Friday, December 30, 2011

Twas The Night Before Christmas

BEFORE YOU READ: Choose which blog you want me to update here!------> http://desiredesperationdeath.blogspot.com/
Okay, thank you. J HERE WE GO…..

"Okay, well imma go clean up and can you come down in a second to get the tree."
"Yeah, I'll be right there." Bey left and Jay took her necklace back out. He would call Kanye after they put up the tree. He finally found the wrapping paper and wrapped Bey's necklace up. He put it back in the drawer and went into the bedroom where Bey was.
"Babe, where's the tree?"
"In the garage, where it always is, Jay."
"Oh, true." Jay got the tree and started to put it together. Bey took out all the lights and ornaments. "Bey?"
"Yeah?"
"How do you feel about Kanye?"
"Who?" Bey caught an attitude.
"Kanye?"
"Why? Please don't tell me you guys are talking."
"Bey, he was my best friend."
"And he took advantage of me! Friends don't do that, Jay!"
"Well I wouldn't expect wives to do that either!"
"Jay, don't turn it on me. If you were in my situation you would've! You have!"
"Bey,"
"Don't think I forgot."
"Bey, really though?"
"Yes, Jay. We've both done our wrongs and I don't think we should bring them back."
"So you're saying that if Ye came over y'all would fuck?"
"No. That is not what I'm saying, Jay."
"Then what are you saying?"
"It's just going to cause a lot of tension. Think about if he sees Shawn. He thought he was his once. You know how awkward that would be?"
"Okay, I get it, but still. I mean c'mon baby."
"No, Jay."
"Fine, he doesn't have to come over. I'll go to him." Bey started to get upset; she didn't want Jay to see him at all.
"Jay, have you forgiven him?"
"Yes, have you?"
"NO! I haven't! Jay how could I forgive him for something like that?! He almost ruined us!!" She started to walk away. Jay grabbed her arm.
"Bey, fine. I won't talk to him."
"No, Jay go ahead. Whatever makes you happy."
"Bey, think of it this way. If Gwen tricked me into having sex with her, who would you be mad with? And would you still want to be friends with her?"
"Jay! No I wouldn't! I'd be mad at the both of you, but I would not continue to be friends with her! I don't want to talk about it anymore....Let's just have a nice quiet Christmas, please. We can talk about it later." Bey walked upstairs and laid down.
"I should've never brought it up." Jay thought. He went back into his office and dialed up Kanye.
"Hello?"
"Hey, Ye. It's Jay."
"Oh. Hey, Jay. Damn I wasn't expecting you to call."
"Yeah, I wanted to invite you over..."
"Really?!"
"But, Bey doesn't want to see you."
"I understand. Look man, that was really foul what I did and I shouldn't have. I don't know why I did it. I guess I was so jealous of what you guys had, but it didn't break y'all. *sigh* I feel so bad."
"It's fine."
"It really isn't, but how is everybody?"
"Bey is great. She's pregnant again and Shawn, he's amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better son."
"That's good to hear."
"Yeah, how you been?"
"I'm okay. Amber left."
"Yeah, I saw."
"Oh."
"Yeah, well, Bey is calling me. I gotta go."
"Alright, it was nice talking to you, man."
"Same."
"JAY!" Bey came busting through the door just as he put the phone down.
"What?"
"I've been calling your name for the past five minutes. Were you ignoring me?" She adjusted Shawn on her hip.
"No, I wasn't ignoring you."
"Oh. Well, as you can see, Shawn is up and we are ready to put the tree up."
"Okay." Jay pushed away from his desk and walked out of his office. "Bey?"
"Yes?"
"I love you."
"I love you, too, Jay. Now, c'mon let's get this tree decorated."
"Yayy!" Shawn clapped.
"Hey, lil man, how was your nap?"
"It was gwood, Daddy."
"That's good." Jay kissed him on the forehead.

