Monday, October 10, 2011

You Don't Remember Me?

Sorry for the wait lol….We left off with a skip to the future…Bey and Jay went on a walk and Jay met up with one of his friends from Roc Nation. Bey thought he looked a little too familiar and she scurried off…HERE WE GO…..
It's Wednesday and Jay invited Mark over to the house to talk again. Bey was taking a nap when he arrived so Jay left her alone. They were in the living room and Jay had Shawn with him. They talked about business for a little while and then started talking about more personal stuff.
"So I see you're a happily married man and father."
"Couldn't be happier man. My life is in the perfect spot."  
"Wish I could say the same man."
"You haven't found the right one yet? I've had Bey locked down for a decade now."
"Damn, but no I haven't. I was actually at the club a long time ago probably like a few months ago and I met this one girl. She was all over me and we actually hit it off until she someone came at took her away from me. I was really wasted so I don't remember that much."
"Wow. I know the feeling."
"She was so beautiful though, but to be honest if she was standing right in front of me I probably would never even notice."
"You get her number?"
"Nope not even her name!"
"Shit! If you find someone you gotta have some way to contact em especially in New York. You can meet someone one day and then never see them again." Right before Mark answered, he saw Bey walking through the hallway and making her way into the living room. She poked her head out and called Jay's name before stopping herself and running. Jay heard her.
"Yeah!"
"Nevermind!"
"Wait Bey come here I want you to meet someone!"
"But-"
"It will only take a second! I promise!" Bey came back in the room with a fake smile on her face. Jay grabbed her hand and kissed it while Shawn, holding on to the couch to support himself, was whining at her. Bey picked up Shawn.
"Mark this is my wonderful wife Beyoncé. I'm sure you've heard of her." Mark put his hand out for her to shake.
"Of course who hasn't. Nice to finally meet you."
"You too." Bey shook his hand and scurried out.
"I don't know what's wrong with her."
"It’s okay she seems nice."
"Oh she is." Jay laughed. They talked for a lil while more and then Mark said he was going to leave because he was getting hungry.
"Oh well we're about to eat anyways. Lemme ask Bey if you can eat with us."
"Alright, thanks."
"No problem." Jay knocked on their bedroom door and Bey was reading Shawn a story.
"Bey?" She looked up at him. "Yeah?"
"Would you mind if Mark stayed for dinner?"      
"I...I guess it's okay. We might as well go out to eat then don't ya think?"
"Yeah good idea. Thanks."
"Mhmm." Jay shut the door. Bey collapsed onto the bed and held Shawn above her.
"I messed up Lil Man." Shawn just giggled and sucked on his fingers. "I don't think he remembers though. Thank god for alcohol. Don't listen to me though. Don't drink!" Bey put him down and tickled him. He screamed and laughed really loud. Jay opened the door.
"Yall okay?"
"We're just having fun right Lil Man?"
"Oh okay." Jay shut the door again. Bey wondered if he had heard what she said about Mark.
"Let's hope Daddy didn't hear that. Mommy's not being honest but I want you to always be honest okay baby?" He tugged at her shirt instead of "answering."
"Ugh can you wait until dinner?" He started to cry. "Fine...Sssshhhh." Bey started  breastfeed and then Jay opened the door. “Jay!”
“Oh sorry, Bey. We wanted to leave soon you almost done?” He came in and closed the door.
“Maybe you should go without us?”
“No Bey I want us to all go. Mark is a great guy and I’m gonna be working with him for a while so I want us to be tight. He’s a new addition to the family!”
          “Way to throw Lil Man under the bus.”
“That’s not what I meant c’mon babe, please.” He pouted.
          “I hate when you make that face it’s so cute.” She pinched his cheek and kissed him give me like ten minutes.”
          “Thank you, baby.” Jay smiled and left, closing the door behind him.
          “See what your father does to me.” Shawn was falling asleep. So Bey pulled him off her. He started to cry again so Bey popped a pacifier in his mouth.  Bey sat him up on the bed and went into the bathroom. She put on jeans and a nice top with some flats *sidenote: I wanna see Bey in flats I’m tired of seeing her in heels plus I don’t want her to fall or trip or nothing! *end sidenote* She brushed her teeth, put her hair in a nice ponytail then took Shawn into his room and got him dressed. She put him on her hip, grabbed his and her bag, and walked into the living room.
          “We’re ready.” Bey smirked.
“You look great, babe.” Jay kissed her on the cheek.
          “Stop it.” She blushed.
“We have a reservation you two.” Mark laughed and held the door open.
          “Oh….sorry.” Bey walked out. “Thank you.”
“Thanks man…go ahead I gotta lock up.”
          “Alright.” Mark and Bey went ahead to the garage. They waited by the car and it was an awkward silence. Bey didn’t say anything because she didn’t want him to remember anything. It would just be her little secret to herself. Jay was jogging towards them and Bey let out a sigh of relief.
          “Sorry, I couldn’t find my wallet.”
“It’s fine can you just open the doors.” Bey giggled.
          “Uhh, yeah. Sorry.” Jay unlocked the doors and Mark got in the passenger seat. Jay helped Bey get Shawn into his car seat and then he patted her on the butt. Jay got in the driver seat and they pulled off……To Be Continued…..

4 comments:

  1. wow! he didn't remember her?? wow! i guess he really was drunk! great post! i love how everything is all peace between them but i'm guessing not 4 long though. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post , but i can tell spmething gone go wron eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta feeling that he's going "MAGICALLY" remember what happen and black male her..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe mark ain't remember bey...I got a bad feeling about what's gone go down next...some Dramamine lol...god I need the next update and soon girl...I wonder how mark gone approach bey after he finds out she was the girl!

    ReplyDelete