Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Want It All Back

Sorry It took me so long to update. I was busy with school again! Ugh lol. I have a 4 day weekend so that means updatesss!!! Yay! LOL……HERE WE GO…..

Bey started to tear. She blew her nose and wiped her eyes.
          “Mommy, what’s wrong? Are you sad that Daddy is gone?”
           “Shawn. I’m fine. Eat your food please and be quiet.”
“Mommy?”
          “Hush.”

A week later, Mama Tina got a phone call from Solange saying that she needed to come to her house right away. Everyday, Bey asks her to watch Shawn for exactly an hour. Solo doesn’t believe that she’s in the office, like she says and Bey really isn’t. Everyday at 4:00pm Beyoncé leaves the house and goes to visit Jay for exactly 44 minutes. She’s at Solange’s to pick up Shawn before five. It’s Friday, 5:05pm and Solange won’t let her leave.
          “Solange! I have things that need to get done! Please, can yo let me out!” Solo was blocking the door.
          “Every since last week, you’ve been acting weird! I know Jay is out on business and that you miss him, but I think you need to call  him up or something! When’s the last time y’all talked?!”
          “The day he left, but this isn’t any of your business! Solange please just go! I have to take Shawn home!”
          “I’m not moving away from this door until you call Jay.”
“I can’t do that.”
          “Why not?”
“Shawn let’s go!”
          “You’re not leaving this house.”
“Solange, you’re really pissing me off. Shawn I said let’s go!!!” Mama Tina knocked on the door. “Solange, who is that?” Mama Tina walked in. Bey turned around. “Are you serious right now? What is this? An intervention?”
          “It doesn’t have to be, Beyoncé. Just call him.”
“Call who? Why did you make me rush over Solange? My hair is a mess.”
          “Mama everything is fine. You might as well just go back home.”
          “Are you kidding me? Solange?”
“She hasn’t talked to Jay in a week. She said he was on “business” and he didn’t tell her how long he was going to be gone.”
          “What? What type of foolishness is this?
“I really don’t need this right now.” Bey sat down and started to cry.
          “Well, youre going to get it. Sis, I only want to help you.”
“You can’t help me.”
          “Mommy? I have my stuff.”
“Alright, baby. C’mon.” Solange and Tina stood in front of Bey. “Guys please move. I’m asking nicely.”
          “Beyoncé. If you really have to take your son home, I’ll go with you.”
          “No, Mama! If I go home, I’m going home with my son and my son only!”
          “Mommy, stop yelling at grandma.”
“Shawn be quiet!”
          “No!!! Why are you so mean to me Mommy! Daddy left and now you’re all mean! I want Daddy!!!! I want my Daddy!!!!” He dropped to the floor and started kicking and screaming.
          “Shawn…………I want Daddy, too! Okay! I’m sorry!” Bey picked Shawn up and held him. We’ll go see Daddy tomorrow, okay? I’m sorry. I’m really sorry.” She cried and hugged him.
          Solange and Mama Tina were so confused.
“Beyoncé I thought you just said he was on a business trip!”
          “Bey, you mean you lied to me?! What the fuck is going on?!!?”
          “Jay’s not on a business trip. I don’t know when he’ll be back though.”
          “But you just said you were gonna take Shawn to see him tomorrow.”
          “I am, but I don’t know when he’ll be back.”
“Beyoncé, baby you’re not making any sense.”
          “Solange, I go to see Jay every day. That’s why I have you watch Shawn. Look y’all will just go with me tomrrow.”
          “Bey, you’re scaring me.”
“I’m scaring myself. Can I go now?”
          “Yeah. We love you.” Mama Tina kissed her on the cheek and Bey walked out with Shawn in her arms. He fell asleep in on the ride home. Bey had “Empire State of Mind” playing softly in the car. They got home safely. Bey unbuckled Shawn in his seat belt and jiggled him a little. She knows that she can’t carry his dead weight. Jay crossed her mind again. 
          “Ugh, c’mon Shawn. Baby, wake up. We’re home.” He turned his head and reached out for her.
          “You gotta walk, baby. I’m sorry. Mommy can’t carry you.” He started to cry. “Fine.” She struggled to get him out of his car seat  let alone up the stairs and into the house. She almost dropped him getting him to her bed. She couldn’t sleep alone  another night. She didn’t even bother to change his clothes. She had no energy. After checking to make sure all the doors and windows were locked, Bey got a glass of water and gulped it down. It was only nine, but it felt like three in the morning. She gave her belly a rub.
          “You’re a trooper, baby.”
She slugged back upstairs, turned the light off and got in the bed. Bey woke up in the middle of the night. Shawn was still asleep. She went to the bathroom then laid in the bed and stared at the wall. She eventually drifted back to sleep…..To Be Continued….

5 comments:

  1. aww man thats sad. hopefully jay wakes up soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mind is very creative to have composed a blog based upon short story writing involving Jay Z & Beyonce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ lol at that comment
    But no whyyy'd u end it there?!? :((
    I can't wait for them to see Jay so they can stop giving her a hard time about it

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww :( i almost teared up. it's so sad. i feel bad 4 bey. she's so emotional especially preggo and all. great post. how u gon just leave us hangin like that.lol....next post soon please

    ReplyDelete
  5. sad!! update please!

    ReplyDelete