Sunday, September 18, 2011

Back To The Way We Were

In the last part Bey and Jay took Shawn Jr. home. Everything was going perfect until someone started banging on the door like the police….HERE WE GO……

Jay ran to the door.
"Who the fuck is me!?!?" He looked through the peep hole and saw Kanye standing there pounding on the door. Jay opened the door. "Bro, you need to calm ya self."
"I came to get my son." Kanye ran into the nursery where Bey was. She grabbed Shawn and held him tight in her arms.
"What do you want?"
"My son."
"I don't have a son with you."
"Bitch he's mine! You and Jay both told me!"
"Well just because we said it didn't mean it was true. He's not yours now can you please leave."
"You were mad that I wasn't claiming him, but now that I am you won't let me see him!?!?" Jay grabbed Kanye's shoulder.
"He is NOT yours. Do I need to call Julius?"
"I have rights to see my son you know. I will be taking custody." Jay ran out of the room and into his office he shuffled some papers around and found the DNA results.
"Aye! Ye!" Kanye came in. "Is this not enough proof that he's not yours?!?!" Kanye snatched the paper and read through it, then ripped it up.
"Fuck you." He passed Bey on his way out. "And fuck you too hoe." Bey's feelings were hurt. Kanye walked out pissed and slammed the door.  Jay went to see if Bey was okay.
"Yall alright, baby?"
"Yeah, I'm sorry about that babe."
"It’s not your fault, Bey. It’s fine." He gave her a hug. "Lemme see my son." Bey gave Shawn to Jay.  Jay held him out in front of him and just stared at him. "Look what you're doing?" Jay chuckled.
"Don't blame my baby!" Bey hit Jay's arm.
"Oow! I'm sorry...but he's just chillin'."
"Ye woke him up but yeah he was chillin'." Jay put Shawn back in his crib and kissed Bey hard on the lips.
"Tonight baby. I promise. We always get interrupted during the day. So that means that we have to keep Shawn entertained for an amount of time so he sleeps."
"Mhmmmm alright. Wanna go to the park?"
"It’s not like he can play, Jay. Plus, I don't want the paps all in our faces."
"Ok I see. Then what are we going to do!?!"
"Let's Just chill...all three of us." She put her head on his chest and looked up at him. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead.
"Okay."
"But before that I have to clean up a little. Go head and take him out. Have some daddy and son time." Bey smiled at Jay smiled back. Jay took Shawn out his crib and he immediately started crying.
"Oh...come on Lil Man it’s just daddy. I ain’t gonna hurt you." Jay rubbed his back and kissed his forehead until he started to quiet down. Bey never came because she wanted Shawn to be comfortable with Jay.
"See. There you go. Jay laid down in his bed and sat Shawn up on his stomach. "So....mini me let's have a talk." Shawn sucked on his fingers and tried to play with Jay's nose and lips. Jay laughed. "Ok let's be serious, son. Now when mommy starts getting really tired imma need you to sleep through the night. And if you wake up don't cry. Just fall back asleep, okay? Mommy needs her beauty sleep. And tonight is gonna be real special so no waking up for at least four hours! That's all Daddy needs. Can you do that for me?" Shawn smiled and put his hands on Jay's chest. "Thank you." He picked him up and held him above his head. Shawn drooled and it landed right on Jay's face. "Ewww....you just lost cool points. Beyyy!!!"
"What?" She stood by the door.
"Can you take him for a second."
          “You’re pathetic. You lasted like 20 minutes. What’s gonna happen when I start a new album? You cannot bring him into the studio. I wouldn’t get anything done.”
          “I just have to get his drool off my face.” Bey laughed at Jay and took Shawn.
          “Hey, baby.” She smiled and gave him a kiss. “Now my big baby, Imma need you to fix me something to eat. Cause mamas hungry.” Jay came out of the bathroom and kissed Bey on the lips.
          “Whatchu want?”
“You.” Bey winked at him.
          “Really? I thought we were gonna wait.”
“No we are.” Bey laughed. “I’m really hungry though. Make me pasta. I want some pasta.”
          “You play too much. Okay, pasta coming right up.”
Bey fed Shawn and got him ready for bed. “Jay come say goodnight to Lil Man.” Jay came from the kitchen and gave Shawn a kiss.
          “Be careful with my son.” He smiled at Bey.
“I should be telling you that.” Jay laughed. He finished cooking and Shawn was sound asleep.
          “Bey! Dinners ready!!” Jay yelled. Bey came up behind him.
“Ssshhh baby, I just put him to sleep.”
          “Oh shit…sorry. Dinners ready.” He whispered.
“It’s okay, baby.” They sat down and ate. Once they finished they just stared at each other. Jay got up and Bey watched him move across the room, coming towards her. He picked her up and moved her to the couch. He took off her shirt and slid off her sweats. Bey pulled his pants down. His hard dick had been waiting a long few weeks for this. Bey whispered in his ear.
          “I’m ready.”
Jay used his leg strength to enter Bey and buried his face in her breasts. She bounced her hips up and down, synchronizing to his thrusts. She let out a long moan in his ear.
          “God, Bey. You feel amazing.” Bey moaned, started to twirl her hips, and tightened herself around Jay. “Aaah fuck Bey. Just like that, babe.”
          “Oooo it’s perfectttt.” Bey started breathing heavier as Jay started going faster with more force. He pulled out and gets on top of Bey. Jay went in and out a few times. “Jay, stop teassinnnggg.” Bey’s giggles turned into moans as Jay went all the way in. He put her leg up on his shoulder and started pounding her. He held her hands above her head. “Fuck Jay!”
          “Sshhh! Mmmmm fuckkk.”
Bey bit down on her lip and held back from screaming. Jay kissed her on the lips. They stayed face to face while rocking back and forth. Staring into each other’s eyes, Bey came. She let out a high pitched squeal and felt Jay about to reach his peak.
          “You want me to pull out babe?” He grunted and Bey nodded her head. Jay gave it a few more thrusts and Bey came again. He slowed down before he pulled out completely, and then came on Bey’s stomach. He got off of her and grabbed a paper towel to wipe Bey off. He kissed her. “C’mon lets go to bed.”
          “I can’t move, Jay.” He laughed.
“C’mon, Bey. Get up.”
          “I really can’t move Jay. You’re going to have to carry me.”
“You are so dramatic.” Jay picked up Bey and put her in the bed. Jay pulled Bey up next to him and they fell asleep in each other’s arms….To Be Continued…..

4 comments:

  1. awwwww!! they're such good parents!! #dead at kanye though....
    great post!! lovedddd! it. the sex scene was just.....<3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post was everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post ..the sex perfecto update soon please..

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww i kind of feel bad for kanye because he still thought he was a dad :( lol!
    Oh well! back to jayonce they are such cute parents :) And like everyone else said the sex was well done ;) lol

    ReplyDelete