They put the tree together and it looked very pretty. All that was left was the star. Bey passed it to Jay, who passed it to Shawn.
"Don't drop it."
"I won't." Jay lifted Shawn up; he reached over and put the star on top of the tree.
"It's beautiful." Bey plugged the lights in. The three of them played with Shawn's toys and they watched a move for rest of the night. Jay cooked, too. It's almost 9:30.
"Shawn, baby. It's time for you to go night night. Santa's gonna be here soon."
"But I'm not sleepy, Mommy."
"Yes, you are. C'mon, don't you want Santa to bring your presents?"
          “I guess.” Shawn stood up and followed Bey into his room.
Jay sat on the floor and sipped on a glass of wine, while waiting for Bey to come back into the living room. He turned on the gas fireplace and was about to get up cause it got quiet and wondered what was taking Bey so long. He sat back down, when he saw her coming down the steps.
          “What you moving for? Was I gone that long?”
“I missed you. I was ‘bout to come and get you.”
          “Oh, really?”
“Yeah. Come here.” Bey sat on Jay’s lap. He wrapped his arms around her waist. “How my babies doing?”
          “We’re good. How’s my hubby doing?” Bey giggled.
“I think he’s okay. He has something to tell you though.”
          “Should wifey be scared?”
“No, but you might get upset.”
          “I don’t think Wifey wants to know.”
“I called Kanye.” Bey sighed and rolled her eyes. “I’m sorry. I just had to clear some stuff up with him. I won’t be meeting him and he won’t be meeting me. I told him that you didn’t want to see him. Exactly what you wanted, just in a different way and now he won’t call me anymore.”
          “He’s been calling you? Ch…He has some nerve.”
“He called once, but that’s besides the point. Now are you gonna tell me what you got me for Christmas?” He squeezed her and started sucking her neck, leaving a lil hickey.
          “No. I didn’t even get you anything.”
“Damn. Well, can you give me something tonight? It doesn’t have to be store bought.”
          “I don’t know, can I?”
“You know what, I think you can.” Jay made her lie on her back. He slid off her pants; Jay grabbed her thighs and caressed them. He planted kisses all over her body.
          “What if Santa catches us?”
“Then he’ll have to watch me eat this cookie.”
          “What about his milk?”
“I figured you could drink that up.”
          “Well, we did always get to open one present on Christmas Eve.” Jay moved up and started to nibbled on her ear.
          “Mhmm. Now, sshhhh. Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring expect for me removing your blouse.” Bey giggled. He took off her shirt and bra.
          “You’re silly.”
“Hey…” Jay put his finger to her lips and then kissed her. “Ssshhh.” He inched back down placing kisses as he went. Bey let out a slight moan. Jay continued to go low. He slid off her panties. She raised her hips and helped him undress her. He ran his hands across the curves of her body and he stopped at her pelvis. He tickled her inner thighs, causing her body to shiver. She giggled and a chill went up her spine. Jay kissed her hips and then slowly started to lick her clit. Moving his tongue back and forth, Jay got Bey soaking. Put a new meaning to the saying “When it rains it pours.” Jay could feel Bey tightening around his tongue. He licked faster and faster. Bey exploded and let out a big moan when she felt the bolt of heat shoot through her body.
          “Aaaaaaahhhhh. Mhmmm, babbbeeee.”
“You like it when I do that, huh?” She moaned and bit her lip. That was an indication that she fucking loves it. Jay came back up to Bey’s face and licked his lips. He kissed her and pushed his face into hers. She opened her mouth for air and moaned. She had her eyes closed; Jay’s were open. Bey opened her eyes and Jay’s gaze pierced through her soul. The heat fire, the lights from the tree, and the love in the air was overwhelming. Bey raised her head up and kissed him again. That kissed lasted for a long ass time. Bey rested her head back in the floor. Jay hovered over her. He quickly took off his pants and boxers.
          “You ready?”
“Mhm.”
          Every time they had sex, it was just as special as it was back in ‘03. They’re first time.

