Sunday, October 16, 2011

What Are You Doing

We left off with Jay working a really long day. Shawn got sick and is set to go to the doctor the next day. Bey was getting Shawn a bottle of milk when she heard the door unlock…HERE WE GO……

Bey watched the door and saw Jay walk in. "It's nice to see you come home."
"Hey, baby." Jay walked over to Bey and tried to kiss her on the cheek. She moved away.
"I'm tired."
"So that means I can't give my wife a kiss?"
"No."
"Then what's the problem?" Goes in for another kiss.
"Jay. Ugh. You don't even realize."
"Realize what, Bey?"
"Your son is really sick and you care more about your "business" than how we feel. You're missing his first times Jay. This shit is important!"
"Moooommmaaaa!" Shawn cried.
"Bey I think you're going over the top with this stuff and I'll get him probably needs a clean diaper."
 "No, he wants milk." Bey walks around Jay and gives Shawn his bottle. "There you go baby."
"Twanfs."
"Awww, babe." Bey kissed him on the forehead. "Now scoot over mommy wants to lay down with you." She played with his curls.
Jay followed after Bey a few minutes later. He felt kinda bad. Shawn was asleep with the bottle still in his mouth. Bey was cuddled up next to him. Jay stood there and looked at them. To make sure he didn't wake em he slept on the couch. Figured that would make Bey happy.
In the morning, Jay woke up first. He was sore because of being on the couch all night. He decided to take the day off to show Bey that he does care. He cooked up some bacon, eggs, pancakes, and applesauce for Shawn.
He went into the bedroom and kissed Bey on the forehead. She slowly opened her eyes.
"Morning baby."
"Hi, why are you home? Don't you have work?"
"I took the day off and I made you breakfast."
"See." She kissed him. "That's the Jay I love. Lemme brush my teeth and I'll be down. Can you watch ya son and remember we have a doctor's appointment today."
"Okay." Jay took the half-filled bottle out Shawn's mouth. He started to cry. "Aww Lil Man I'm sorry." Jay gave it back, but Shawn just swatted it.
"Okay." Jay picked Shawn up and patted his back. "It's okay. Sshhh." Shawn calmed down and Jay took him into the kitchen.
"You hungry?" Shawn pouted and nodded his head. Bey came into the kitchen and sat at the bar.
"What's for breakfast? Gimme my baby." Jay gave Shawn to Bey and put a plate in front of her. "Mhmm yummy. How you feeling today baby?" She felt his forehead. "Aw he feels better Jay see what happens when you're around." Jay smiled.       
"Are you trying to say it's my fault he was sick in the first place?"
"Well he was asking for you so maybe." Bey giggled.
"He hasn't said anything to me, but cry and pout so I don't think that's it."
 "Well if not him then me. Jay I really missed you and it seemed as if you didn't care."
"Bey I will always care okay. Now eat breakfast so we can get him checked out."
Bey ate a little and then played with her food.  She feed Shawn. Jay watched her. She looked up and her and Jay's eyes met. They stared at each other for a few seconds and then Bey looked down and finished feeding Shawn.
"You mind cleaning up babe? Imma get Lil Man dressed." "Naw, go head."
"K." Bey took Shawn while Jay cleaned up. They headed to the doctors. The doctor said that he was perfectly fine just a little upset tummy.
In the car... "Good thing nothing’s wrong with you babe." Bey looked back at Shawn. He just smiled. She turned around cause the car had stopped. They weren't home. "Jay what are you doing?"....To Be Continued.... Sorry it's so short I've been really busy with school....

3 comments:

  1. Finally Jay got his crap together! And hmm why and where are they stopping..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Jay came home :)
    Buuuuut, why the hell did he stop the car?!? o.O

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad they got it together but i wonder why they stopped, Jay must got something up his sleeve hmm i wonder what it is..

    ReplyDelete