Saturday, December 17, 2011

Wifeyyy

          We left off with Beyoncé and Jay clearing everything up with O’Brien. All the charges were taken care of and the men were put in jail for a long time. Shawn decided that they would all have Christmas together, all as in the three of them. It is now only a few days from Christmas and Jay and Shawn are out doing some Christmas shopping in the city.
         
          “What are you gonna get Momma?”
“I don’t know, Lil Man. I want to get her something really pretty.”
          “Tan I help?”
“Why do you think I brought you?” Jay laughed. “Alright, let’s see what they have here.” Jay picked Shawn up and walked into the jewelry store. “Lil Man, watch ya feet and hands. If you break anything, Daddy has to pay for it and you’re in trouble. Okay?”
          “Otay.” Jay put him down, but he just stood by Jay. He didn’t want to get in trouble.
          “Hello, are you looking for something special today?”
“Hi, and yeah. I wanted to get something really nice for my wife.”
          “Diamond? Gold? Birthstone? Necklace? Ring? Bracelet?”
“Diamond, and necklace. I gave her a necklace for her birthday last year and a new ring this year. She loved the necklace the most.”
          “Okay well, let me show you what we have. Price range?”
“Nope. If it’s perfect, I don’t care how much.” The woman brought out a gorgeous necklace. It was heavenly and it sparkled in the light.


           “Wow! I love it. Hey, Lil Man, come here.”
“Yesss?” He walked over and stood on his tippy toes.
          “You think Momma will like this?” Shawn’s mouth drop, he gasped and put his hands on his cheeks.
          “Daddy! It’s bwuuuutifulll!!!” He threw is arms in the air.
“You like it?”
          “I don’t wike it! I wovvveeee it!!!! It reminds me of an angel!”
“Good, just like Momma! Okay, I got Lil Man’s approval. We’ll take it.”
          “He’s so cute. Okay.” She rung up the price and then Jay and Shawn left.
          “Hey, boy?” Jay tried to get Shawn’s attention while he carefully picked the marshmallows off his hot cocoa. “Lil Man?” Shawn finally looked up.
          “Yes, Daddy?”
“Why do you pick off the marshmallows? They’re the best part.”
          “Nuuuh uhhhh. They’re too sticky.”
“A lil stickiness won’t hurt you.”
          “Yeah, but it will get me dirty. I wike to be cwean.”
“Aah. I see. Well go ahead with ya clean self. Oh, you’re gonna stay with grandma for a few hours tonight. Unless, you want to spend the night with her?”
          “Gwama?”
“Yeah.”
          “Why? What are you and Momma dwoing?”
“I just wanted to take her out to Rockefeller Center. Remember the place with the huge Christmas tree?”
          “I want to go.”
“We were gonna go ice skating. You’re a little too small. They’re going to be a lot of people, too. Listen, you and I can go next year.”
          “What about Momma? Can she go with us next year?”
“She can go, but she can’t ice skate. Maybe if we took turns.”
          “Why can’t all of us go? At the same time?”
“Because someone is going to have to watch your little brother or sister.”
          “I don’t have one of those.”
“Not yet, but you will soon. Just wait. You’ll be able to tell around Valentine’s Day.”
          “When’s that again?”
“The 14th of February.”
          “Otay, well I’ll be waiting.” Jay laughed.
“You almost done? I miss Momma.”
          “One more sip!”
“Okay.” Jay smiled as Shawn took ten more sips before getting up. They walked out of Starbucks and headed home.
          “I’m cwold, Daddy.” He looked up at Jay and let go of his hand. Jay picked him up immediately.
          “Hey, what did I tell you? No matter what never let go of my hand while we’re in the city. You hear me?”
          “Yes, sorry.”
“It’s okay. You just have to be careful. You wanna take a taxi home?”
“Yeah!” Shawn cheesed; he had never been in a taxi before. They made it home and Shawn had been knocked out. When Jay unlocked the front door, he saw Bey lying on the couch under a blanket, watching The Grinch. Jay put Shawn in the love seat and kicked his shoes off. Bey scooted over and let Jay under her blanket. 
"Hey, baby. How did shopping go?"
"It was amazing. We stopped at Starbucks and he was picking all the marshmallows off his hot cocoa. He said he liked being clean and they made him sticky." Jay laughed.
"Well that's good."
"He don't wanna get dirty? That's no fun!"
"Don't worry about. It could just be a phase."
"I guess. So, what did you do while we were gone?"
"I cleaned up a little and just sat around, nothing too extravagant."
"Well, I’m going out tonight."
"With who?"
"I wanna take this beautiful woman out.” Bey started to blush. “Her name is Jessica...” Her face dropped.
“Jay! Who the fu-”
“Bey, chill! I’m joking! I actually do wanna take out this beautiful woman, though. She’s carrying my child; she got pretty brown eyes, a gorgeous smile, and a body to die for. Her name is wifey. I wanted to take her out on a date tonight, if that’s okay with you?” Jay cheesed and kissed Bey’s hand.
"Oooo, well, where are you taking wifey?"
"I can't tell you. It's a surprise."
"Jay, wifey wants to know.”
“I’m not gonna tell you. It’s something that we’ve never done, but we should’ve by now. It’s gonna be real fun. Wifey is going to love it!”
          “Fine, you can go out with wifey.”
“Yay! I called my ma and she said she could watch Shawn."
          “Well how did you know wifey was gonna say yes?”
“Because wifey loves me! Now come on let’s put wifey in something warm, it’s cold out!” Jay grabbed Bey and took her upstairs. He put her down and they both got dressed nice and warm. “Oh, make sure wifey puts on tennis shoes and nice comfy socks.”
          “Wifey doesn’t own socks and tennis shoes! Wifey is a diva!”
          “Wifey got some! I bought them for her! Check one of the boxes!”
          “Jay!”
“See! I told you wifey had tennis shoes!”
          “Aye! These shoes are cute!”
“I know what wifey likes! I know what wifey wants!”
          “Wifey loves you!”
“Wifey loves Daddy, huh?”
          “Mhmm.” Jay comes out of his closet and sneaks up behind Bey. He brushed her hair out of the way and kissed her on the neck.
          “Wifey almost ready?”
“Wifey is ready.” She turned around and stared at him.
          “Oh, really?”
“Yessir.” She wrapped her arms snug around his neck and kissed him on the lips. Jay bit her bottom lip as she pulled away.
          “Wifey, so damn delicious.”
“Rawr! Wifey loves it when you do that.” Bey batted her eyelashes and Jay grabbed her hand.
          “C’mon, wifey.”
They dropped Shawn off at Gloria’s and headed into the city. They were heading towards Rockefeller Center. There were hundreds of people surrounding the tree and on the ice rink.
          “Jay, what are we going to do?” Bey looked at him. Her eyes lit up. She was excited. They parked the car and Jay grabbed her hand. He took her over to the giant Christmas tree.
          “Jay, baby. It’s beautiful!”
“Sssshhhh.” He kissed her on the lips and pulled out his cell phone. He asked this lady if she would take a picture of them.
          “Of course.” They hugged up in one and kissed in another, with the tree in the background. The woman gave Jay his phone back. “Such a beautiful couple.”
          “Thank you.” Bey smiled and blushed. She kissed Jay again. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her in a warm embrace. ^_^
          “I love you, baby.” He picked her up and twirled her around.
          “Hehe, I love you, too!”
“C’mon! Let’s go!”
          “We’re leaving?!”
“No!” Jay grabbed her hand and started running through the crowds of people.
          “Jay! Slow down!” Bey was trying to catch up. “I am pregnant!” He came to a stop.
          “Sorry, baby. Come here.” Her picked her up again and walked over to the ice.
          “Whoa! I’m not ice skating! I’ll ride a bull, but I will not ride on ice!”
          “C’mon! If wifey can perform in heels and ride Daddy, I think she has enough balance to ride on skates!”
          “I hate you; promise to hold my hand?”
“I promise.” Jay smiled and they rented skates and put em on. Bey was wobbly at first, but eventually got the hang of it. They skated around for a good hour until Bey got hungry. They talked about everything from the bun in her oven to their music career’s. They sat on a bench in front of the lit up tree and shared a funnel cake. They walked around some more hand in hand. They went into the car and made out until Bey ended up in the driver’s seat on top of Jay and her body leaned back into the steering wheel. The horn blew and she fell off his lap quick! Jay laughed kissed her one more time before suggesting that they finish at home. In the car, they called Gloria and told her that they would pick Shawn in the morning. All of a sudden! 
*BAM*














