Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Let's Take A Long Walk

S/O to Raven for helping me with my writer’s block! Check out her blog that’s gonna take a new turn tomorrow à à http://jayoncechroniclesfulfilled.tumblr.com/  and if you want to read old posts  à à http://jayoncechronicles.tumblr.com/  We left off we Bey and Jay making up with some interesting sex after Bey pushing him away…..HERE WE GO….
                                     
Jay had to get up twice for Shawn, but Bey slept right through his crying. Bey and Jay were asleep when Angie knocked on their bedroom door.
“Lil Man?? Im coming.” Jay mumbled. He sat up and opened his eyes. Angie was standing by the door. She giggled.
“Hey, Jay I’m on my way out.”
“Oh, it’s you. Alright Ang. See ya later.” She shut their door and Jay went back to sleep. Jay woke up again about an hour later to Shawn crying.  Bey wasn’t in bed so he assumed she got him. He walked in the kitchen and saw Bey feeding Shawn.
          “Morning, baby. You sleep well?”
“Very well.” Bey winked and pecked him on the cheek. 
          “I put you to sleep?”
“More than you know, daddy.” She kissed him again, but this time on the lips.
          “Mhmmm I love your lips.” Jay smirked.

-5 MONTHS LATER-

          Shawn is now 7 months old…Bey, Jay, and Shawn are out in the city walking through Battery Park. They get a few waves from some fans, but other than that they are left alone. No need for Julius.
          “Bey, remember when it was just you and I walking through here.” Bey looked down at the stroller in front of her and then back at Jay.
          “Of course I do. It was our quiet time, but I can’t complain. My baby makes me happy every time he smiles.”
          “What about me?” Jay put on a puppy dog face.
“Aww, babe. You make me happy all the time.”  Jay smiled. He gave her a quick peck on the lips before anyone could snap a picture.
          “That’s better. Now, I hope you don’t mind, but I kinda planned to meet someone here this morning.  
"Naw, I don't mind as long as it’s less than 30minutes I told your mom we would stop by."
"Okay." Bey saw a tall and handsome white man walking towards her and Jay.
"I promise Bey it'll be like 15minutes."
"Umm okay." As the man approached them, Bey got nervous. He looked a little too familiar. "Jay imma just walk around a little."
"You sure?"
"Yeah, I'll be back." Bey went off with the stroller as fast as she could. Jay chatted with the guy and they planned to meet up again later that week.
"Jay where's your wife?"
"Uh she took my boy on a walk she should be back soon."
"I would love to stay and meet her, but I gotta bounce. I'll see you Wednesday!"
"Alright man thanks!"
"No problem." He was out of sight as soon as Bey came back.
"I was just about to go looking for you. His name's Mark; he wanted to meet you."
"Oh I'm sorry."
"Well its fine now. I see Lil Man relaxing." Bey giggled.
"Yep. Isn't he just the cutest lil thing. "
"Of course...he looks like you."
"Aww Jay." They go ahead and drive over to Mama Gloria's and they eat dinner there.
On the way back, Shawn was  crying his eyes out. "Aww baby what's wrong?"
"He's probably just tired Bey."
"Yeah but then he would go to sleep." She reached over, grabbed his diaper bag, and pulled out a bottle.
"Here, baby." Shawn took the bottle and fell asleep shortly after.
"See Bey I told you he was just tired."
"Yeah, but still he needed something." They got home 20 minutes later. Jay put Shawn in his crib and let him sleep. Bey was already in her pjs when Jay came back.
"Baby who's Mark?"
"Oh he works with me at Roc Nation."
"Oh."
"Why?"
        "Just wondering."
"Okay?" Jay gave her a weird look and they went to sleep....To Be Continued.....

3 comments:

  1. Mark really has me suspicious..wonder what thats about...and why did bey walk off when she saw him at the park...they are such a cute fam...loved the post..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Mark is that guy she was kissing at the club isn't he

    ReplyDelete