Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Big Boy

We left on in the last post with Bey and Jay having make-up sex! They decided that Jay’s party would hold all of the events for all the big news they have. They planned to have the party at their house with all the family. It’s December 3rd, a Friday, and Jay just got home from work. Bey was fixing Shawn dinner just as he walked in the door.
         
          Jay came up behind Beyoncé, grabbed her waist, and kissed her neck. She jumped.
          “Aww, baby you scared me.” She turned around and put her hands around his neck. He kissed her on the lips.
          “I missed you, today. Where’s my son at?”
“He’s in the living room playing with his toys. You didn’t see him when you came in?”
          “Really? Naw, I didn’t see him. I figured he was sleep. Lemme go look.” Jay walked out of the kitchen to go find Shawn. “Lil Man where you at?!?!”
          “Daddy?” Jay heard that little voice from a distance.
“Where you at?”
          “On the potty.”
“On the potty?!?! BEY!!!” Bey ran over to the bathroom where Jay was with Shawn.
          “IS EVERYTHING OKAY?!?!” She thought Shawn had hurt himself. He was standing up with his pants off and he had pee everywhere. “Awwwww, baby! Did you try to use the big boy potty?”
          “Yesh, Momma! I’m a big boy!”
“Aww, Jayyyy.”
          “Lil Man, we have a lot to learn.” Jay chuckled and shook his head.
          “Um, baby let’s get you cleaned up. Jay, uh you can clean the floor and everything else. Thanks.” She kissed Jay on the cheek and took Shawn upstairs. Jay stood there and watched Bey walk away like she was crazy.
          “Woman!?!? I ain’t cleaning his piss up!”
“Thank so much, Jay!!!” She yelled from upstairs.
          “Ughh.” Jay cleaned up the bathroom and sat down at the counter. Bey came down a few minutes later with Shawn.
          “Why don’t you go change your clothes? Get comfy.” Bey giggled.
          “I can’t sit in my suit.”
“Whoa, attitude; it was just a suggestion.”
          “I don’t have an attitude.”
“Um, okay.” Bey went back to fixing Shawn’s dinner. “So what do you want for your birthday?”
          “All I want is for you and Shawn to be happy. I don’t need any gifts. That’s enough.”
          “Aw, baby that’s so sweet.” Bey kissed him on the lips. “Are you hungry?”
          “No, not really. I’m just tired.”
“After Shawn goes to sleep wanna watch a movie?”
          “Sure.”
“Okay, Shawn baby. We gotta talk to you about using the potty.”
          “Am I in twouble?”
“No, baby. Daddy and I just don’t want you using it without us, okay?”
          “Otay.”
“Here baby, eat.”
          “I don’t wike tha gween stuff.” Shawn pushed his plate away.
“They’re called veggies and you’re going to eat them.” Jay pushed it back in front of him.
          “Why?”
“Because I said so.”
          “Jay…”
“No, Bey he has to listen. Shawn, you can’t be a big boy without your veggies. No eat them or you will be in trouble.” Shawn started to pout and moved his hands to push the plate over and onto the floor. “Don’t do it.”
          “Mommaaaaa?”
“Listen to Daddy.”
          “Don’t make me force feed you.” Shawn reluctantly put the green monstrosity into his mouth and chewed it up.
          “What is this gween stuff cwalled?” Shawn asked with his mouth full.
          “It’s broccoli.”
“Bwocowi is good.”
          “See, I told you.” Shawn cheesed and Jay laughed at him. Shawn finished up his dinner and Jay took him upstairs and put him to bed. Bey finished washing dishes and sat on the counter and waited for Jay to come down.
          “Damn, do I love those two boys?” She sighed and rest her head on the cabinet. Jay came down; he changed into some sweats. It looked like Bey was asleep, so he went up to her and placed his hands on her thighs.
          “I’m up.” Bey raised her head. She grabbed his hands and held onto them. “I love you.”
          “I love you, too.” Jay kissed her on the lips and didn’t let go. They made out a for a little bit and then they moved to the living room to watch a movie like they had planned. They ended up watching Coming To America, Bey’s favorite movie.
          “Aw, Jay. Remember we watched this when I was pregnant with Shawn?”
          “Seems like it was yesterday. We’re watching it now and you’re pregnant with another.” Jay smiled and kissed her on the cheek. They were cuddled up on the couch.
          “You wanna have a boy or girl this time around, baby?”
“I think I wanna girl. You know father daughter bond like you and your dad had is always nice and I know that you want a relationship like you and ya moms.”
          “How’d you know?”
“Cause I listen to you.”
          “Oh, really?”
“Mhmm.”
          “What’s my favorite color?”
“That’s easy, um red and gold.”
          “Hmm that was too easy. Um, what’s my blood type?”
“Beyoncé.” Jay just stared at her. She busted out laughing.
          “Okay, to be honest I don’t know that either.
“Well, let’s so how well you listen. What’s my favorite color?”
          “All black erthang!”
“Ha, don’t ever say that like that again!”
          “Why can’t I say it like that?”
“Just stick to Houston baby stick to Houston.”
          “You’re so mean to me.”
“No I am not.”
          “*in a deep voice* I can’t sit in a suit.”
“First of all I don’t sound like that and okay I had a lil attitude, but you made me clean up piss!”
          “Yeah, but I clean up his shit all the time!”
“I don’t care.” Bey’s mouth dropped. *gasp* “Close your mouth before my best friend flies in!”
          “What?” Jay looked at his penis. “Ugh! Jay, that was not funny!” Bey punched him in the arm repeatedly.
          “Don’t hit me woman!” Jay started to tickle her and Bey started to laugh uncontrollably.
          “Okay! Okay! I’m sorry! Please!!” After a good 45 seconds of torture, Jay stopped. It was an awkward silence and Jay kissed her on the lips. The made out some more and then Bey sucked her lips in. “No more until we’re married…..again.”
          “Aww c’mon, Bey that’s not fair!”
“Sorry, baby. Now be quiet and watch the movie.” They cuddled up again. Jay would just have to deal. Eventually they both fell asleep on the couch with the tv still playing….To Be Continued……

2 comments: