Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wanna Do It Again?

In the last post we left off with Bey and Jay celebrating Lil Man's first birthday (Nov4) with a little sentimental family time. It's the next morning and they are heading back home. 

"Beyoncé...wake up." Jay shook her lightly. Bey's eyes slowly opened.
 "What Jay? What time is it?" Jay was standing over her. "Its 6:30 just come look at the sunrise with me please!"
"Ugh fine but why are you up so early?"
"I just woke up. I was thinking about some things that I couldn't get off my mind."
"Like what?"
"Like how much I love you." Jay kissed her on the forehead and pulled her up outta bed.
"Damn can't I take my time. I'm still half asleep." Jay laughed.
"You'll be fine just hurry up." Bey got out of bed and Jay grabbed her hand. "C'mon baby."
"Alright; alright I'm coming." They went up to the deck and the sky was completely clear. It was purple and orange. A beautiful sight. "Ah! Baby it's gorgeous out here."
"Just like you baby."
"Aww you're too kind." Jay kissed her on the lips and hugged her. He grabbed her tight. He propped himself up on the ledge and Bey stood in between his legs. She leaned in and kissed him on the lips.
"Baby, I love you." Bey grabbed his hands. She waited for him to say it back, but instead he told her to look at the sky. "Jay, I alread-"
 "Ssh, watch." Bey stared at Jay like he was crazy and eventually looked up. She heard something like a helicopter but not as loud.
"What the hell?" Jay covered her mouth with his hand so she would shut up. Then an airplane came across the sky and started to spin around. If you watched carefully it began to spell out "I love you Beyonce, marry me again?" Bey started to tear up and hugged Jay.
"Awww, baby. Of course I'll marry you again!"
"Thank god!" Jay kissed her on the forehead.
"What you think I wouldn't wanna marry the love of my life?"
"I don't know maybe you found someone better!"
"Never, baby." She kissed him on the cheek and they stared each other in the eyes. They sat in each other’s arms and Bey started to fall back asleep so Jay picked her up and put her back in their bed.
 Lil Man woke up two hours later and saw Bey and Jay knocked out. He sat there for a little then got hungry. He started climbing on top of them and got right on top of Jay's leg.
"Damnit Shawn!" Jay yelled and Lil Man started to cry. Bey woke up cause of the yelling and crying.
"What the hell is going on?!?"
"This little mother.....He got right on my bad leg!"
"You didn't have to yell at him I'm sure it wasn't on purpose, Jay!"
"Bey!" Jay complained for a little and Bey comforted Lil Man and told him Jay didn't mean to yell at him. They all ate breakfast and Jay and Lil Man made up.
"Gotta be careful with Daddy. I'm getting old."
"Jay stop it. What is your athrhitis kicking in?"
"Why you messing? And don't forget what happened early tho morning. I wanna do it in between Thanksgiving and Christmas."
"Why don't we just do it right after Thanksgiving that would be perfect everyone would already be together."
"Perfect."
They were on the yacht for one more day, then it docked back in New York.
"Momma me cold."
"It's I'm cold baby."
"Huh?"
"Forget it, Jay can you get his jacket?"
"Sure thing." They got in the car and drove back home.
Bey, Jay, and Shawn have been home for two weeks. Jay had to go back to work and hadn’t heard from Mark. He decided he would hit him up after the holidays. Bey hadn’t been feeling well and she kinda knew why. She had Angie watch Shawn and she went to the doctor.
          “I think I’m pregnant, doc.”
“Well let’s see.” Bey peed on the stick Dr. Robins gave her and then gave it back. “Okay I’ll be back in 10 minutes.
          10 minutes later she came back in and read the stick.
“Awww.”
          “What is it? Am I not?”
“Congratulations! You’re gonna have three babies to watch over now!”
          “Yay!” She hugged Dr. Robin’s. “Aww, Jay is getting more mature every day.” They laughed and Bey left and picked Shawn up from Angie’s.
          “What’d the doctor say?”
“I’m perfectly fine.”
          “That’s good. Bye Lil Man, Auntie loves you.”
“Wove you.” Shawn blew her a kiss as they walked out.
          “Bye Ang! Thanks again!”
“Mhmmm.”
          Bey went home and played with her baby all day. She was so happy and couldn’t wait till Jay came home so she could tell him. Shawn was starting to stand up by himself a lil while ago and wanted to walk. They worked hard on it so they were both tired. Bey fed Lil Man and got him all ready for bed by eight.
          “I wonder where Daddy is. I can’t wait to tell him Mommy’s good news.”
          “Daddddyyy!” He clapped his hands.
“Aww I think you’ll be asleep when he gets home, but you’ll see him tomorrow.”
          “Otayy. Night Momma.”
“Night, baby.” She kissed him on the forehead and warmed up some leftovers. Bey made the table look all nice and put out to glasses, but only one filled with wine. She put on a nice dress and heard the door unlock.
          “Baby! I’m home!” Bey came running down the steps.
“Sshhh, baby he’s sleeping.” Bey started to play with his tie. She kissed him on the lips and led him into the dining room.
          “Awwww. I have the best wife.” Jay grabbed her by the waist and they shared a passionate kiss.
          “Mhmm. Eat baby.”
They sat down and ate. “You don’t want any wine? That’s a first.” Bey looked and him, shook her head, and smirked…..To Be Continued….

6 comments:

  1. awwww she's preggo!! and by 3 does that mean she having twins?? loved the post!! it was 2 sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww baby # 2 on the way

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww great post! Update soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this post was too sweet...jay waa si romantic with the whole airplane idea...i love jayonce love..i wanted to see how bey was gonna let jay know you wrong for cutting the end off lol update soon please..

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww the proposal was so sweet , and yay baby #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww yay she's having another baby !! :') Loved this post. Can't wait till the next one to see Jay's reaction <3

    And Esther no, by "3 babies" she was including Jay as a joke haha

    ReplyDelete