Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Big Head

So, after the park Bey and Jay dropped Shawn off at Mama Tina’s. Then they went back home to spend some special time together on Valentine’s Day….HERE WE GO….

          “Hey Jay?”
“Yeah, babe?” He came out the shower with a robe on. “Wait, why aren’t you dressed?” He stared at her still in the sweats that she changed into after lunch.
          “I’m sorry. I don’t wanna go out. My head hurts.”
“Aww, okay. It’s not a big deal. I’ll cook.”
          “No,I’ll cook!”
“That’s a negatory good buddy! Do you want us to both have headaches?” Bey ripped off his towel.
          “Big head!”
“Hey! Stop, its cold out here and yes I have two very big heads!” Bey laughed.
          “I hate you!”
“You won’t be saying that tonight?”
          “Oh really? Whatchu gon’ do to me, huh?” She walked up to him, he pulled her in close and whispered to her.
“Imma be all up in that Beyoncé Giselle Carter pussy.” He nibbled on her ear.
          “You sure about that?”
“Well, after this meal I’m about to cook. I couldn’t be more sure of myself.”
          “What if I go to sleep while you washing dishes?”
“We got a dishwasher.”
          “When you fixing up the bedroom?”
“I’ll be in the bedroom.”
          “When you taking a shit.”
“Ha! I already took one. Got anything else? And if you do fall asleep, I’ll wake you up and you know exactly how.”
          “You might have to show me. I’m lost.”
“Well  follow me and I’ll show you!” Jay laid on the bed. Bey climbed on top of him. Balancing on all fours, Bey kissed down Jay’s body, instantly making him hard.
          “I think I found where I was going.”
“I think I know where  you’re going.”
          “And where’s that?” Jay got on top of her.
“Under me.”
          “And I know where you’re going?”
“Inside you?”
          “Nope. Inside the kitchen.” She slipped away from underneath him and headed downstairs.
          “I could fuck you in the kitchen, too, ya know!!”
“I’m hungry! Fuck me later!” Jay came down the steps in some sweat pants and an undershirt.
          “Oh, don’t worry I will.”
Jay cooked up a yummy meal while Bey set the table up nicely and lit a candle in the center. She poured him a glass of wine and some water for herself. They ate dinner and talked about the whole “thug” situation from earlier. When they finished eating, Bey agreed to clean up while Jay went to fix up their bedroom. He laid rose petals all over the bed and lit up the fireplace that they barely used.
          “Can I come up now?”
“Gimme a minute!”
          “Hurry up!”
“Hey, don’t rush perfection!”
          “The only perfection is right down here, waiting!” Jay came down the steps.
          “Hey, you can’t call yourself perfect only I can!”
“There are no rules.”
          “My rules! Now come on.” Jay kissed her on the lips and swept her off her feet.
          “Oh gosh, Jay.” She wrapped her arms around his neck.
“Damn, you need to cut down on the sweets. Maybe you shouldn’t be changing the channel when J. Hud. comes on.”
          “Oh. Thanks, Jay.”
“I’m just kidding. My baby is beautiful.”
          “Mhmm.”
“I’m serious.” Jay laid her on the bed and pulled her sweats off. “Come here, girl.”……To Be Continued……This is short, but I haven’t been feeling good so please be patient, thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Now how yu going stop it right there lmaoo and aww hope yu feel better great post tho and bey non cooking butt always trying cool knowing damn well she cant

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O How u gon stop it right there?!! Lol

    ReplyDelete