Monday, November 7, 2011

Is It My Fault

We left off Jay getting Bey and bringing her over to Gloria’s house. Tina and Gloria wanted to see what the problem was and it only got Bey and Jay into a heated argument.

*OUTSIDE*

It was getting dark and Bey called Jay’s name.
          “Jay! I know you’re out here!” He walked to the front of the house where she was.
          “What!”
“Jay, I…I know you didn’t mean all those things back there! You have to understand where I’m coming from!”
          “Beyoncé! I DON’T WANT TO HEAR IT! YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE PLEASE JUST-”
          “JAY! JUST LISTEN!”
“GODDAMNIT!!!!!” He raised his arm…..

Tina and Gloria had been watching the whole time. Mama Tina saw Jay raise his arm. She ran to the door before he could touch her, but Gloria grabbed her arm.
"Tina! Wait!"
"Gloria! I will not let him-" Tina looked out the window and saw that Jay didn't move. He had his hand in the air and it's like time froze. Everything Bey had told him flashed in front of him. All of their good times, good sex, Shawn, being pregnant again. He put his hand down and started to cry. He was still hurt and upset.
"I can't do this back and forth game we keep playing, Jay. Are you mad at me or not?!?! I've told you my side of the story. Did Mark say that we had sex?"
 "No, but you did it before and that killed me it might've seemed that I got over it and that it didn't bother me, but that shit crushed me Bey. You don't know how it feels to have the one person that can make or break you rip your heart out, put it through a blender and then try to give it back still torn apart."
"Jay, I never....I....I.....I don't even have anything to say this time. You win." She wiped her eyes and turned around to go back inside.
Tina and Gloria moved away from the window as they saw Bey walking back. She opened the door and went to go get Shawn. Jay came in 44 minutes later.
"Jay?"
"Not now, Ma." Jay went into the room where Bey was and Tina and Gloria didn't see all three of them for the rest of the night.
"Well at least no one's yelling anymore."
"What are we gonna do with our children?"
"Tina, I have no clue." In bed, Jay was on one side and Bey was on the other cuddling with Shawn.
Tina was up bright and early getting ready for Thanksgiving Day. Shawn had woken up and held onto the wall while walking into the kitchen. Tina didn't notice him until he said something.
"Gwama?"
"Child, are you tryna give me a heart attack?"
"Sowwy, Gwama. Gwama I have a qweston."
"Yes, baby?"
"Is it my fwault that Daddy don't wike Momma?"
"Come here baby." She picked him up and sat him on her lap. "Listen, your Momma and Daddy are going through  hard time right now okay. And I want you to know that none of it is your fault. This is their problem; they still love you no matter what. And grandma loves you too." She kissed him on the cheek at put him down. "Grandma has to start making a turkey so can you sit here and play nicely?"
"Otay, Gwama. I wove you too." About 20 minutes later Bey came into the kitchen.
"Hey Mama." Bey yawned and rubbed her stomach.
"We need to talk later when you get a moment."
"If it's about last night, I really don't want to talk about it." "We will talk about what I want to talk about Beyoncé."
"Mamaaaa." Bey heard footsteps behind her and it was Jay. He kissed Tina on the cheek and walked around Bey. She whispered in Mama's ear. "Did you see that? I'm sick of it."
"He'll come around don't worry."
"I swear he honestly doesn't care."
"Beyoncé don't say that. He really does. Please can y'all just refrain from fighting today. It's a shame."
"I know." She walked over to Jay and tapped his shoulder. "Jay?"
"Beyoncé whatever you have to say I really don't want to hear it."
"No, I'm not trying to explain myself or say anything about yesterday, but can we please act like we are okay just for today for our mother's sakes please."
"I guess."
"Thanks."
"Don't sweat it." Bey sighed she assumed that she would get a more caring response, but she had her hopes up too high….To Be Continued….. 

3 comments:

  1. Thank Gawd things calmed down a bit. I know Jay is hurt but he needs to get over it cuz i'm pretty sure if it was the other way around he wouldn't want Bey actin like that towards him. But in due time he'll come around...ain't that right Jay? Oh ok

    Great Post!
    @ZelLovesBeyK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man...jay juss takn it overboard..itz so sad that shwn thinkx itz his fault!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Sigh* If it were the other way around Bey would've been forgiven him!! I know he's hurt but he is acting pretty childish. And poor Shawn, thinking it was his fault :(

    ReplyDelete