Friday, November 4, 2011

Smacked

We left off with Bey and Jay spending their last days on vacation. Jay proposed again and they decided they would do it right after Thanksgiving. Now they’re at home and Bey is finally about to tell Jay the good news. She’s having another baby. They sat down to eat and Jay asked her why she wasn’t drinking any wine.

          Bey looked at him, shook her head, and smirked.
“Wait…Bey?” She nodded her head and cheesed.
          “Mhmm.” Jay jumped outta his chair and grabbed her.
“We having another baby?!”
          “Yes, baby!” Jay was too happy they kissed for a little while and when Jay composed himself they finished eating.
          “Second baby. Second marriage. Two plus two is four, Bey. We gone have good times baby.”
          “I can’t wait and don’t say anything to Shawn about his little brother or sister. I don’t want him spilling the beans to mom.”
          “Okay, I won’t. Babe, I’m so fucking happy. I love you.”
“I love you too.” She played with the necklace he gave her on her birthday two years before when she was pregnant with Shawn. “I never take this off.”
          “I’m glad. I’ll always be with you.” Jay smiled and finished eating. “I’m so tired, babe. Let’s go to bed.”
          “Okay, lemme just clean up.” Bey cleaned up and got in bed with Jay. She cuddled up next to him and he put his arm around her waist. “Goodnight.”
          “Night, baby. I love you.”
The next morning, Wednesday, the 23rd. Thanksgiving is tomorrow and Bey can’t wait to tell everyone about baby #2 and renewing her vows. They are on their way out of the house. Everyone is going to Mama Gloria’s house in Jersey. Bey was getting Shawn ready to go.
          “We gwoing to gwamas?”
“Mhmm. She can’t wait to see you.”
          “I wove gwama.”
“Awww.” Bey kissed him on the forehead and she helped him walk to the front door. “Imma go get daddy wait here.”
          “Otay.” Bey went upstairs and tried to find Jay.
“Baby! Where are you?”
          “I’m in the bathroom! I’ll be out in a few minutes, baby.”
“Okay, well I’m ready!”
          “Alright!” Bey went back downstairs and told Shawn all about Thanksgiving.  
          “So you have to make sure that you give thanks for everything you have….”
          “Ready, Bey?”
“Oh…yeah.” She picked up Shawn and Jay grabbed their bags.
          “I wanna walk Momma.”
“Not right now baby, we’re in a rush.” He started to cry because he wasn’t getting his way. “Baby, it’s not that big of a deal.” Shawn didn’t care. He started kicking and screaming, his first temper tantrum.
          “Shawn!” Jay grabbed him outta Bey’s arms and told her to go to the car. “You do not kick your mother! Do you hear me? Stop crying!” He stopped kicking and screaming but put his hand out to hit Jay. “Did you just?” Jay smacked his butt. Shawn screamed. “You too damn old to be being babied. When we get in that car, you will say you’re sorry to your mother.”
          “Daddddyyyy!” He started crying.
“I don’t want to hear it stop crying.” He stopped and Jay picked him up and put him his car seat. Jay put the bags in the trunk and he got in the driver’s seat.
          “Jay…”
“Shawn what do you have to say to your mother?”
          “*sniff* Momma I’m sowwyyy.”
“I forgive you, baby.”
          “Otay.”
They drove off and Shawn fell asleep. “Jay what’d you do to him?”
          “I smacked some sense into his ass. Literally.”
“Aww baby.”
          “No, Bey. He disrespected you and he tried to hit me.”
“So you hit him? He’ll never learn.”
          “I came out fine.” Bey shook her head and was a little angry. Jay’s phone started to ring. “Can you give me my phone?” Bey passed him his phone and answered it. “Hello?”
          “Hey, Jay. It’s Mark. You busy?”
“Naw just driving up to my mom’s for Thanksgiving.”
          “Oh cool. Um remember that girl I met at the club that I told you about? It was like a year ago?”
          “Yeah, what about her? Did you meet her finally?”
“Well I kinda met her when I was with you.”
          “What do you mean?”
“She lives with you.”
          “I don’t get it, Mark.” Bey stared at Jay after she heard Mark’s name.
          “Is that Mark?”
“Yeah Bey, hold on. What are you talking about.”
          “I’m pretty sure it was Beyoncé.”
“That’s impossible. She would never.”
          “I didn’t want to fuck up my job and relationship, but I felt guilty keeping it from you.”
          “What the fuck? Bey? You messed around with Mark?”
“Umm.” Bey just stared at him.
          “Beyoncé answer me!”
“Jay, we didn’t do anything.”
          “I’ll talk with you late Mark.” He threw his phone and pulled over. “Beyoncé, don’t play with me. Did y’all fuck?”
          “No! Jay, I would never have sex with another man!”
“But you have before who’s to say you wouldn’t again?!”
          “Jay! Really I thought we got over that! That was one time and for a totally different reason! Why would I cheat on you?! I can’t believe you don’t trust me!”
          “Mark told me about this a while ago and told me that he didn’t know who it was!”
          “Okay yes it was me!”
“So you did fuck him?!?!”
          “No!! We kissed that’s it Jay!!!!”
“I don’t believe you, get out of the car and forget renewing our vows. You’re just going to lie!” Bey started to tear up.
          “Jay!”
“Get out of the car Beyoncé!”
          “Jay! You don’t believe your own wife!?”
“You ain’t my wife! Fuck outta here!”
          “Jay!” She opened the door and grabbed her bag. She went to get Shawn but Jay yelled at her.
          “Don’t touch ma son!” Shawn started to wake up.
“Where’s Momma gwoing!?”
          “Momma’s gonna be back, baby. I love you.”
“Momma!” Jay pulled off. Bey cried and grabbed her phone and called Julius before anyone saw her.
          “Julius, can you come and get me please!”
“Where you at, and where you going?”
          “I’m right around the corner take me to Jay’s moms house please.”
          “Is everything alright?”
“No.”……To Be Continued…….Follow me on twitter @mixedchick_xoxo
          

2 comments:

  1. Omg! Please undate soon...great post.i cnt believe jay did that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg this post was awesome! Wow I can't believe jay kicked bey out the car like that..idc if they were around the corner...this shit cray...please update soon!

    ReplyDelete