They front door swung right open! Bey and Jay were all over each other. They hit the floor and Jay kicked the door closed with his foot as he pulled his shirt off. Then he pulled off Bey’s and started to kiss her all over. Jay kissed her from her lips down to her ankles. He unbuttoned her jeans and slid them off. Rubbing her clit through her panties, she was soaking wet. Jay slid her panties to the side and licked her pussy. Then, he pushed his dick all the way in. Bey gripped his arms and gasped out of pleasure. They moaned and switched positions. Jay was on his knees and Bey was on her side. Jay grabbed her waist and plopped her down on the counter.  He laid down and let her ride. She circled his dick and it felt so good. Their mouths were never shut, full of moans. “Mhmm, yessss baby right there!” is all that was said. After thirty minutes on the counter and three nuts, Jay took Bey upstairs, with his dick still inside.
          “Uhhhhhh! Jayyyyy! Fuccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!”  Jay pounded that pussy like there was no tomorrow. He was showing her that no matter what he still had it.
          “This is why you my fucking wifey.” Jay slowed down and they started to kiss passionately. Bey would bite his lip every time she came which was more than a couple times. “Wifeeeeyyyyy gottt that good pussyyyy! Oh mmyyyy gooooo-” Jay fell over he had busted the biggest nut. Bey laid there her eyes still up in her head. She closed em and tried to catch her breath. She moved her hand over and reached for his member. She touched it and Jay jerked.
          “Afterrr…that baby. He too sensitive. Let him calm downnn.” He wiped the sweat from his forehead and grabbed her hand. He kissed it again. “Wifey?”
          “*deep breath* Yesss, Daddy?”
“I…I love you.”
          “I love you.” She tightened her grip around his hand and they fell asleep just like that…..To Be Continued…..

7 comments:

  1. That sex! Was AMAZING. Love the long post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should count how many times u said wifey in this post lol. It was so cute ^_^ And btw u ain't SHIT for makin me think they crashed -______-
    But the sex was great tho :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I so loved the whole "wifey" thing it was too cute...that love session though >>>> update soon girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg what a post Claire so good!!! loved it

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post and that necklace is beautiful!! this was such a cute post..i love the father and son bonding moment!! great post!

    ReplyDelete