Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Home Again

Sorry it took me so long, been really busy with school....We left off with Jay getting Bey back after a little play with words, she was almost kept away for longer, but everything worked out with the help of an officer. Jay told TyTy to take them to a hospital. He wanted to make sure Bey was okay…HERE WE GO

 Jay held onto Bey super tight. He didn't want to lose her again. When they pulled up to the hospital, Jay carried Bey into the emergency room. One of the nurses checked her in immediately. She laid in the hospital bed while Jay held her hand.
"Everything is fine now, boo. I got you."
"I wanna go home and see my baby." She glanced over at Jay and had tears in his eyes. "Jay don't cry."
"They're happy tears, baby. Happy tears. I'm happy to have you back. I haven't seen Lil Man since they took you. We can get him tonight when we go back."
"Okay." The nurse came in and she had the doctor check on Bey.
"Hi, Beyoncé. How you feeling?"
"I'm just tired and hungry. I miss my son. I wanna go home." Dr. Robins rubbed her arm.
"I don't know what exactly happened, but you were dehydrated so I want you drinking lots of liquids, okay?"
"What about my baby?"
"Everything is perfect, nothing to worry about."
"Good."
"Thank you Doctor."
"No problem. I wish you would stay the night, but I know that you really wanna go back home so you can in the next hour."
An hour passed and all of Bey's tests came back fine. She was ready to go. Jay put her in the car and they dropped off TyTy. Jay got out of the car and hugged him.
"Thanks so much, man. I wouldn't have Bey right now if it wasn't for you. I love you."
"Don't mention it, Jay. I love you too. Now stop taking her to dangerous places, please."
"Never again."
"Good. Okay, I’ll see you later."
"Alright, bye!" Jay watched TyTy go in the house and while Jay was backing out of the driveway, he watched Bey. She had fallen asleep in the backseat. When he got home Mama Tina was there with Shawn. Unfortunately, they were asleep. Jay carried Bey upstairs, changed her into some sweats, and put her in bed. He kissed her on the forehead and watched her sleep until he drifted off, himself. In the morning Jay woke up to Mama Tina knocking on their bedroom door. Jay got up quickly and opened it. He wanted Bey to relax and get as much rest as she could.
"Jay, is everything alright? Where have you all been?"
"Let's talk in the kitchen. I don't wanna wake Bey up." Jay closed his door and Tina followed him into the kitchen. "Is Shawn up?"
"No. He had a rough night."
"I'm really sorry about this Mama."
"Just tell me what happened."
"Well, it’s a long story and I don’t really want to talk about it, but Bey was taken." Jay looked down at the floor.
"What do you mean taken? Like kidnapped?"
"Yeah, we going down to the station later."
"Well why didn't you say anything, Jay. You shouldn't have kept something that urgent to yourself. What if you never got my daughter back? None of us would've known."
"Mama it’s not about the "ifs". I have my wife back and she's not going anywhere I really would rather not say anything or talk about it any further. I handled the situation. Everything is over with. It’s done. I don't wanna talk about it." Jay walked away. "I'm going to take a shower."
He went upstairs and Tina just stood there. She was upset that he wouldn't tell her what exactly happened. When Jay got out the shower, he went over to Bey and caressed her cheek.
"Baby, wake up. I want you to eat something." She slowly opened her eyes and yawned.
"Morning, baby."
"How you feeling?"
"Better, I have a little headache, thought."
"Aww, I'm sorry." He kissed her on the forehead.
"Imma take a shower."
"Alright, just come down after. I'll make you breakfast."
"Okay." Jay sat on the edge of the bed and watched Beyoncé as she pulled Jay's shirt over her head, exposing her panties and her perfectly sized breasts. She seemed so calm. Jay just wanted to make love to her, right then and there. She bent over and turned on the hot water. The steam rose when she turned the shower on. She tied her hair up and slid out of her black panties and turned around, only to find Jay staring at her.
"Jay, what's wrong?"
"Nothing, just looking." Bey giggled. "I missed that smile." Jay got up and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I love you, baby."
"I love you, too." She released herself from his warm embrace and gave him a wet kiss on the lips and before you knew it she had slipped into the shower. Jay sighed and rubbed his face. He went down into the kitchen and started to make some Belgian waffles. Mama Tina was sitting on the couch reading a book. They ignored each other. Sometimes Jay could be stubborn and that's why she wasn't always happy with the way he did things, but Beyoncé loved him and that's all that mattered. So she would just have to deal. Jay finished Bey's plate and started to nibble on it because it looked delicious. A few minutes later, she came down the steps slowly in some sweat pants and a tank top.
"Hey, Mama." Tina gave her a hug and almost squeezed the life out of her.
"I heard what happened, you okay, baby?" She brushed her daughter’s hair out of her face.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a lil traumatized." Tina kissed her on the forehead.
"Mama loves you, baby. Now your husband made you breakfast. Go eat." Bey walked over and sat at the counter. She ate half of it.
"Can I get some OJ?"
"Of course, babe."
"You done eating?"
"Yeah, I just don't have much of an appetite today."
"Aww, okay." Jay got her OJ and watched her drink it.
"Need anything else?"
"Naw, I'm good. Thanks."
"Okay, I wanna leave before Shawn wakes up. So, grab what you need so we can bounce. Mama? We'll be back in about an hour."
"Okay."
"Thanks for watching Shawn. We appreciate it so much."
"Of course, I wouldn't leave my grandbaby by his self.”

 Bey stood by the door with a bottle of water and Jay grabbed the keys. The car ride was silent. Bey looked out of the window and watched the millions of people rushing around the streets of New York City. She started to feel light headed so she took a swig of water and laid her head on the car door and shut her eyes.
"You okay, baby?" Jay rubbed her shoulder.
"I'm just a lil dizzy. I'll be fine."
"Dizzy? Baby, you feeling sick? Wanna go home? To the hospital?"
"Jay, I'll be fine. Trust me."
"Okay, but if it gets worse, I'm taking you to the hospital."
"Alright, Jay." They arrived at the station. Jay locked the car doors and waited for Bey to come around so he could hold her hand. She yawned and squeezed his hand.
"You good?"
"Mhmm." Jay released her hand and opened the door for her.
"Thanks, baby."
"You're welcome." Bey sat down and Jay went to the front desk. "Excuse, me. I have a meeting with Officer O'Brien."
"What time?" "He told me in between nine and ten." "Okay, one moment please." Jay tapped his foot and turned his head to look at Bey. She was staring directly at him. He blew her a kiss and she smiled. "He'll be right out, sir."
"Thank you."……To Be Continued……

4 comments:

  1. Awww that was so good!! I'm glad jay got bey back and she is okay...GREAT POST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post :)
    I feel like there's maybe still something wrong with Bey though. Idk.
    I'm just glad she's safe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think something iz really wrong with bey....great post

    ReplyDelete