
"Thanks for understanding."
"No problem." Bey opened the door.
"Bye."
"Bye, Beyoncé." Mark left and just as Bey closed the door Shawn called for Bey.
"Momma?" She turned around and saw him sitting at the top of the steps.
"Get away from the steps, baby.”
"Otay." Shawn moved away from the steps and Bey moved towards him. She sat down on the floor next to him.
"What do you wanna do today, buddy?" Shawn was playing with the strings on his sweatshirt.
 "I don't know Momma."
"You wanna stay here; you wanna go outside?"
"I hab an idea!"
"What baby?"
"Let's gwo to Auntie Swowo's house!"
"Auntie Solo? You wanna play with Julez?"
"Mhmm."
"Okay, I will call her. How was your nap?"
"It was gwood Momma. Now c'mon!" Shawn pushed Bey, trying to get her to stand up."
"Boy, don't rush me." She laughed and he smiled.  Bey called up Solo and said that it would be easier for her to drop off Julez because she was about to go out.
"Okay, that's fine. Hurry up, my baby is bored."
"Bey, don't come for me. I will take my sweet time.”
"Bye!"
"Mhmm." Bey gave Shawn a snack before Julez came over.
"Momma?"
"Yes, baby?"
"I wove you. Do you wove me?"
"Of course I love you baby." Bey kissed him on the forehead and played with the bush of hair on his head. "Hmm, Momma's gonna have to do something about this. Would've never guessed you were a bald baby."
"I wike my hair! It looks like Auntie's!"
"Oh my gosh!" Bey busted out laughing. Just then, Solange opened the door.
"What's so damn funny." Shawn was about to say, but Bey covered his mouth.
"Nothing!"
"I don't like you." Solo gave her an evil look.
 "Hi, Auntie Bey Bey!" Julez gave Bey a hug.
"Wassup big boy?"
"Where's Uncle Jay?"
"He's at work. He'll be home in a few hours."
"Okay...Hey Shawn!"
"Hi Juwez! Momma I want down!" Bey took Shawn off the counter and put him on the floor. He went into the living room with Julez.
"So big sis, before I leave, what's up?"
"Nothing much."
"Don't give me that bullshit. You and Jay are hiding something. You might as well tell me."
"I mean we had a big argument recently."
"No it's something that y'all are excited about. Ya mamas were looking new too. And ya glowing I know what's up. You just don't like to tell me anything anymore, huh?"
"You don't know that."
"I'm not stupid, Thu. I know. You’re knocked up again."
"Be quiet, please. I don't want Shawn to hear you."
"Ha! You just admitted it, so how far along are you?"
"Only a month, but I don't want to confuse my baby so we're not telling him until I start to show."
"Awwww, Thu Thu, you mean imma have another niece or nephew?"
"Pretty much, yeah."
"Whoa...why don't you sound excited?"
"Oh, I'm super excited it’s just that I wanted to tell everyone together. Like the whole family at once. It slipped out to Mama before Thanksgiving."
 "Oh well I would've known anyways. No one else knows."
"I guess. So where are you heading off to?"
"The studio."
"That's good. When you putting something out?"
"I have no clue. I'm just going for fun."
"Oh okay, well I'll see you later, okay?"
"Okay. Bye Thu." Solo kissed Bey on the cheek and gave her a hug. Shawn and Julez said bye as well. Shawn and Julez played nicely together for about an hour then Bey feed them lunch. After lunch, they went to the park. It started to get dark so they got back around five-thirty. When Bey got home she got a missed call from Jay, so she called him back.
“Hey, baby. I called you earlier, where are you?”
“Sorry, I was at the park with Julez and Shawn.”
          “Oh okay. Did Mom call?”
“Nope.”
          “Mama?”
“Nope.”
          “Fuck, we gotta find someone to watch the kids.”
“We can always call up Gwen and Chris.”
          “Yeah, but I don’t want to give them Shawn and Julez. Umm, call Tina and if she can’t call my mom and if that doesn’t work go ahead and call Gwen.”
          “Okay, baby. You coming home soon?”
“Like thirty…forty-five minutes.”
          “Alright, well I’ll see you.”
“I love you.”
          “Love you too.”
“Bye.”
          “Bye.”
Bey called Tina and Gloria and told them to both come over. They were available so there was no need to call Gwen. Jay got home first. Bey ran to the door and gave him a big hug.
          “Daddy’s home!”
“Mhm, yes Daddy is.” Bey kissed him on the lips.
          “Stop being bad, Ma. They’re kids in the house.”
“Daddddyy!!!!” Shawn jumped in his arms.
          “Uncle Jay!!!”
“Hey Lil Man! Julez! Wassup?”
          “We went to the pwark today, Daddy!”
“Did y’all have fun?”
          “Yess!”
“Okay, well lemme talk to Momma.” Jay grabbed Bey’s hand and pulled her into the dining room. “So who watching the kids tonight?”
          “Our mothers.”
“Both of em?”
          “I figured we would talk to them after dinner.”
“About what?”
          “What happened in the last few days.”
“You really wanna go back to those days?”
          “I just wanna clear things up with them, Jay.”
“Alright.”
          “Oh, I have a question for you.”
“What is it?”
          “Did you fire Mark?”
“No. Is that a problem?”
          “Are you serious? He was a major component in this whole problem and he doesn’t get in any trouble? Jay you practically divorced me!”
          “I would never divorce you, Bey, and I didn’t fire him because he didn’t know that it was you.”
          “And I was drunk!”
“That means nothing to me.”
          “Oh my god!” She started to raise her voice.