‘03

          “Bey, you sure you wanna do this? I can wait.”
“No, Jay. I’m ready. I love and trust you. I’m ready.”
          “Okay. I love you, too. Tell me to stop and I will.” Jay started rubbing Bey’s clit and poked a finger in to loosen her up. He put in a second. She moaned lightly.  “Does this hurt?”
          “No, it feels good, baby. Keep going.” Bey had seen Jay’s dick plenty of times, but not next to her kitty. Something so big should never go into something so tight, but they made it work.
          Jay poked her with the tip of his head and every time, he entered her a little bit more. She gripped the sheets and whimpered, but she never told him to stop.
          “Bey, if it hurts, I’m gonna stop.”
“No, don’t stop. Just go slower.”
She was real tight. Once Jay got all of himself inside of her she had shed a few tears and could only handle slow pumping. The next night they had sex again, Bey had opened up a little more and she enjoyed it more. Even though it was painful, her first time was full of emotions and an overwhelming experience that she would never forget. The start to an amazing sex life. ;)


PRESENT DAY

          Bey rested her head back in the floor. Jay hovered over her. He quickly took off his pants and boxers.
          “You ready?”
“Mhm.”
          Jay slowly slid his dick in with one steady motion. He gradually sped up and Bey’s eyes rolled into the back of her head. He was hitting every spot right.  Bey was weak, but she managed to put contribute with a little hip action. Jay let out a little moan and licked his lips.
          “Mhmm. Fuck.”
“Uhhhh, baby, I’m bouta cummm.” Jay rubbed her clit and felt Bey quiver. A warm sensation surrounded his dick. She came. A lot.
          “Damn, baby.”
Bey grabbed Jay’s hands that were on her sides. She squeezed them.
          “Jay, I can’tttttt.”
“I’m almost there. I’m almost there.”
           Jay sped up. Bey held her hands so she wouldn’t hit her head on the couch. Every pump jerked Bey back and forth.
          “Aaarrrrrgggggg……mhmmmm….aahhh.” Jay let out a deep breath. He didn’t pull out for a moment. When he did, Bey felt herself close back up.          
“Why’d you stop?” Jay pecked her on the lips.
“You were begging for mercy.”
          “Oh, was I?”
“Yeah, you were. It turned me on cause I wasn’t gonna stop.”
          “What if I was serious?”
“Trust me, you weren’t serious. You loved every second.”
          “You shook my baby up.”
“I’m sorry, baby.” Jay kissed her belly and then her forehead. “Is that better?”
          “Mhmm.” Bey smirked. “I have a question for you.”
“Mhmm? Ask me anything.”
          “Voulez vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?”
“Oui.” Jay let out a lil laugh.
          “Tous les soirs?”
“Bien sur…” He kissed her again on the lips. “J'adore vos lèvres.” Bey giggled and playfully hit Jay on the arm. She looked up at the clock. It was 12:04.
          “Damn. It’s already tomorrow. Merry Christmas, baby.” They cuddled up next to each other on the floor.
          “Merry Christmas.” He kissed her on the cheek. “Would it be wrong to wrap our son’s presents right here, right now booty ass cheek naked?”
          “I don’t think he’d notice.” Bey smirked.
“We so nasty.” They laughed and Jay put on his boxers, Bey stayed naked, but she did cover herself with a blanket. They wrapped Shawn’s presents and then a few others for other family members. Jay would be sure to get up in the morning to hide Bey’s present……..To Be Continued…….

If you didn’t already….AFTER YOU READ: Choose which blog you want me to update here! -----> http://desiredesperationdeath.blogspot.com/
Okay, thank you. J Hope you enjoyed the update! Give me feedback! Sorry, it took me so long! LOL
S/O to Terry (@KINGBeysus), Rissa (@RissaLuvsKingB), Kandis (@Kandisxoxo), Cupcake (@muzikfreak247), Raven (@RAELuvsBEY), Heaven (@IAMHeavenDorsey), and Olivia (@Wise_beyond)! Happy Birthday Liv! <333 I love y’all!!

9 comments:

  1. wowwwwww amazing post !! when they began to speak french >>>>lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post!!!!
    (even though i couldn't understand the french haha) :)
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't laugh but I DEFINITELY went on google translate to understand some of the French haha. But great post :)) I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post..love the sex and the flashback...i wanna what were they sayn in french!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post was a great one..you should've done a translation though cause I have no clue what they said to each other at the end lol..update soon..

    ReplyDelete