Wednesday, September 21, 2011

You Tired?

In the last post we left off with Jay spending quality time with his  son. Bey and Jay had something that was long overdue….sex! LOL……HERE WE GO…
When Jay woke up, Bey wasn’t in the bed. He heard Shawn crying and expected to find Bey in the nursery with him. He looked, but no one was there.
“Bey…” He got no answer. He walked down the hall and into the living room; he turned his head. Bey was sitting at the dining room table with her eyes closed…..a bottle on the floor…..and Shawn in her arms. Jay ran over and grabbed Shawn before he fell out of Bey’s hands. Jay made sure he was ok and then put him back in his crib.
          “Bey!” Jay nudged her. Bey’s eyes just barely opened.
“Huh?” Jay grabbed her face.
“Bey!”
“Whatttt Jay? I’m tired.” Jay couldn’t believe her. He grabbed her by the arms and shook her. “Jay! What the fuck!?!?”
          “Bey! Look where you are?”
“I’m in bed.”
          “No you’re not. Open your damn eyes.” Bey opened her eyes and she just stared at Jay.
          “You remember what were you doing?”
“I was sleeping.”
          “Yeah you were with our month old son, but one little thing you were asleep with him in your arms.”
          “Jay…”
“What? If you knew you were too tired why didn’t you wake me up?”
          “I’m sorry. I don’t even remember.”
“Bey what if you dropped him?” Bey covered her mouth.
          “Jay I’m so sorry.”
“Sorry is not good enough. That’s our son’s life. Now, go back to sleep.” He walked away.
          “Jay! I understand that! C’mon please don’t act like this!”
“Bey! Act like what? I’m just a little irritated that you basically left are some unattended and in harm’s way.”
          “Jay, you’re acting like I did it on purpose! You know I love Shawn and would never do anything to hurt him!”
          “Well you did.”
Bey started to tear up she didn’t think that it was fair how Jay made it seem like she was trying to hurt her baby. Jay left the house and Bey was starting to get angry. She called up Mama Tina.
          “Hello?”
“Mama?”
          “Hey, Bey. Is everything okay?”
“No, Ma. Everything is not okay. Can come over please?”
          “Yeah, of course baby.”
“Thanks, I love you.”
          “Love you too baby. No problem.”
Bey feed Shawn, changed him, and made sure he was safe asleep in his crib. When Mama Tina knocked on the door, Bey ran and unlocked the door.
          “Bey, you can’t just open the door like that. I could’ve been anyone. Remember you got a baby now.”
          “Ma, I know. Please don’t start. I already got enough of that today.”
          “Tell me what happened.”
“Jay found me this morning asleep with Shawn in my arms in the dining room.” Mama Tina gasped.
          “Bey, you have to be careful. I know you’re tired, but that’s what Jay is here for to help you.”
          “But Ma the thing is, when Jay woke me up he yelled at me and made it seem like I did it on purpose to intentionally hurt my baby. I’m a good mom. I did not neglect him.”
          “Bey I understand where you are coming from, but you still have to understand where Jay’s coming from. He’s thinking about Shawn and he doesn’t want to hear any excuses.”
          “Ma! Whose side are you on?”
“I’m not on anyone’s side Beyoncé. I’m just letting you know the truth. It’s not your fault. You did not do it on purpose, but you still have to be careful, okay?”
          “Okay, I get it. I did before, but I did think that Jay blew it out of proportion.”
          “Where is he anyways?”
“He left this morning. I’m really tired of him just leaving me.”
          “Y’all need to have another heart to heart because I heard about that other one y’all had and it obviously helped.”
          “I don’t know if I want to talk to him. He obviously doesn’t want to see me and if I’m such a bad mother why did he leave me with his son?”
          “Ok Bey, you’re getting nasty. That’s my cue. Let me know if you need me again.”
          “Bye, thanks.”
Mama Tina left and Bey just flopped onto her bed.
          “I’m a good mom…..I’m a good mom.” Bey grabbed the monitor. She turned it on and put it by her bed. She went to sleep and woke up to crying. She stretched and yawned and looked at the clock. It was almost eight o’clock and Jay still wasn’t home. She went to go see why Shawn was crying. She picked him up.
“Hey, baby. You like Mommy, right? You think Mommy’s good to you? You know I love you? You know I would never hurt you?” Bey changed him then gave him a nice warm bath. She got a glass of wine, sipped a little, and played with Shawn till he started getting cranky. Bey was just about to put him back in his room when Jay came through the front door.
“Hi.” Jay followed her and he stood against the door frame. Bey put him in his crib and walked out the room. “So you’re just gonna ignore me, Bey?”
Bey decided to give him a taste of his own honey. She grabbed her bag and bounced. “Bey?”
“Bye.”
“Bey, I don’t know the schedule! Bey!” If Bey is such a bad mother let’s see how good of a father Jay can be……To Be Continued…...My birthday’s on the 29th if y’all care ^_^ lol hope you like this post gimme feedback! :D

4 comments:

  1. aww. Jay shud never have walked out. and i'll make sure to give u a S/O on you B-Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I really think jay did take things out of proportion though...but bey should have been more careful with little Shawn..I wonder where bey is going..I hope her & jay solve everything though..I hate to see them fight..and of course I'll shout you out for your birthday...(Beyfam)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post!!! can't wait for the next one!
    happy birthday for the 29th, have a fun day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow yea jay shouldn't have made it seem like she did it on purpose & on the other hand bey needs to be more careful cuz she coulda dropped him :/
    But i like this post bey handled that like a boss :) i wanna see how good of a father he'll have to be

    ReplyDelete