Monday, September 26, 2011

Just Leave Me Like You Always Do!

In the last post we left off with Bey leaving Jay alone to watch Shawn. She called up Angie and went to the club to release some steam. Things got heated when Angie found Bey kissing on another man. Bey whispered something in his ear before Angie dragged her out.

Jay shut the door and rubbed his head. It was almost 2am. He went to check on Shawn and then went into his bedroom and found Bey getting ready for bed.
"Where have you been?"
"I went out for a little."
"Yeah, I got that."
"Then why'd you ask." She pushed him outta the way and left the room.
"Bey, what are you doing?"
"Checking on my son."
 "Please don't wake him." Bey wanted to see him awake and just play with him but she followed Jay's orders.
"Any trouble?"
"With him?"
"We had a few altercations, but nothing serious."
“That's nice."
"Bey why are you acting like this?"
"Acting like what Jay? It should seem familiar to you considering this is how you act all the time when one little thing doesn't go your way.
          “Are you kidding me?”
“Jay, think about it. When you found out I was pregnant what did you do? You left me and went back on tour. When all I wanted was for you to be there with me and take a nap, what did you do? You left. When  you accused me of having sex with that perverted “doctor”, what did you do? You left and messed around with some broad, and lemme think what did you do today, huh? You got mad and left me again! I’m talking like you left for a good couple of days. I’ve been gone a few hours and you want to know why I’m acting like this? So now that I’m bugging you, why don’t you go? Huh?” Bey pushed him.  “Go ahead and leave me just like you always do.” She pushed him towards the door. “This time I give you permission to never come back! Just go!” Bey started to cry. “You’re not even fighting me! You want to leave don’t you! Leave! Move! Go! I hate you!” Jay grabbed Bey’s arms before she could push him again. Her put her up against the wall and Bey just put her head down and cried. “I love you, Jay.”
“I love you more. I would never permantely leave you, Bey. It’s just my way of dealing with things. I’m sorry. Can you forgive me?” Bey looked up at Jay. He let go of her arms and wiped away her tears. “Baby, I love you and I know you know that. I’m not going anywhere.”
“Yeah, but-”
“No, buts.” Jay kissed her on the lips. Bey started to push him away again, but then he grabbed her waist and posted her against the wall. Bey gave in and put her arms around his neck. Jay lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. They were still against the wall.
          “I’m sorry, baby.”
“For what?” Jay kissed Bey again and then they heard knocking on the door. Bey released her grip around his waist and wiped her lips.
          “Hold on.” Bey ran to the door and opened it. It was the guy from the club.
          “Hey, beautiful.” The guy said. “I hope I didn’t come too late. Looks like you’re bout to hit the sheets.”
          “Um, yeah I am…Can you not come back to my house ever again and just act like nothing happened?”
          “But…” Bey slammed the door shut and ran back into her and Jay’s bedroom.
“Bey, who was that? It’s almost 3am.”
          “It was nobody important they’re gone now. So what were we doing?”
          “I asked you what you were sorry about before I enter you fountain of pleasure.” Jay winked.
          “Well, I guess I’m sorry for that.” Bey was serious, but Jay smiled…..To Be Continued…..

2 comments:

  1. Ugh I'm glad bey vented all that out to jay..it seems like she's been wanting to..but yeah jay needs to chill and give be a break on the baby situation..I love how they immediately went into passion mode lol...I was ready for some loving until that guy knocked at the door lol...great post girl..come with the next one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwww i love this .. it was so detail and some powerful . keep going

    ReplyDelete