Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve

We left off with a big happy family day…..LOL….HERE WE GO….

It's Christmas Eve and Jay was in his office looking at Bey's present, wondering if she would like it. He looked through his desk drawer for some wrapping paper, but came across a very familiar album instead. It had a cold cover. It was Watch The Throne. Jay sighed.
"Damn, Ye. What the fuck happened to us." He picked up the phone, but then put it back down. A few weeks ago Kanye had called him to wish him a happy birthday, but he sent him straight to voicemail. It said:

 "Hey, Jay. Um. It's me, Ye. I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday. We should chill sometime. I know with everything that happened, you probably hate my fucking guts, but I hope we've moved forward. Give me a call. Bye." 

Jay sat there and thought about the voicemail. He was hesitant of calling because of what he did to Bey, but Ye was his best friend, other than TyTy. All of a sudden, there was a slight knock on the door. Jay put the necklace away knowing that it was Bey.
"Come in." Bey slithered through and shut the door behind her.
"Hey, baby." She came up behind him and massaged his shoulders. "You okay?"
"Yeah, babe. I'm fine." He grabbed her hands and pulled her into his lap. "Where's Shawn."
"He's taking a nap. Why you look so disturbed?"
"Oh, um nothing. I was just thinking about something."
"What were you thinking about?"
"Nothing important."
"It's obviously important if it's bothering you and you won't tell me, but I know how you are, so I'll leave it alone.” She looked down and saw WTT on his desk. She took a deep sigh and kissed him on the cheek. “What are we doing for dinner?"
"I'll cook. We can have family over tomorrow night. We don't have to have them over for opening presents, but at least dinner."
"Alright, that's fine and don't forget, we still have to put the tree up."
"Uh, after Shawn wakes up."
"Okay, well imma go clean up and can you come down in a second to get the tree."
"Yeah, I'll be right there." Bey left and Jay took her necklace back out. He would call Kanye after they put up the tree. He finally found the wrapping paper and wrapped Bey's necklace up. He put it back in the drawer and went into the bedroom where Bey was.
"Babe, where's the tree?"
"In the garage, where it always is, Jay."
"Oh, true." Jay got the tree and started to put it together. Bey took out all the lights and ornaments……To Be Continued….

Okay, this is overly short, but I wanted to give you guys something! I’ll update again tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't immediately forgive Ye either, I mean what he did was really major

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I really hope jay and ye put the mess behind them and be friends again!

    ReplyDelete