Saturday, October 29, 2011

Love You To Death

We left off with Jay telling Bey he wanted another kid and that they were going on a trip for Shawn’s first birthday….HERE WE GO…..

Shawn smiled again.
"So where are we going?" Bey asked.
"No questions. It's a surprise."
"I hate surprises and you know that." 
"Yeah , but this is a good one I promise." He kissed her on the cheek. "I won't disappoint you I promise!"
"I'm trusting you on this babe."
"Oh I better not mess up then." He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her on the neck. "Love you baby." 
"Love you too." 
"Now I got all our stuff packed I wanna leave in the next hour."
"Well thanks for telling me!" Bey ran upstairs. 
"Where are you going!?!?"
"I gotta fix myself up and I gotta get Lil Man ready!" She yelled while running up the steps.
"Oh, we'll there shouldn't be much to do. I think I got everything down."
"Did you pack the camera." 
"Bey, why would I leave that! I know it's your favorite to take on trips."
"Just checking, babe." Jay laughed and went back to eating breakfast. Bey came down with a few extra things. 
"Bey what are you doing I packed you everything you need."
"Jay it’s just a few things that I have to have." Jay laughed at her. He cleaned up and made Bey sit down and eat breakfast. 
"I love you."
"I love you too Jay." Bey looked up at him and smiled, her one little dimple making an appearance.
They left shortly after and pulled up to a dock. 
“Yes! Jay, my favorite!” Bey shook Jay’s arm. She had a big smile on her face. “Lil Man look! It’s a boat!”
“Bwoat? Momma?”
“Yes baby!” Jay stops the car and Bey runs over to the yacht. “Yess! My 2nd home!” Jay laughs at her and Julius gets their bags.
          “Go ahead in Bey. It’s a late birthday gift.”
“You bought it for me Jay?”
          “Mhmm.”
“Thanks baby.” She gave him a big hug and kissed him on the lips. She took Lil Man from him and got on the boat. “C’mon baby. This is Mommy’s boat. Well it’s a yacht, but you don’t need to know that.” Lil Man yawned and rubbed his eyes. “Aww we just got here, you sleepy already?” He nodded his head. Bey finds a couch and Bey lays him down. She gets a blanket out his bag and puts it over him. She kisses his forehead and finds Jay. He’s on top of the yacht, looking over the ocean. Bey comes up behind him and wraps her arms around his waist. Jay turns around and kissed her on the lips.
          “I love you, baby.”
“I love you, too.” She buried her face in his chest. He squeezed her tight.
          “Where’s Lil Man?”
“He was tired so he down for a nap.”
          “Hmmm.”
“Jay?”
          “Yeah?”
“I was thinking…”
          “Mhmm.”
“I wanna have another kid.”
          “Really baby? That’s what I wanted. I thought you didn’t want to cause of work.”
          “I thought about it and family comes first right?”
“Yess.” Jay picked up Bey and kissed her. Then his phone started to ring. “Shit….hold on, babe. It’s Mark.” Bey’s smile turned into a frown and she wiped her mouth and walked away.
          “Hey, Mark. Is it important?”
“I just wanted to ask you something?”
          “Can it wait until I get back from my vacation? I’m on family time for the next week.”
          “Uh, yeah I guess.”
“Alright. Don’t be calling me.” Jay laughed.
          “Okay, okay I got you.” Jay hung up and went to find Bey.
“Bey, where you at?”
          “Mr. Carter we’re leaving the dock.”
“Okay, thank you. Did you see where the misses went?”
          “She went inside.”
“Oh, alright thanks.” Jay found Bey fixing herself a drink. “Don’t you think it’s kind of early for a drink?”
          “No, I thought you were on the phone?”
“I was. I told him not to call me for the next week.”
          “Oh, okay.”
Jay wrapped his hands around his waist and kissed her neck. “Where were we before we got interrupted?”
          “Doing this.” Bey put her glass down and wrapped her arms around Jay’s neck. He picked her back up and took her into the master bedroom. He laid her down on the bed and locked the door. Bey undressed real quick and waited for Jay to come back. Jay got on top of her and touched her sensitive spot. Rubbing on the inside of her thighs, he kissed each of em. He slid his tongue into her juice box. He slipped his fingers in and played with her kitty like he never had before. Bey gripped the sheets.
          “Mhmmm Jayy. Aaah.” Jay kept going while Bey squirmed and he was hard as bricks. Right before she came, Jay slipped himself right inside of Bey.  She gasped and Jay started slow pumping.
          “You wanna have my baby? Huh?”
“Mhmm fuck yess….I wanna have your baby! Mhmm oh my god.” Jay started pumping faster. “Jayyy Imm bouta cummm.” Jay teased her and slowed down. She whined. “Stoppp.”
          “Ahaha mhmmm, babe.” He sped up and let her have her way. Bey’s eyes rolled into the back of her head as she came all over his dick. Bey was dying, she couldn’t take it as Jay got his nut in. He didn’t pull out on purpose. Bey came again just as Jay did. Jay stayed and slow pumped, making sure all his kids stayed in Bey. He kissed her on the forehead.
          “Thank you.” She mouthed with her lips. Jay kissed em.
“Love my wife to death.” Bey smiled with her eyes closed. Jay pulled outta Bey and laid next to her. She turned to her side and looked him in the eyes.
          “Love my husband to death.”
They took a shower and then walked out to find Lil Man still sound asleep. It was about 3pm.
          “He looks so peaceful I don’t wanna wake him up, babe.”
“Well I don’t wanna leave him here by himself.”
          “It’s cold out though.”
“Just wrap him in the blanket c’mon.” Jay moved towards the door with a bottle of Ace of Spades in his hand.
          “Alright.” Bey picked her baby up and took him up to the deck. Jay was sitting down; she sat down and kept Lil Man on her lap. Jay leaned over and kissed her on the lips.
          “You happy, babe?”
“As happy as I’ll ever be.” She smiled and watched the view. Jay pour too glasses of wine and they toasted to love and happiness….To Be Continued…..

5 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwww this was a great post...the sex i loved...it moved me rather than it being the usual steaminess ...like I felt the love between them...great job on this one...update soon please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the love between them is just the greatest , and i'm soo in love with your blog .. it's so much love here .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I loved this post. very steamy. Put something tells me that Mark is gonna be an issue at some point

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooooved this !!!! I can see that Mark will be an issue !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww that's cute Bey might be having another baybeh :') Great post

    ReplyDelete