Sunday, October 30, 2011

Waking Up Alone.....

We left off in the last post with Jay giving Bey a yacht for a late birthday present. Jay decided to take this vacation to celebrate Lil Man’s first birthday! Haha and imma start to just call him Lil Man cause it feels weird calling him Shawn lol. Now just like @I_Bey_Me I wasn’t paying close attention to dates like I missed his first Christmas and all that good stuff L, but it’s okay. I’ll make his second Christmas special J…..Bey and Jay have been on the yacht now for a couple days…Today is Lil Man’s 1st birthday. 

          Bey had just woken up. She saw her two favorite boys next to her.
          “Aww, look at my two babies.” She got up and went to take a shower. As she was washing her luscious body she heard the door creak.
“Hello?” No one answered so she just continued to wash up. Then someone came in the shower and stuck his dick straight up Bey’s pussy with no warning.
          “Aaaah fuck!” Bey knew exactly who had run up behind her. “Jayyyyy!”
          “How’d you know it was me?”
“Ohhh….I know myyy mann.”
          “Mhmmm you do?”
“Mhmmm. Jayyy baby?”
          “Yeahh?” He grunted. He had her face smashed up against the wall.
          “It’s our baby’s first birthday I don’t wanna be all worn outttt.”
          “Bey, you said you wanted to have my baby, right?”
“Mhmmm.” She bit her lip and moaned.
          “Well I’m gonna work on it every chance I get.”
“Fuckk….Jay pleaseee.” He pulled out.
          “You lucky I love you….but can you at least lemme bust a nut?” Bey didn’t feel like going down on him so she started making out with him.
          “Oh gosh Jay, just make me cum.” She stuck him back inside of her and he pumped fast. “Uhhhhuhhhhuuuhhh fuuckckckckk….Jayyyy.”
          “You like that babe? Mhmm.”
“Mhmmm.” She moaned and her legs got weak. Jay held her up.
          “Baby, stay with me.” Jay laughed as he was about to cum. “Oh shit, babe you ready for this nut?” Bey moaned. She came without saying nothing and that took Jay to his peak. “Ahh shit!” He came all up in Bey making her cum again. They stood there for a second then came back to reality and cleaned themselves off. Bey was just about to walk out the bathroom when she heard Lil Man crying.
          “Aww, baby what’s wrong.” She picked him up and he tried to explain why he was crying.
          “Mommmaaa I….I…I….wakkee *sniff* upp….and no one inn va bed wiff mee. *sniff*” He was talking with his hands and everything. He wiped his eyes and held Bey.
          “Aww baby, me and daddy were in the shower. I’m sorry you woke up alone.” She kissed him on the cheek. “But do you know what today is?”
          “I don’t memember Momma.”
“It’s your birthday baby!”
          “Yaaaayyyy!”
Jay came out the bathroom and Lil Man told him that today was his birthday. Jay played with him for a few minutes while Bey got dressed. They skyped with Mama Tina and Solo before getting off the yacht. They stopped at a beach and played and messed around until the sun started to set. Lil Man was sitting building a sandcastle when he fell over. Bey and Jay were sitting in the sand chatting.
          “Awww Bey look at my boy. He done fell asleep.”
“Don’t just stare at him Jay. Get him before the tide does!”
          “Oh true!” Jay kissed Bey on the cheek and got Lil Man.
“Aww he got sand all over him. Let’s go back. I’m getting kind of tired anyways.” Bey grabbed her bag and put all their stuff back in it.
          “Alright, baby.”
“Man, we gone have to wake him up.”
          “He’ll be fine.”
“I guess.” They got back on the yacht and Bey gave Lil Man a bath. “You all clean now baby.”
          “Momma me tiweeeddd.”
“I know babe. C’mon let’s get in your pjs.” Bey got him dressed and laid him on the bed. Bey and Jay watched tv until he fell asleep.
          “*whispering* Baby, he asleep?”
“Yess Jay.” She giggled.
          “Ssshh. I love you.”
“Don’t sssshhh me and yeah I know I love you, too.” She kissed him on the lips. “Hmmm what would I do without you?”
          “You would be doing absolutely nothing!”
“Hmm, you wish.” Jay tickled her.
          “Baby, he sleeping stop!” The three of em cuddled up and went to sleep….To Be Continued…..

5 comments:

  1. Aww I felt so bad for Lil Man when he woke up alone :( haha. This post was too cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this was such an adorable post...I loved it so much..great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww they are soo cute .. such a happy family .. love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this was so cute!!! i love this!!! ADORABLE!!!! beautiful family! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete