Saturday, December 3, 2011

That Was Never Part Of The Deal

          We left off with Jay getting the money from the bank to get Bey back. The woman wouldn’t let him take more that $200,000 out……HERE WE GO…..
         
“I’m sorry, Mr. Carter. Rules are rules.”
“I honestly do not think you understand how much I need this money.” Jay leaned in towards her. She stood up from her chair and took him into a back room.
          “Look, Mr. Carter. I hate to do this because I could lose my job, but you look like a nice man. I’m going to help you. Now please follow me back.” She took him back and TyTy waited outside.
          “Thank you so much! What’s your name?”
“Don’t mention it and Janet.”
                                                                  
          “I don’t mind you taking some for yourself. In case you do lose your job. I just want you to know how much this means to me! My wife is my world and you’re saving her by doing this!”
              “No pressure and that’s not necessary.”
“Just take a thousand, please.”
              “Well, if you insist and it’s no problem. If I’m saving a life, I’m glad I’m helping.” She gave Jay his money and let him out the back. Jay pecked her on the cheek and jumped in the car with TyTy. It was about 7:30 by now and they headed back to Mr. Chow's. They got there at 8:00. He opened the door as they pulled up.
              "Mr. Jay! Bestfriend! Nice to see you! Come, come I have ring right here!" Jay and TyTy walked in. There was a young man sitting in Chow’s chair. It looked like he had just gotten in a few minutes ago. He was dressed in a black peacoat, Prada shades, a Burberry scarf, a Prada bag, black studded Louis Vittons, and a black diamond Rolex. His legs were crossed and he sipped his hot tea. Jay and TyTy walked in first and after was Chow. The young man’s jaw dropped.
              “Chow, baby! Is it my birthday?”
“Hi.” Jay waved at him.
              “Oh, where are my manners. I’m Juvvy.”
“I’m Jay.”
              “This is NOT happening! I know exactly who you are! Is Bey behind you?” He pulled off his shades and looked around.
              “Naw, she’s not here.”
“Oh, well your sexy ass is still here.”
              “What you say, Juvvy? No flirt with my customer!”
“Don’t worry Chow, baby! You got me one step closer to my dream! *sings* Lights! Action! Hollywood! Imma werk you tewwnight!” Chow walked in and shooed Juvvy out of his chair. “So, Jay. What brings you here? Are you getting something for, Bey?”
              “More like trying to get her back.”
“Y’all got in a fight?!” Juvvy over dramatically gasped.
              “Naw, she was taken.” Jay put his hand down.
“Taken!?! Do I need to alert the hive!? FBI? CIA? Who the fuck did this? Where’s that gremlin Wayne?!?” Juvvy started to pace around Chow’s office.
              “Mr. Jay, ignore Juvvy. He crazy son of bitch! He act even worse when he back that ass up. Hips don’t lie.” Jay and TyTy busted out laughing.
              “I just need the rings, Chow.”
“Oh yes…”
              “And Juvvy, thanks for the suggestion, but I think I got the situation handled.”
              “Okay, well Jay lemme know if y’all need anything. IT was nice meeting you! Chow will give you my number. Call me when you want to sign me! Chow, I’ll be waiting for you upstairs! So hurry up with that situation, so you can take care of this situation!” He switched up the steps.
              “You got a character there, Chow.”
“He something else, Mr. Jay, something else.”
              “Wait, what happened to baby girl?”
“She moved up to Queens. Said she found chocolate bar! What, my Asian penis not good enough fo tight pusssaaayyy!”
              “Damn, Chow. I guess she don’t know what she missing.”
              “Bitch! But, Juvvy got attitude.”
“I can tell, now can we get to the rings. I really need to get outta here.”
              “Yes, yes, yes. Uhh. Real ring, here. New ring I make, here. Took me alllll day.” Chow showed Jay the rings.
              “It’s fucking perfect. Thank you, Chow. Fuck! You my nigga!” Jay gave him the rest of the money. As they were walking out, they saw Juvvy walk down the steps and he started to dance for Chow. They got out of there as fast as they could before they saw anything they didn't want to. It was already 9:00 and they wanted to get to Underground before 9:40, latest.
              “TyTy, hurry up! We gotta get there early I don’t need them playing games!”
              “Jay! Relax! I’m going as fast as I can! I’m already speeding! We done went through five red lights!” Just as TyTy said that they saw flashing lights behind them. The siren started to sound and Jay panicked.
              “TyTy! Fuck! Um, don’t stop!! They can get to us at Underground!!”
              “The fuck, Jay! Ugh fine!” They kept driving and when they got to Underground at 9:40, Jay tried to run out of the car, but one of the cops tackled him.
              “Sir! You don’t understand I have to get in there! NOW! Can we talk when I get out!!! Please!! I’ll be like twenty minutes!”
              “That’s not the way it works, sorry.” TyTy got out of the car and ran over to Jay and the officer.
              “Officer? I was driving. Let him go, he really needs to get in there that’s why I was speeding, it’s urgent!”
              “In that case, I should take the both of you down.” He walked over to his car.
“No!” Jay sat on the curb in cuffs and put his head down. “I knew this would fucking happen.” TyTy walked over to the squad car.
              “Officer? Can you please just let him go? If he doesn’t get in there, someone is going to die. Someone very important! You have to let him go!”
              “Why should I? Y’all could’ve just stopped.”
“I’m sorry…What time is it?”
              “It’s 9:53, why?”
“He has to be in there at 10 or his wife dies. You have a family don’t you?”
              “Yeah, I have a little girl.”
“Would you want her to die?”
              “This is getting personal. Stop.”
“Let him the fuck in!”
              “This is so wrong, but y’all better be out here in thirty minutes.” The officer uncuffed Jay.
              “Jay! You go in! I’ll get the money! Hurry! We have like 5 minutes!” Jay ran inside of Underground. He flew through hundreds of people. He got to the door and knocked. It opened…….
              “I thought you would never get here……What time is it!” Jay walked in and he saw Bey crying. TyTy knocked right after. They let him in.
              “It’s 10:01. You’re late.”
“Nooo!!!!” Jay screamed and Bey scrunched up her face. A tear rolled down her cheek and she waited for the bullet………


















































