Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Expect The Unexpected

Yall ready? Now this is different than how I like to make my blog go……We left off with Bey and Jay just having a chill day. Shawn thought he could use the big boy potty all by himself and made a mess. It’s now December 4th. Jay’s birthday and Bey woke up to Shawn crying. She stretched on the couch and moved away from Jay without waking him up. She went upstairs and found Shawn crying in their bedroom. She picked him up and kissed him on the forehead.

          “Baby, Momma’s here. I know you thought me and Daddy left, but we were just downstairs.”
          “*sniff* Otay, I fought you weft me.”
“How many times do I have to tell you that Daddy and I will never leave you! We love you too much!”
          “I wove you, too.”
He wrapped his arms around Bey’s neck and squeezed.
          “I feel the love, baby, but let go of my neck, please.” He let go and Bey got him all dressed. “Listen, baby. When we go downstairs I want you to wake Daddy up and tell him happy birthday, okay?”
          “Today’s Daddy’s bwirfday!?”
“Yupp! And Daddy and I are going to get married again!”
          “Yayyy!” Bey took Shawn downstairs and she started up some breakfast. She tried her best not to burn anything and made sure that it was perfect.
          “Shawn, go wake up Daddy.” She patted his butt and he ran over to Jay. He shook his arm and poked his face.
          “Daddy! Wake up! It’s your bwirfday! Wake up! Daddy! Happy bwirfday! Wake up! Pwease! Daddy!” Jay’s face scrunched up.
          “Okay, okay, I’m up.” Jay sat up and grabbed Shawn. “Who said you could wake me up?”
          “She did.” Shawn pointed to Bey. She turned around and laughed. Jay took Shawn and walked over to Bey in the kitchen.
          “My wife cooking?” Jay laughed.
“Don’t laugh at me. This is all for you birthday boy. I made sure nothing was raw or burnt! I promise.” She giggled.
          “You’re the cutest. Thanks baby.” He kissed her on the lips and forehead. “I’m going to take a shower, okay?”
          “Alright! Don’t forget we have to leave here by two!”
“Okay!”
          Bey finished breakfast and everyone ate. They all got dressed and ready to go. When they got to the hotel, Jay took Shawn into a room with Ty Ty, Julez,  Ty, Memphis, and Jay’s other friends. Beyoncé met up with Mama Tina, Annie, Michelle (Jay’s Sister), Solo, Angie, Kelly, Michelle (Williams), and Gloria in the room down the hall. Everything was set and they would renew their vows in one of the ballrooms.  Then have the reception/birthday party there, too. Bey and Jay also decided to sneak out and do something fun that night.  So, they all got dressed. Around 4pm everyone, close family, was in the venue. Jay was holding Shawn at the altar. They were matching and dressed in a white button down shirt, dark denim jeans, and black dress shoes. Beyoncé stood at the end, in a plain white, strapless dress, with Mama Tina and Bey saw Jay started to tear up watching each other. Shawn whispered in Jay’s ear.
          “Daddy, Mommy wooks beautiful!”
“I know, Lil Man.” Shawn wiped one of Jay’s tears. When Beyoncé got to the altar and took Shawn.
          “Mommy, you wook beautiful.”
“Awww, thanks baby now be quiet.” She kissed him on the forehead and passed him to Solange behind her. Jay took her hands and Pastor Rudy started to speak. After he said his words, he asked Beyoncé if she wanted to say anything.
          “Beyoncé? Would you like to say anything?”
“Yes…” She looked at Jay. “Hey, baby…I didn’t prepare anything because I wanted it to be from the heart. I love you and I thank god every day that I have you in my life. You love me unconditionally. You show it every day. I mess up so many times and I don’t know how you do it. Sometimes I feel like you’re too good for me. You’re such a good man, person, friend, best friend, father, and husband, and you would never do me wrong. I love, trust, admire, and look up to you. You’re the best thing that I have ever had and I want to be with you until I die.” Bey had choked up near the end. Jay looked at her and it was like it was only the two of them in the room. He went to grab her face and kiss her plump and glossed lips, but it was like in slow motion, Pastor Rudy put his hand against Jay’s chest.
          “Not yet.” He laughed.
“Sorry, she just gets to me.”
          “It’s fine. I understand. You have anything to say?”
“Of course. I don’t know if I can top that, but I will say how I feel.”
          “The floor is yours.”
“Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter. Perfection in a life form. I know that no human is perfect, but you ain’t human baby.  I don’t know what I did to deserve someone like you. Imma be honest because that’s how we work. You have hurt me in the past, but no matter how much you hurt me imma always be right there after I get over my feelings. Nothing can tear apart what we have right here. I promise you that I will never leave you. I mean look at you. Ugh, you just do something to me and I don’t know what it is. You’ve given me one of the best things on this earth. My son, and that story is to be continued.” He winked at her. “Now, it’s my birthday and I’m getting the best present. I’m getting married to my best friend for the second time. It’s unreal……I love you and you love me, we getting married so we can be the best we can be and girl we starting one big happy family!” Jay cheesed and everyone laughed at him. “Okay, I’m done.” He chuckled and stared at Bey.
