Sunday, September 25, 2011

What Has Gotten Into You

We left off with Jay finding Bey asleep with Shawn. Jay wasn’t too happy about it so he bounced.  Bey was really angry so when Jay got back that night she left him to watch Shawn.

          Bey walked out and Jay ran after her into the parking garage.
          “Beyoncé! What are you doing?”
“Leave me alone, Jay! How could you leave our son in the house all alone?!?”
          “Shit! Fuck!” Jay watched as Bey pulled off and then ran back upstairs just to find Shawn sound asleep. He locked the front door, flopped onto the couch, and watched some late sports news. He dozed off and woke up an hour later to Shawn crying. Jay slid off the couch like a dead person and called out for his wife.
          “Bey….he’s crying. Beyoncé. Wait…never mind you left.” Steady talking to himself Jay went into the nursery. He picked up Shawn and could smell what was wrong.
“Oh gosh. I’ve done this like one time.” He took him over to the changing table and started with unbuttoning his onezie.
          “Ok let’s see how this works.” He held Shawn’s little feet up after he slid the dirty diaper from underneath his little booty cheeks. Jay wiped him down and right before Jay could secure the clean diaper, Jay felt a hot spray in his face.
          “Oh….fuck ass no. Shawn!” Shawn was smiling, but then started to cry again. “Lil Man, I’m sorry just please….” Jay took a baby wipe and cleaned off his face then took another one to clean his boy. He buttoned Shawn’s onezie back up and slid on some soft pajamas. “There you go.” He rested his head on Jay’s shoulder and started to calm down. Jay rubbed his back and warmed him up a bottle that Bey left in the fridge. “See I can do this perfectly fine.”

SCENE CHANGE

Bey sat in the car outside of their building. She had nowhere to go. As much as she missed her baby, she was angry at Jay. She decided to go to go out. She called up Angie and they hit a club.
          “What made you wanna come out tonight?” Angie asked Bey at the bar. “Bey…Bey…Beyoncé!” She was too busy thinking about what was going at home to focus on Angie.
          “Huh?”
“I asked what made you want to come out tonight! I know you’re exhausted.”
          “I’m fine. I took a nap earlier.”
“This isn’t like you, but okay.”
          “Can I get a drink?”
“Here. I got you one while you were in the bathroom.”
           “Thanks.” She took it all in one gulp.
“Damn, Bey!” Angie laughed and grabbed Bey’s hand and took her onto the dance floor. They danced and chilled just like everyone else. About 30 minutes later, Angie was dancing, but when she turned around Bey was nowhere to be found. She assumed she went to the bathroom. She looked in there, but there was no Bey. On the other side of the club, Bey was making out with some random guy.
“Bey!” Angie grabbed her shoulder. “What are you doing?!?!” Bey giggled and ignored Angie. “I’m calling Jay. This is ridiculous.”
“No! Angie!”
“Well then c’mon. I’m tired. I’m ready to call it a night!”
          “Okay.” Bey kissed the mysterious guy on the cheek and whispered something in his ear. She followed Angie out to the car.
          “I’m driving. What has gotten into you?” Angie said when they got to the car.
          “Nothing. I just needed to go out and have some fun.”
“You understand you’re married and have a husband and baby waiting for you, right?”
          “I have a baby. I don’t know about a husband.”
They pulled off. “Don’t say that and I’m crashing at your place tonight.”
          “It’s true and that’s fine.”
“Who were you kissing on at the club?”
          “I don’t know.” Bey looked out the window.
“Beyoncé….you are acting like a child. What the hell happened between you and Jay?”
          “He called me an un-fit mother and really hurt my feelings, Ang. I don’t want to talk about it.”
          “Why would he call you that?”
“I said I don’t want to talk about it.”
          “Well going out to the club and cheating after being called that kind of supports his claim don’t cha think?”
          “What the hell, Ang?!?!”
“I’m just saying, Bey.”
          “No! I’m a good mother! Jay’s the one that left me alone and who took care of Shawn while he was gone? Me! We are both parents!”
          “Okay, Bey.” Angie pulled inside the parking garage and Bey got out as soon as the car stopped. She stormed upstairs. Jay opened the door when Bey knocked and she went straight into the bedroom. Angie followed shortly after.
          “Angie? What’s wrong with her?”
“Don’t ask.” Angie went into the guest bedroom…..To Be Continued…….I’m nominated for 2 Beyhive Awards!!! Imma post a link and y’all better vote for me haha :D

4 comments:

  1. love it!!!! and imma shout u out on my blog and vote for ya!!! hope asking to update asap is not too forward!!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I can't believe bey she needs to stop acting like this...her and jay really need to talk! Congrats on the award..you have my vote for sure! Great post..update soon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn Bey probably just made things worse! smh hopefully they can stop all this foolishness and just talk it out!!

    ReplyDelete