“Ha! I’m just joking. Good job. Now where is my money and ring?”
              “Oh my fuck…..” Jay sighed. “Here, it’s all of it.” He passed him the duffle bag and handed him the ring in the box.
              “It’s all here boss.”
“I’m proud of you, Jay.”
              “Okay, you have what you want, no give me my wife.”
“When was that ever part of the deal?”
              “What the fuck!?!?” Jay tried to grab Bey and punch the guy in the face, but his two sidekicks blocked him.
              “Jay!!!! Help me!!!” Bey started to full out ball.
“Baby, I’m trying!!.........YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!! GIVE HER BACK!!!!” The man laughed and grabbed Bey’s arm.
              “C’mon sweet cakes! Let’s go play.” He kissed her and she turned her face.
              “Get the fuck off me!!!” She kicked him.
“Respect your elders! I swear, whores ain’t got no home training!” He slapped her and shook his head while Bey kicked and screamed.

**SIDENOTE: If yall are wondering why Jay just doesn’t fight these two men off, they are big and strong af and yall now Jay isn’t built like that.**END SIDENOTE**

After five minutes, the guys left and let Jay go. He ran outside with TyTy, to find all four of them in the back of the cop car, including Beyoncé.
              “Officer!!!! That’s my wife!!! Let her go!!”
“She had a gun in her hand and tried to shoot me. I’m sorry.”
              “They probably forced her! Please! Look at her! She wouldn’t hurt a fly! PLEASEE! You said you had a daughter, right? Well she’s pregnant with mine!”
              “He’s telling the truth!” TyTy added.
“Y’all gone get me fired.” The officer let Bey out of the car. She ran into Jay’s arms.
              “Jay!!!!!”
“Beyoncé!! Oh my god!!! Baby, I love you so much!!”
              “I thought you would never come!”
“I’ll always come back for you!” He kissed her on the lips and brushed her hair away from her face. She started to cry. Jay picked her up and put her in his car. TyTy got in the driver’s seat.
              “We’re going to the hospital!” Jay told him. He was in the back seat with Bey. He held and kept kissing her. “This was all my fault, baby. I’m so sorry. I should have never taken you out. I’m so sorry.” She was lying in his lap, crying. “Did they touch you? Did they rape you, baby? Did they do anything to you?” She shook her head no. “Oh, thank god. So, you’re okay?” She shook her head yes. “I still want you to get checked out.” He caressed her arm and held her tight……..To Be Continued……

3 comments: