Sunday, October 23, 2011

New Additions and Traditions

Sorry it’s been awhile! We left off in the last post with Jay and Bey making up and they took Shawn to the doctor. Bey was talking when all of a sudden the car stopped….HERE WE GO….

“Jay what are you doing?” Bey turned to him. He started to shake violently. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and Bey kept calling his name.
"JAY! JAY STOP!" Shawn started to cry. Bey unbuckled her seat belt and hovered over Jay. She squeezed him and tried to make him stop shaking. He's never done this before.   "Daddddyyyyyy!" Shawn screamed. After a few minutes Jay stopped shaking and his head fell to the side. Bey hugged him and touched and face and tried to wake him up. "Baby wake up! Jayy please wake up babyyy." Bey teared up she kissed him on the lips. Right before she pulled out her phone to call 911, Jay yelled, “Gotcha!” and started to laugh.
          “You fucking bastard! That’s not funny! Why would you do that?!?! The fuck is wrong with you!” Bey jumped out the car and got Shawn out of his car seat. He was still upset so she comforted him.
          “Bey I was joking! It was a joke! C’mon!” Bey slammed the doors and ignored him.
          “That’s not something you joke about!” Bey started to walk away from the car.
          “Where are you going?”
“Far from you!”
          “Beyoncé I was joking! Get back in the car!”
“You got my baby all upset!”
          “IT WAS A JOKE!” He was following her with the car. “C’mon it’s not safe out here! Bey you cannot be serious!” She kept walking and he followed her all the way home. Jay got out of the car and went inside. She was making Shawn lunch.
          “Bey? I didn’t mean for you to get this upset.”
“Well you did.” She put a bowl of cut up fruit in front of Shawn. “Here you go, baby.” Jay grabbed her waist. “Jay…”
          “Bey, it was honestly just a joke.”
“But the way I reacted didn’t make you think twice about what you were doing? What if you did have a seizure and I didn’t believe you and you died?”
          “Why you have to put it like that?”
“Jay, I care about you so much and can’t stand you in a state like that. Why do you like to torture me?”
          “Just get me back when I least expect it and you can get revenge.”
          “I’m not gonna play that stupid game.”
“It’ll make you feel better.” He started to tickle her.
          “Jay stop!” She laughed. “Jay, I’m serious!! Stop!”
“Nooo!!” Jay got Bey on the floor and he kissed her. Shawn got distracted from his food and looked at his parents.       
          “Mommaa? Daddddyyy?” Jay got up off of Bey. She was still on the floor.
          “Wassup Lil Man?”
“Momma?” He pointed to Bey on the floor.
          “What about her? She’s fine, big boi.” Jay picked up Shawn. He giggled and tried to copy Jay and tickle him. He pretended to tickle Jay.
"Are you tickling me Lil Man?" Shawn nodded and giggled.
"Yesh." He kept doing it and was making funny faces.
“You ready for a nap?" Shawn made a pouty face. "Lemme finish! You ready for a nap with Momma and Daddy?" Shawn clapped his hands
"Yessshhh!" Jay put Shawn down and saw Bey was still on the floor. Jay got on his knees and started to rub on her thigh. Bey twitched.
"I think you're a little too comfy on the floor."
"Shut up." Jay kissed Bey on the cheek and picked her up.  "C'mon Lil Man crawl you way over here. Bey, we is taking a nap."
"Jay, sound educated please."
He laughed. Jay put Bey in bed, but Shawn was taking too long so Jay got him and plopped him down right next to Bey. Shawn fell asleep instantly and Bey was well on her way.
"Babe." Jay whispered.
"Mhm?"
"I can put him in his crib."
"I'm sleepy babe. Later."
"Okay." Jay kissed her on the forehead and then added a little comment before he closed his eyes. "I want another kid."Bey's eyes widened.
"Jay...I don't know I mean Shawn is a lot of work."
"Aww Bey come on. We could have four in the fam, that's good luck!"
"I'll think about it Jay."
"Okay." He kissed her on the forehead, looked at his son, and the turned his back to them. They all fell asleep shortly after. Bey woke up first and just watched some tv. Jay came up behind her and kissed her neck.
          “Baby, I need you.”
“I know you do, just not now. I promise I’ll be all yours soon.”
          “Why do I have to wait? Lil Man still sleep. It’s just me and you.”
          “Fine, come here you big baby.” Jay sat on the couch and patted his lap, waiting for Bey to get on top of him. Bey hopped right on and started to kiss and suck on Jay’s neck.
          “Oh, how I miss your lips.” Jay moaned. Just having Bey on top of him gave him chills. He took his pants off hella quick and slipped right inside Bey.
          “Aaaahhh! Jay I missed you!”
“Mhmmm. Damn bae, you get tighter?”
          “I thinkkkk you just got biggggeeerrr Mhmmmm.” She bit her lip. Jay pumped in and out of her very fast. He was trying to get a quick nut in before Shawn woke up.
          “Jayyy oh mmyyy fffuucckk! Sloowww doowwnnn!”
“I wanna do it befforreee heee *grunt*  wakes upp!”
          “Ohh Imm bouttaaa aaahhhh!” Jay let out a big nut right after Bey and they just sat there, waiting to hear a cry or lil voice.
          “Mommmaaaa!”
“There goes our moment.” Bey giggled and playfully hit Jay’s arm.
          “I got him. I’m coming baby!” Bey pulled up her pants and Jay went into the bathroom to clean up. The rest of the day the three of them just chilled.
The next morning, Jay was in the kitchen with Shawn waiting for Bey to wake up. She came down the steps with a robe wrapped around her curves. 
"Morning, baby." Bey looked to her left and saw almost five suitcases.
“What's going on babe?"
"Eat then get dressed, we taking a lil trip." He kissed her on the forehead while she walked around scratching her head. "Bey, you still asleep?" She giggled.
"I'm up! Just taking in how much I love my two boys!" Bey kissed Shawn on the forehead. He was playing with the Cheerios in front of him.
"And since Lil Man's birthday is coming up, I figured this could be his party, just the three of us."
"That sounds great, but how will the fam take it. We've always had big birthday parties."
"Well as a new family we can start our own traditions." Bey sipped her coffee.
"Sounds like a plan." She raised her mug. "Cheers to new traditions and additions." She winked at Jay. Right as their mugs touched, Shawn threw his Cheerios up in the air. He clapped as cheesed. "Lil Man you are too funny."…..To Be Continued….

5 comments:

  1. this was suck a cute post. i loooooooove shawn. i can just picture wat he looks like

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I'm all cheesing and shit lol I loved this post...update soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww their family is sooo cute...such a happy family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jay is so wrong for faking that seizure lmao. But other than that this was super cute =')

    ReplyDelete