Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Now You Remember Me

We left off with Jay, Bey, Shawn, and Mark pulling off to go out to dinner. Mark doesn’t remember that the girl at the club was Beyoncé, but she remembers that it was him….HERE WE GO…..

Right after they got seated Jay told Bey what he wanted to drink and that he was heading to the bathroom. Mark was tired of the awkward silences so he asked Bey a question.
"Beyoncé? Do you have a problem with me? It seems like every time I'm around you leave."
"You really don't remember?"
"Remember what?" She covered Shawn's ears.
"That night at the club." Mark had a confused look on his face.
 "What do you mean?"
"It was a few months ago we were messing around and then my cousin pulled me away?" His jaw dropped.
"That was you!"
"Sshh! Yes that was me that's why I've been avoiding you. I didn't want to say anything since you didn't remember, but I can't deal with awkward silences."
"Damn. Fuck yeah I kissed Beyoncé."
"It’s not funny you also kissed Jay-Z's wife, your bosses wife."
"Oh shit. You're not gonna tell Jay are you?"
"No! Are you crazy?!?! I've done something worse than this and it blew up in my face and this time I don't even have a good reason."
"I'm not gonna ask about that, but I plan on working with him for a lot of things that have to do with my career and he's a great guy. I can't have something like this ruin it; not now at least."
"Don't worry I'm on the same page with you-"
"Hey see y'all got to talking." Jay walked up and sat down.
"Mind if I join your guy’s conversation?"
"Um sure we were just talking about how far I wanted to take my career with you." Mark filled in quickly.
"Oh and how far do you plan on taking your career with me?"
"Far." Mark laughed.
"That's right!" They dapped each other up and then ordered their food. When they finished they talked for a little, ordered dessert to go and they went home. In the parking garage, Mark hugged Jay.
"Thanks man means a lot. I'll see you in the office tomorrow."
"You too man." Then he hugged Bey. He kissed her on the cheek and whispered in her ear.
"Our little secret." Jay had already headed to the lobby with Shawn and Mark winked at Bey.
"Bye, Mark."
"Bye Beyoncé." She smiled and walked away. Jay was waiting in the lobby for Bey.
"What took you so long?" Jay grabbed her hand.
"Just making sure he got off safe."
"Oh okay."
“What do you wanna do for the rest of the night, babe?”
          “I gotta get up early to go to the office with Mark, doesn’t Lil Man have a doctor’s appointment?”
          “Oh yeah. I forgot thanks for reminding me.”
“No problem, baby.”
          They got up to their apartment and Jay went into their bedroom. Bey got Shawn ready for bed and then went into her room. Jay was dozing off in bed. She climbed on the bed and sat on top of him. His head popped up.
          “Hmpph…oh hey Bey.”
“You must be really tired.”
          “Unless you gone give me some.”
“Uhh nah I think not.” She climbed off and went into the bathroom.
          “Damn Bey you love to tease me, don’t you?”
“You already know.” She got in her pajamas and washed up. She cuddled up right next to Jay. “I love you, baby.” She looked up and waited for a reply, but he just started to snore. She let out a sigh and went to sleep…To Be Continued….Gimme some feedback what do y’all think is gonna happen between Bey and Mark? You think Jay will find out? Hmu on twitter @mixedchick_xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I hope Mark dont try none stupid...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn I dont know..i dont think bey shouldve said anything at all...i just hope mark.dont try nothing foul against her..cant wait for the update on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel like mark has something up his sleeves on bey! i really thought she wouldn't say anything....ever! but wow! thans 4 the post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shiiiiit. Jay's gonna suspect something sooner or later because Bey's already acting kind of weird. I don't think that Mark is gonna say anything about it though because his career is at stake!! I just think that Jay's gonna ask Bey what she's hiding or something.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bey just needs to tell Jay NOW cuz Marks gonna want something more from her and if she don't give it to him he's gonna use it against her! plus if she leaves it too long it's just gonna be worse when it does come out! lol great post as always! :D

    ReplyDelete