Monday, September 12, 2011

He's Perfect

Bey told Solange and Mama Tina the big news after everyone else left. They were very happy for them. Dr. Robins came in on their way out and told Bey that she could go home tomorrow…..HERE WE GO……
"Can I take Lil Man?"
"No, I'm sorry. He's not ready yet. He's rapidly catching up so he should be able to take home at the end of the week.” Bey's smiled dropped from her face.
"Oh...okay." Jay grabbed her hand.
"It's okay, Bey. Remember we want him to be healthy.
"I know." She cracked a smile. Robins tapped the end of the bed and left. Jay grabbed Bey's face. He kissed her on the forehead and lips.      "Bey, we have a beautiful baby boy! We want him to be healthy right?"
"Yes." Bey smirked.
"You wanna go see him?"
"Of course I wanna see my baby." Jay got one of the nurses and they walked down to the NICU. He was so small. Bey grabbed Jays hand and she started crying happy tears. Jay hugged her and smiled.
"Excuse me, nurse. Can I hold him?"
"Oh, sure." Bey sat down and the nurse put Lil Man in her arms. Bey played with his cheeks and smiled.
Jay held his little hand. "Hey little guy. He's so cute." Bey looked up at Jay and smiled.
"He has your brown eyes."
"Really?"
"Mhmm."
"You wanna feed him?"
"Like breastfeed?"
"Or bottle...whatever is more comfortable for you."
"I think I wanna breastfeed."
"Alright." He latched right on. Bey finished feeding him and Jay told her that they had to start packing so they could leave in the morning. Bey just didn't want to let baby go.
"Bey c'mon we'll see him again in the morning before we leave." "Just gimme one more minute, Jay."
"Well can I say goodnight to my son?" Bey giggled.
"I like the sound of that." She smiled and handed him to Jay before the nurse told them they had to leave.
"Goodnight Lil Man." Jay kissed him on the forehead and gave him to the nurse. He helped Bey out her chair and they walked back to the room.
"Jay he's perfect."
"I know."
"I don't wanna leave him!"
"I know babe neither do I, but we'll have him all to ourselves in a few days."
Bey and Jay went home in the morning...visited in the afternoon and in the evening. It came around to the weekend and Bey was very excited. "Come on Jay we gotta go! Did you tell the driver to install the car seat?"
"Yeah, of course I did."
"You're the best baby." Bey gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I miss Lil Man so much! I'm just happy we can take him home!"
"I'm just happy that he's healthy!"
"Yeah, that too." Bey laughed.
They were on their way to the hospital holding hands. They brought Shawn Jr. Home that afternoon and he slept for at least an hour. During that hour Bey and Jay enjoyed the silence while it lasted. Bey laid down on the couch and rested her head in Jay's lap. They stared at each other for a few minutes. Jay started touching her face.
"I love you." He started to trace her face and play with her lips. 
"Stop that tickles." Bey started to giggle.
He pulled Bey up into his lap and they made long, deep, sensual, and passionate kisses until Shawn’s monitor went off. Jay kept kissing Bey, but she had to go check on her other man. She climbed off Jay and ran into the nursery. Bey picked him up and rubbed his tiny back.   "What's wrong, baby?" He stopped crying a few seconds after being in his Mamas arms. He felt wet so Bey changed him, but he started to cry again. "Jay!" He came in.
"Yeah?"
"I think my hands are too cold, can you change him?"
"Uhmm sure."
"Be careful please."
"Wait, Bey. I don't know how to do this."
"Babe, it’s not that hard just wipe him down back and front and then put on a clean diaper. And don’t forget the ointment we don’t want any diaper rash, do we?” She tickled her son’s stomach.
"Uh....ok." Lil Man kept crying even after Jay was done changing him. "Ssshhh....it's okay. Daddy's here. Bey he won't stop crying." Bey took him right from Jay.
"I'll feed him.....you hungry? Jay get in bed c'mon we can chill. After." Jay laid in bed and closed his eyes while Bey fed Lil Man. She burped him and he threw up. Bey cleaned him up and held him until he fell asleep. She put him in his crib and climbed on top of Jay. She rested her head on his chest. Jay opened his eyes and saw Bey. 
"Hey, baby." She kissed him on the lips.
"Where's ma boy?"
"You mean our son?" Bey giggled. "He's asleep again."
"Lil Man got the itis?" Jay laughed and. Rolled over so he was on top of Bey. He kissed her neck and chest.....Right before he went down to kittyville there was a loud bang on the door. Shawn started to cry. Bey went into the nusery.
"Who the fuck is that?!?!"
"It's me!!!" The person banged on the door.....To Be Continued.....

2 comments:

  1. awwwwwwww oh my god...this is just sooo adorable..i can't help but to think they will be like this in real life..im cheesing so hard right now..but i wonder who this ignorant person is banging like they the police..update soon please..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely cosign with Tati. I think this is soo adorable and I bet they're gonna be a lot like this in real life :)
    But yeah who tf is that all loud at the door??!?

    ReplyDelete