*In The Living Room*

          “Shawn? Do you hear them?”
“Yeah….”
          “Do they fight a lot?”
“Yesh.”
          “They’re gonna break up.”
“No they’re nwot.”
          “You’re never gonna see your Daddy anymore. I know. It happened to my Mommy and Daddy.”
          “Shut up!” Shawn started to cry and ran into the dining room.
          “STWOP!!!” Bey and Jay both looked at Shawn like he was crazy. “STWOP FWIGHTING!! PWEASE DWON’T BWEAK UP!” He sat on the floor and cried. Jay picked him up.
          “Lil Man, it’s okay. Mommy and Daddy aren’t fighting. We are not breaking up, where did you hear that?”
          “Jwulez said that swince you gwuys are  fwighting that you are gwoing to bweak up wike his Mommy and Daddy.” He pouted.
          “Baby, Mommy and Daddy are never breaking up.”
“Are you swure?” He wiped his eyes.
          “I promise, Lil Man.” Jay patted his back.
“Kwiss and mwake up.”
          “Huh?”
“KWISS!”
          “Okay, okay!” Bey and Jay kissed and held it.
“Ew you can stwop now! I bewieve you!” Bey and Jay laughed.
          “Love you, baby.” Bey kissed Shawn on the cheek.
“I wove you too, Momma. You wove Daddy, wight?”
          “Of course I love Daddy.”
“Gwood. Daddy?”
          “And I love Momma.”
“Yay! Okay, you can put me down now.” Jay put Shawn down and he ran back into the living room.
          “It’s the past, baby. Now what are we gonna talk to out mom’s about?”
          “This one.” She rubbed her belly. “And us renewing our vows?”
          “That’s what I thought. Now give Daddy a kiss.” He pulled her in by the waist and planted one on her lips, then on her neck. “Mommy and Daddy gone play a game after dinner, alright?” He winked.
          “I can’t wait. Now I gotta tell Solange that Julez is upset.”
“Why don’t I talk to him. My dad left, too.”
          “Would you? That’d be great, baby.”
“Of course.” He kissed her on the lips and walked into the living room. Bey wiped her mouth and followed him. “Julez can I talk to you?” Julez nodded his head and got up. “Follow me.” Jay took him upstairs into his office.
          “Am I in trouble, Uncle Jay?”
“No, you’re not in trouble. I just wanted to talk to you. Shawn told me that you said since me and Bey Bey were fighting that meant we were going to break up.”
          “Yeah, because my Mommy and Daddy fought and then they broke up. Mommy moved here and I don’t get to see my Daddy a lot.”
          “Did you know that when I was a few years older than you, my dad left me and never came back?”
          “Really?”
“Mhmm. Now I know for a fact that your Daddy loves you and wants to see you more.”
          “You talked to him?”
“Yes, I did and I want you to know that every pair of Mommy’s and Daddy’s are gonna have times when they don’t agree on everything, which leads to a fight, but that doesn’t mean that they are going to break up. Bey Bey and I are not breaking up, okay? And if you ever want to talk to me about your Daddy, I’m here okay?”
          “Yes. I understand. Thanks, Uncle Jay.”
“No problem, Julez.” They did there little hand shake they made up and went back downstairs. It was getting close to seven. Tina and Gloria were downstairs when Jay went down there.
          “Where have you been?”
“I was just having a talk with Julez, Hey Ma.” Jay kissed Gloria on the cheek. “Mama Tina.” He kissed her on the cheek, too.
          “So, Bey why did you call us here?”
“Well, we kinda need you guys to babysit because Jay and I are going out to dinner, and we wanted to talk to you guys about something when we got back.”
          “Oh, okay.”
“How long will y’all be out?”
          “Hopefully no longer than an hour, right?”
“Yeah.”
          “Are we allowed to stay the night?” Bey and Jay looked at each other. They were planning on knocking boots, and their mothers are nosey.
          “I guess that’s fine.”
Bey and Jay got ready to go. Jay was waiting at the door with a white button down, black diamond chain, jeans, and black timbs. Bey came down about five minutes later in a black dress that came above her knees, leopard red bottoms, and her two-toned, slightly curled hair, falling her shoulders.
          “Mhmm, you ready, Ma?”
“More than ready, baby.”
          “Let’s go, then.”
They said their goodbyes and went out to the car.
