Sunday, November 6, 2011

Just Listen

Imma warn y’all this post gets very heated….We left off with Bey trying to make amends with Jay, but he wasn't having it. Mama Tina and Mama Gloria tried to smack some sense into Jay and Bey, but neither of them would budge. Gloria told Jay to go get Bey and to bring her back. She wants everything to be okay before Thanksgiving. 

Jay pulled up to their house an hour later. He left Shawn with his grandmothers. He opened the door and saw Bey's bags thrown across the floor. He walked upstairs and saw her lying on the bed with her head in the pillow. Jay felt kinda bad, but thought nothing of it because he wanted her to feel as guilty as possible. He sat on the side of the bed and put his hand in her back.
"Get up!" She slowly turned her head and looked at Jay. She had mascara running down her cheeks. Jay turned away ‘cause he didn't wanna look at her.
"What?"
"Come on your mom wants you and Shawn wants you."
"But you don't want me."
"You dot want me either Beyoncé!"
"Jay! I-"
"I don't wanna hear it! Can we please go?" Bey got up and put on her shoes. She grabbed her bag and followed Jay out to the car. In the car it was very quiet. Bey wiped her face off and made it look as if she wasn't crying.
"That's not gonna help. Your eyes are all poofy." Bey just stared at Jay. He never looked at her.
When they got there Jay hopped out the car and left Bey in the car. Jay opened the door and threw the house keys on the table.
"Where's Beyoncé?" Mama Tina stood up.
"She should be coming in soon." With that Bey walked right in she just stood there with her arms crossed not knowing what to do with herself. Mama Tina walked over to her, kissed her on the cheek, and gave her a hug. She pulled away, but Bey held onto her and choked up when Tina asked how she was. Mama Gloria called Jay into the room, and Shawn came "running" in with Jay coming in shortly after. Shawn tripped and fell. He started to cry. Jay almost said something, but Bey picked him up and calmed him down.
          “How’s Momma’s baby? Sorry, I was gone all day.”
“I mished you Momma! Don’t ever do dat ever agwain, otay?”
“You gotta ask Daddy, baby.” She kissed him on the cheek and put him down. Bey looked at Jay and then to the floor.
“Come here, baby. Now who’s gonna tell us what has been going on with the two of you?” Gloria took a seat on the couch with Shawn in her lap and Tina sat next to her. Bey was standing by the front door, and Jay was on the floor.
“Hello? She asked a question.” Mama Tina looked at Bey and Jay.
          “Well first of all, I don’t want my son to hear about this, and Beyoncé is the only one who seems to have a problem so I suggest she starts.” Gloria put Shawn in a separate room with some toys.
“Jay, stop being rude. Beyoncé you wanna start with the explaining?”
“No.” She put her head in her hands. “It’s all my fault, but nothing happened, and he won’t listen to me.”
“How can I listen to someone that’s always lying?”
“I told you exactly what happened Jay! In the car and right outside this door! It’s like you want to be mad with me!” She started to yell.
          “That makes no sense! Why would I want to be mad with you! You should really just be quiet you sound stupid!”
          “I sound stupid!?! You left your pregnant wife on the side of the street! Okay! You pay more attention to your job then your family! You ask for more kids, but you’ll never be home! I can’t do everything, Jay!”
          “Whoa, whoa, whoa! Let’s get this straight who just took you on a weeklong vacation! I was busy at work the week before because I was planning something special for my wife! When’s the last time you put out an album huh? I make all the fucking money and do all the shit!”
          “Raising a son by myself ain’t too easy either!”
“But before you go on let’s get to the root of the problem! Who stays in other men’s beds all night when her husband isn’t looking! I don’t trust you! Oh okay Beyoncé! And why does it always have to be with my best friend!?! Kanye was different he played you, but Mark no that’s some new shit! I didn’t do shit to deserve that! You put that on yourself! I don’t know who you are anymore! I should leave your ass! Un-grateful whore!” Jay stood up and went outside.
          Tina and Gloria just sat there with their eyes wide open. They didn’t know all of that.
          “Excuse me.” Beyoncé ran outside after Jay.
“I was not expecting that.” Tina looked at Gloria.
          “I didn’t know a relationship could have so many problems.”
          “I feel bad for the babies.”

*OUTSIDE*

It was getting dark and Bey called Jay’s name.
          “Jay! I know you’re out here!” He walked to the front of the house where she was.
          “What!”
“Jay, I…I know you didn’t mean all those things back there! You have to understand where I’m coming from!”
          “Beyoncé! I DON’T WANT TO HEAR IT! YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE PLEASE JUST-”
          “JAY! JUST LISTEN!”
“GODDAMNIT!!!!!” He raised his arm…..To Be Continued….

2 comments:

  1. Omg Jay why are you being so mean. I feel so bad for Bey :'(. But I just Know Jay ain't raise his arm to hit Bey....it better had been that he needed to scratch his head! I want more lol

    @ZelLovesBeyK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg!!, Update Update Update..ill be waiting impatiently! Great post

    ReplyDelete