          Bey mouthed. “That’s beautiful, baby.”
“Can we have the rings?” Pastor Rudy looked around and Shawn tugged on his pant legs.
          “I have the wings wight here!”
“Thank you, Shawn.”
          “You’re welcome.” Shawn ran back to Solange.
“Please place the rings on each other’s left, ring finger. Now in the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife….Again. You may now kiss your bride.”
          Jay went ahead and kissed Bey on the lips. They stood there and made out until Shawn stood in front of them. He crossed his arms.
          “You two better stwop. Kissing is yucky.”
Jay looked down and laughed at Shawn.
          “Lil Man, Imma kiss yo Momma as much as I want.” He kissed Bey again. They grabbed Shawn and kissed him on the forehead. Bey and Jay held hands and went back into a room.
          “Mhm, I love you, Jay.”
“Love you too, Momma.” He kissed her on the cheek again. “Okay, Lil Man. Come here we gotta help Momma change.” Jay helped Bey unzip her dress and she changed into a short body-con, white dress. They went back into the room and they had a cake out. Everyone was sitting at a table waiting for Bey, Jay, and Shawn to come back. Bey and Shawn sat down in the middle of the table and Jay stayed standing.
          “Um, I want to make a toast, so if everyone would get their glasses ready.” Bey stood up, too. “I would just like to thank everyone for coming and celebrating me and Bey’s relationship with us. We really appreciate it and love all of you. Now there is one more surprise that we have been keeping from y’all for almost two months. If you haven’t noticed everyone has that Ace of Spades in their glasses, but Bey’s glass is filled with water.” He smiled and everyone “awed.”
          “I’m pregnant!” Bey cheesed. The fam clapped and they got up and gave Bey and Jay hugs. When they sat down to eat, Shawn sat on Bey’s lap and whispered in Bey’s ear.
          “Momma, what is pregnant?”
“Aw, baby, Momma will tell you later when you will understand okay?”
          “Otay.”
They all finished eating and they danced for a little while. Shawn was getting tired and things were starting to wrap up, so Solo took Shawn and Julez back to her room. Jay and Bey went to theirs and got ready to go out by themselves.
          “Where are we going again?”
“You’ll see, Bey. Chill, I got you.”
          “That’s what makes me nervous.”
“You don’t trust me?”
          “Not with things like this.” Bey laughed. She was getting out of her little white dress and was standing there in white panties and a bra.
          “Ma?”
“Yeah?” Bey turned around and Jay was right in front of her. “Fuck, Jay don’t be po-” He kissed her.
          “You look so fucking sexy right now.”
“Thank you.” Bey blushed.
          “Wanna forget going out and just fuck?”
“Oh my god, Jay. No!” She laughed, but he was dead ass. “There is plenty of time for that when we come back!”
          “*sigh* Alright, you still look fucking sexy though.”
They finished getting ready and before they left they stopped by Solo’s room to say goodnight to Shawn.
          “Bye baby, I’ll see you in the morning, okay?”
“Otay Momma.” Shawn yawned and gave Bey and Jay each a kiss on the cheek.
          “Thanks Solo.”
“No problemo! They should be sleep soon anyways.”
          Bey and Jay left. It was just getting dark and Jay took her to this place where he used to go all the time with Ty Ty, when they were younger.
“You would never catch a celeb down here, babe. This is called the Underground, for obvious reasons.” Jay laughed.
“There’s not gonna be a lot of smoking here is there?”
“Don’t worry, baby, it shouldn’t be that bad and we’re not staying too long. Gotta get you outta that dress.”
          “I hear you.” Bey winked and followed Jay into the club. It looked pretty live. Hella people, young people, dope music, there were a few people smoking, but Bey just ignored it. They weren’t staying long anyways.
          “You want something to drink, Bey?”
“Uh, just a water, baby. Thanks.”
          “No problem. One water coming right up! Stay here.” Bey stood by the door and Jay went off to the bar. Both, girls and guys came up to Bey and tried to get her to dance with them, but she just shied away. She looked around for Jay, but the crowd was too big. The strobe lights made it hard to focus.
          “Thank god.” She finally found him. “Hey, baby. Dance with me.” Only to find out it wasn’t Jay when he tried to fuck her there on the dance floor.
“Jesus take the wheel!” Bey ran away from him and made her way to the bar. “Excuse me!”
“Yeah sexy? Can I get you a drink?”
“Um, naw I’m looking for my friend. He was just here. He got a water!”
          “Oh, the funny looking nigga? He went back there with some other guys. He didn’t look too happy.”
          “Where?!” Bey started to panic.
“Back there.” The bartender pointed over into the dark. Bey made her way over there and saw the bathrooms and then another door with no label.

