Saturday, November 5, 2011

Ruin

We left off with Bey and Jay heading off to Mama Gloria's. Mark had called and told Jay about his time with Bey at the club. Jay reacted without listening to what Beyoncé had to say and kicked her out of the car. Beyoncé called Julius and asked him to take her over to Mama Gloria's. 
Julius pulled right up and Bey hopped in. Julius asked what was wrong, but she said she didn't want to talk about it. 

*Mama Gloria's house*

Jay walked in with Shawn and he ran up to Mama Gloria. "Gwamma!!!" He gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.
"Hey baby how's my big boy?"
"I'm gwood." Jay kinda just grabbed his bags and plopped down on the couch.
"Jay, baby is everything alright? Where's my daughter-in-law?"
"She's with someone else now."
"What do you mean she's with somebody else?"
"She decided that she loves someone else."
"Jay, what are you talking about?  Beyoncé would never."
"Oh you don't know her like I do, Ma. Can we stop talking about her please?"
"Momma?"
"Shawn be quiet." He pointed to the window.
"Momma!!!" Jay got up and saw Bey at the front door the doorbell rang.
"Ma, watch Shawn for me for a second please."
"Okay."
"I wanna see my Momma!" He started to cry. Jay opened the front door, walked out, and stood in front of it.
"What the fuck do you want?"
"Jay, why are you being to mean? I told you that I only kissed him, I was drunk and I regret it. We did not have sex. I love you too much and it hurts me to know that you don't trust me. I'm mad you left me on the street like that."
Jay snatched the necklace off of her neck and went back in the house. Bey just stood there and immediately burst into tears. She ran back into the car and yelled for Julius to take her home. When she got home, she wanted to drink so bad, but knew she couldn't.
 "Fuck!" 

*Mama Gloria's House*

"Shawn what did I tell you earlier? Stop with the fucking crying!"
"Jay! Do not yell at him like that! What has gotten into you?!? Whatever your wife has done couldn't possibly be that bad!"
"Ma, you just don't understand!"
"Think about your son! He needs his mother. You need to fix this. You are not this type of person I did not raise you like this! Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and when her family comes over you will explain to them what you have done."
"Ma, I won't! You don't even know what is going on! Beyoncé cheated on me! With one of my close friends! For a second time! She doesn't even care about how I feel! Shawn wasn't even my son at one point!"
"Jay stop talking, go into your room and sort your thoughts. You're corrupting my grandbaby’s mind."
"I can't believe you're taking her side." Jay walked into his old room and slammed the door shut.

*At Angie's Apartment*

“Ty, Angie, Solo, Julez, I’m leaving!” SIDENOTE: If you haven’t noticed ever since that one incident with Matthew I don’t like him so we’re just gonna pretend that he doesn’t exist. END SIDENOTE
          Mama Tina got her frozen turkey and got ready to head out. Everyone else would come over tomorrow.
          “Bye Mama!” They all said in unison.
Mama Tina left and got to Mama Gloria’s after about two hours. She knocked on the front door. Shawn was taking a nap with Jay when she knocked. Mama Gloria went to the door.
          “Hey Tina, how are you?” They hugged.
“I’m great Gloria where is everyone?”
          “Um. Jay and Shawn are taking a nap and I don’t know where Bey is. It seems like her and Jay got into an argument.”
          “Are you serious? Right before Thanksgiving? “
“Yes, I know it’s a shame, and I tried to talk to Jay about, but he is being stubborn.”
          “Bey usually calls me when they fight. Hmmm. Lemme call her, but first I got the turkey in the car.”
          Mama Tina and Gloria got all her stuff out of the car and they sat in the living while Tina called Bey. The phone rang for a while, but she finally answered.
          “Hello?” Her voice was really strained.
“Beyoncé, where are you?”
          “I’m at home.”
“Why? Thanksgiving is tomorrow and it won’t be right without you.”
          “Jay hates me, Mom.” She started to cry.
“Beyoncé do not cry. Whatever happened between y’all can be fixed.”
          “Mom, no it can’t. Jay doesn’t care. I’m pregnant and he put me on the street, he took my son from me, and called off our wedding.”
          “Whoa, whoa, whoa Beyoncé, you’re pregnant and getting married again?”
          “I am and we were. It was supposed to be a big surprise, but I guess it doesn’t matter anymore.”
          “Beyoncé, I need you to come to Gloria’s house right now. We will fix this.”
          “It’s none of y’all’s business this is between me and Jay and I messed up, I don’t want to ruin everyone’s Thanksgiving. I’ll be fine here.”
          “I expect to see you here tonight before everyone comes over.”
          “I’ll think about it.” And with that she hung up the phone.
“She hung up, Gloria. This is ridiculous.” Gloria got off the couch to go wake up Jay.
          “Bey, leave me alone.”
“Jay, it’s your mother. Get up!”
          “Oh, what?”
“Don’t what me. Now I need you to go home and get Beyoncé. This is ridiculous.”
          “I’m not going over there.”
“You’re going to ruin your son over something petty like this? Jay, get your lazy ass up and get her. I’m asking you as your mother.”
          “Fine, I’ll go, but don’t expect us to be on speaking terms when I get back.”…..To Be Continued…..

5 comments:

  1. (SCREAMS)OMFG WHY DID YOU END IT HERE. I HOPE U UPDATE SOON CUZ THIS WAS GOOD! IF FEEL BAD FOR BEY THOUGH JAY DIDN'T HAVE TO DO HER LIKE THAT. AND WHEN HE SNATCHED THE NECKLACE FROM HER IT REMINDED ME OF WHAT T.I DID TO NEWNEW IN ATL LOL

    @ZelLovesBeyK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANNA PUNCH JAY FOR THAT!!! HOW THE HECK DO U DO THAT 2 UR WIFE!!!! AND SHE'S PREGGO!!! AND HE TOOK HER SON!! SHOO U AIN'T TAKIN MY SON AWAY FROM ME THAT EASILY....DON'T CARE IF U THE DADDY!! MORE PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMFG THIS POST WAS JUST IHFGHAKHFKASHUFHUGH;QJI , I HOPE YOU UPDATE AGAIN TODAY OR TOMORROW . I REALLY WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT ... LAWDDD .

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooo Jay better stop acting like that 4 i come over there and straighten him out lol

    ReplyDelete