          “You look gorgeous, baby.”
“Aww, thanks, Jay. You look handsome yourself, sir.” They ate and chatted. They decided that they would renew their vows for Jay’s birthday, and the reception would be his party. That’s the time they would tell everyone about baby #2. They got dessert to go and left. Bey came through the front door with Jay’s arm around her waist and laughing. Gloria was sitting on the couch watching tv, while Tina was reading a book.
          “Would y’all hush! The babies are sleeping.”
“Sorry, Ma. Bey, hush!”
          “I’m sorry, Mama.”
“Alright, now what did y’all want to talk about? I’m tired.”
          “Oh, that’s right.” Bey and Jay sat down on the couch across from Tina and Gloria.
          “Mama put down the book, this is important.”
“Beyoncé, hush. I’m listening.”
          “Okay, well Jay, go ahead and tell them.”
“Um, alrighty then. Okay, since my birthday is in like the next week Bey and I decided to renew our vows and then have the reception be like a birthday party. Oh, and we are also gonna tell everyone about baby #2.”
          “That’s right. I almost forgot about my lil grandbaby cooking in there. That sound wonderful.”
          “I’m so proud of the two of you, now we’ll talk more tomorrow morning, because I’m about to fall out.” Tina and Gloria gave Bey and Jay hugs, then went into their rooms to sleep.
          “Now it’s time for us to play and for me to have my way.” Jay grabbed Bey’s ass and kissed her on the neck.
          “Don’t seduce me by singing. That only worked a few times. Stick to rapping.”
          “Which means it works! I love girls, girls, girls, girls I do adore. But the one I love came from up above and I love her to to her core! Got my angel singing to me…”
          “Are you happy, Hov?”
“I will be even happier in a minute.” Jay kissed her and took her upstairs. He unzipped her dress and helped her take it off. Bey whispered in his ear.
          “Make love to me.”
“Anything for you, baby.” He laid her on the bed and placed kisses on her neck, her breasts, her stomach, her thighs, down to her inner thighs, then her kitty.
"I love you, Mrs. Carter." His tongue circled around her clit and he held her legs down so she couldn't move. Bey moaned softly as Jay made her pussy pulsate.
"You taste so good baby."
"Mhmm." Jay inserted two fingers and used his thumb to play with her clit, while kissing her inner thighs again. Jay stroked her pussy slowly with his fingers and used his tongue again until she came.
"Mhmm, Jay. I need you now." Jay kissed her on the lips and took off his pants revealing his hard dick. Jay got on top of her and slowly slid himself inside.
"You tight, baby."
"It's been awhile. Mhmm just go all the way." Jay listened to her command and pushed all of his 10 inches into her warm juice box. They stared at each other as Jay stroked back and forth. Bey opened her legs more so he could go deeper. She softly moaned as he pleased her. He sped up and Bey started to breath heavy.
"Ooooumm." She bit her bottom lip.
"You like that baby?"
"Mhmm."
"It's all for you." Jay got up and pulled Bey to the edge of the bed. He put her legs on his shoulder and pumped in and out faster than he was before.
"Fuck, baby you feel so good."
"Ooo, Jay." Bey closed her eyes and gripped the sheets. “I'm bouta cummm." Bey came on Jay's dick and he sped up so he could bust. While doing so Bey came again. She started to shake.
"Mhmm Jayyyy." Jay was about to reach his climax. Bey felt his dick tense up and came again.
"Aww shit Bey it's coming." Jay busted an amazing nut inside of Bey and fell onto the bed. Bey rolled over and put her head on his chest.
"I love you, baby."
“I love you, too.” He kissed her on the forehead and wrapped his arm around her….To Be Continued….

3 comments:

  1. OMG i haven't even read it yet and im happy. everytime i read you blog, i get so into it but u cut i short. NOW its a long ass post YAAAYYY (scrolls back up to read it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ Ultimate Beystan commenting before she read it haha. And yass at that sex scene >>> Btw thank God for Lil Man stopping their arguing too. I still think that Mark should've gotten in SOME type of trouble. I mean that's bullshit EVERYONE knows who Beyonce is

    ReplyDelete