*Inside the room with the door with no label*

Jay was sitting in the empty room with a gun to his head.
"Give us what we want."
"I don't know what you're talking about."
 "You know exactly what we're talking about...Beyoncé! Where is she!?!?"
"She didn’t come out with me tonight!"
"We watched y’all leave ya damn hotel! Don’t lie.”
"Okay, I lied, but she left. I don’t know where she is! You found me alone didn’t you!" The man took the gun off safety and asked him one more time.
"Where is she? I ain’t fucking around with you, Jay!" 

*back outside*

Bey went into the guy’s bathroom. “Jay! Baby, you in here? Please?” She did the same for the girl’s bathroom. Each time she found some other couple or just a random guy. She decided to open the door with no label. It was locked. She jerked at the handle.

*Inside the room with the door with no label*

“Who the fuck is that?! Get the damn door!”
Jay mumbled to himself. “Fuck.” He knew that only Bey would try to open a locked door. She stumbled in when the other man opened the door.
"Baby! You can't just leave me alone to chill with your boys!" Then, she looked up and realized what was going on. The gun was now pointed to her head and she had an arm around her neck. Bey stared at Jay, who was tied to a chair and at that point he knew what was about to happen. “Jay?” She whispered..…..To Be Continued…..

5 comments:

  1. I loved this post!!! Omg what is all this going on in the end??...please update soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear too u claire alicia smith if either one of them dies ima hurt you! .

    great post update soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMFG the end is CRAY! I'm not worried though cuz I know nothing is going to happen to them....RIGHT Claire??? and Awww Shawn is just tooo cute

    GREAT POST
    @ZelLovesBeyK

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMFG nahh girl u can't just end it like that. I NEED an update! Nowww! *whimpers* Ugh WTF is going on?!?!? This shit is crayyyy!!!

    ReplyDelete