Saturday, November 26, 2011

Or We Kill Her.....

We left off with Beyoncé and Jay renewing their vows. Then they went out to a club called Underground where things got a little heated. Bey couldn’t find Jay, but boy did she find him. He was in a room with three other men; Jay was tied up to a chair with his hands and ankles tied. He could’ve easily gotten up, but he had a gun to his head. Bey walked into that room…HERE WE GO…..

Jay mumbled to himself. “Fuck.” He knew that only Bey would try to open a locked door. She stumbled in when the other man opened the door.
"Baby! You can't just leave me alone to chill with your boys!" Then, she looked up and realized what was going on. The gun was now pointed to her head and she had an arm around her neck. Bey stared at Jay, who was tied to a chair and at that point he knew what was about to happen. “Jay?” She whispered.
          “Baby, I need you to relax! I can handle this!”
          “Let me go!” Bey started to squirm around. The guy gripped around her neck tighter.
          “Don’t make me put you out. Stop moving.”
“Bey, stay the fuck still! Stop fighting it!”
          “Jayyyy! I’m scared!” Bey started to tear up.
“I’ll give you the ring just let her go please!”
          “Sorry, we already have what we want. Boys lets go.”
         
          They walked out with Beyoncé and as soon as they left Jay pulled himself out of the ropes and ran out of the room. He ran outside and didn’t see Bey anywhere. A whole bunch of fans ran up to him and he just ran to his car. He jumped in his car and sped off. He hit the highway not even trying to find the car Bey was in. He knew he would never find it and that they would hurt her or him if he tried to make contact. Jay made his way to Ty Ty's (he went home after the wedding). He banged on the door.
"Yo, Ty! Lemme in!!!!" Mind you it's almost one in the morning. Ty Ty finally came to the door.
"What's wrong with you?  Where Bey at?"
"They got her man." Jay fell into Ty.
"You mean what I think you mean? Jay, but you knew about this how did you not stop em?!"
"She basically jumped in their arms! I was gonna handle everything right there, but then they said they wanted Bey and she came in the room! I told her ass to stay by the door!"
"Jay let's talk outside. Yo, where did you take her?"
"Underground....I just wanted to show her our old spot. That's all I wanted to do. Now my baby gone. Both my babies. Ty man what if they hurt her?"
"They ain't gone hurt her Jay, but damn. Underground though? We used to deal there! Someone down there gonna have something against you!"
"I'm fucking stupid."
"Well what did they want before her?"

*FLASHBACK*
“Give us the ring!”
“You can't have that man. You want money I'll give you that.”
“We want the ring we don't want money.”
“Shoot me, then. Im not gonna give you something important to me.”
“Okay Jay look if you won't give us the ring then you gotta give us something else. That's just the way it is, we want value. Money don't mean nothing to you. We tryna break you son. You making it hard. You only got two choices. Give us the ring or ya wife. We don't want ya life. But if we have to we will and still get what we want.  Since you won't give us the ring….Give us the other one. Give us what we want!”
“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”
“You know exactly what we’re talking about…Beyoncé! Where is she?!?!?”

*END FLASHBACK*

"They wanted Agnes's ring. I told em they couldn't take that. So then they said they wanted Bey. Why they want the most important things of mine ?!"
"They just trying to break you Jay. Listen I'll go out with you tomorrow and we'll get a replica of his ring done. Just give them that. They'll never know!"
"They said it was either one. They don't want the ring anymore they have Bey. They're happy. They got me. They got my life. Ain't nothing gonna stop them. I don't even know what the fuck they want with her. Like why would they want the ring?"
"I don't know Jay. I can't tell you that. Can you think of anything? You have to remember something about them."
"Listen, the only reason why I knew this was gonna happen is when I got word that they were gonna break me! But I figured they couldn't do shit. I'm fucking Jay-Z."

          “Jay, they don’t care! You’re still Jazzy! Damn, you’re still Shawn! Listen, we are gonna find her, but please can we do it tomorrow?”
“She could be dead tomorrow! I have to find her now! I can’t go back to that hotel with her family and my son! What would I tell them?!?!”
“You can crash here. I know they wouldn’t hurt her c’mon.” He opened to the front door to his house. Right then Jay’s phone started to ring. It was Solange.
“Uh, hello?”
“Hey, Jay. What y’all up to?”
          “Uh, nothing. Listen I can’t talk right now. Is Shawn being good?”
          “Yeah he went right to sleep. Is everything okay?”
“Tell him I love him. Uhh, I have to go.” He hung up the phone.
          “Okayy??” Solange hung up as well. Jay’s phone started to ring again.
          “What?!?!”
“JAY!!!!!!”
          “BABY?!?!”
“JAY!!”
          “SHUT THE FUCK UP! Jay, we have a question.”
“What, what I’ll do anything!?!?”
          “You love your wife?”
“Yess, yess I love her to death.”
          “We want the ring and a milli or we kill her.”
“Okay!! I can have it tomorrow!”
          “I’ll see you tomorrow night ten o’clock….Underground….Room with no label. Don’t be late.” The phone clicked.
          “Okay, thank god we got this. Listen, we have until ten tomorrow night.”
          “Okay, so what do they want?”
“They want the ring and a million.”
          “Or what?”
“They kill her.”
          “Fuck man, you right we better go now. Gotta make a copy of the ring. Get two million out, one for ya boy and the other for the ring.”…..To Be Continued…….

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! Them dudes crazy.i hope they aint hurt or rape her or anything..I hope jay getz bey safety..Great Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i hope everything go smooth .. ughh i can't wait until the next update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to comment but...I was listening to Poison while reading this and I started to cry...

    ReplyDelete